Dark's Zero Point stack (Quantum Limitless & Emperor as of March 22)

Here is a challenge for you: When you go to the grocery store, fill up gas, walking to your car, cashiers, whatever start saying hello to strangers, and asking how their day was. This includes girls and guys. With absolutely no other agenda than that. Do this for a week. You’ll start to build some social momentum this way. I am telling you this realy helps.

1 Like

Thank you for the advice, I’ll keep it in mind the next time I go out, though it’ll take me some time to integrate.

1 Like

Day 3 of Washout: March 21, 2022

The mental block towards running my new stack has faded a bit, but I still find myself craving wanting to use more. I’m aware that it is a form of recon, but it’s still quite jarring. For now I’ve decided to use QL and Emperor, paired with ascension chamber once a week.

Day 1 of Cycle 2: March 22, 2022

I decided to try doing a 3 day washout instead of the full 5 days, mainly because I’d like to benefit from the money making effects of Emperor as fast as possible. I started a commision based business a few days ago and have gotten a few leads but would like to see a more compounded growth. I want to be making 100$ a day by the end of April. I’m really excited to see how well the two Wealth Manifestation modules will pair with Ascension Chamber.

I’ve been spending a lot more time studying chess as opposed to actually playing games. I realized that I make bigger improvements from doing puzzles and watching Grandmasters play than I do by spam playing games.

1 Like

Day 2 of Cycle 2: March 23, 2022

I’m making this update before I use ascension chamber, because of what just happened. I was working on my budget for next month when I opened my banking app I received a notification that I’ve been approved to have my credit limit moved up to 1500$. While it might not seem huge to some, it’s a huge asset to me. I called my mom to tell her about it and she told me that she hadn’t received an increase on her card limit even though she’s had her for 3 years as opposed to me only have mine for a year.

Last night, I kept thinking about what the Ideal girl would be for the lifestyle that I’m trying to build. At first it started out as a random thought, but then suddenly it grew and next thing I knew I had an image of a stunning girl, with a personality that perfectly compliments mine. It was so vivid that some of the scenes felt like memories.

I’ve only used Emperor ZP once and I’m already in love with it. The feeling of personal power is here and my physique is starting to improve even more. Now all I need is to manifest more clients and I’ll be set.

QL has been making me super tired after I finish going through my chess puzzles, it feels like I worked out my brain after a while. I’m hopping that means that I’ll be improving that much faster.

1 Like

Day 5 of Cycle 2: March 26, 2022

I had an epiphany today that I think may be linked to Emperor. I won’t be sharing it in case things don’t work out, but I’ll try to find a way to make it work. In the last few days, I’ve been spending a lot more money as well as making a lot. I’m on a thin line where I can afford to do so without having to worry about any serious consequences. I’m not particularly bothered by the increased spending as long as I can afford it, which is why I appreciate Emperor helping me manifest new sources of income. I haven’t achieved my earnings goal yet, but I’m planning on spreading out my reach so as to attract more clients.

I’ve noticed that I have a lot more power and coordination and once again I am unsure if it stems from QL or Emperor.

I’m planning on going back to class regularly next week. I’m not fully caught up on the content but with the mental boost of QL I’m sure that I won’t stay behind for long. The main reason I’m doing this is to try and accelerate my development of ZP. The fact that I’m staying locked up at home all day really doesn’t give ZP a proper chance to shine through, it really limits the manifestations and social mastery of Emperor.

1 Like

Day 6 of Cycle 2: March 27, 2022

I’ve been feeling a lot of exhaustion in the last 9 days and attributed it to the physical shifting tech and my washout. I tried to think of which specific changes could be causing this, so I could monitor them.

• My skin feels more hydrated than it usually is
  • My quads and abs are starting to feel more defined
  • My facial hair has started growing correctly
  • My posture is starting to improve
  • I’ve grown 2 cm as of March 18

The last change is the most amazing one for me so far. Thankfully, I decided to start tracking my height on the first day of my washout (though I probably should’ve started before I used PS) so I was able to notice the change. I felt a bit taller, but I assumed that it was just my posture getting better. I’m hoping that I will have similar effects with the mental changes of QL, having a photographic memory would help me out a lot in school.

2 Likes

Day 7 of Cycle 2: March 28, 2022

I spent a few hours on the forum this morning and decided to try adding another program to my stack, to try and reduce the total exposure that the other programs receive.

The main reason I chose mind’s eye is that it contains scripting that may help with developing a photographic memory, on top of the increased manifestation ability and the fact that I will be able to visualize more moves in chess.

For now, my new schedule will be the following:

Day 1: 1x QLstg4 ZP, 1x Emperor ZP
Day 2: Rest
Day 3: 1x Mind’s eye ZP
Day 4: Rest
Day 5: 1x QLstg4 ZP, 1x Emperor ZP
Day 6: Rest
Day 7: 1x Mind’s eye ZP
Day 8: Ascension Chamber

Today is day 7.

1 Like

Day 8 of Cycle 2: March 29, 2022

I spent most of yesterday and ended up not getting much done. I spent the few waking hours I had thought about things that I have no control over so not a very fun day overall.

I started looking into changing my diet and upon doing so I realized that I’m spending a lot more money eating unhealthy foods than I would if I were to eat too healthy. For now, the first thing I’ll be implementing is adding more protein to my diet as I’ve been feeling sore in the last few days.

My mind doesn’t feel as sharp as usual and I’m not feeling motivated, but I have to get to work and finish what I need to do.

1 Like

Day 9 of Cycle 2: March 30, 2022

Today’s entry is more of a brain dump as I try to analyze my thoughts, so it may be a bit jarring to read.

After my loop of Emperor, the thought of me being comfortable in mediocrity kept coming back up. Everyone says that they want to do great things, but most will never push themselves to do so. I had a hard time rationalizing that I am/used to be such a person. In fact, I realized that I am much worse than those people because while they are not actively pursuing opportunities, I am actively rejecting all of the good ones that come my way. Whether that be pushing friends away or stopping myself from studying as soon as I realize how fast I’ve improved. I am actively running from my own greatness, and even in my best efforts to do so, I still keep receiving amazing opportunities. The fact that I am able to be better than many of my peers while doing everything I can to self-destruct is infuriating to me. I kept asking myself why someone who was so naturally gifted, that he had to put more effort into staying mediocre than it would take for him to be great, could end up scared of success. I thought back to my coach who last year told me that “I didn’t want it badly enough”, I didn’t understand what he meant but I can see what he meant now. My father told me the same thing a few weeks ago, (while I was running PS) he said that the kids of immigrants in western countries don’t have the same drive that their parents have, because they’ve never had to face any hardship. In my case, I would tend to think that to be true. My family is relatively wealthy, I’m intellectually gifted and was gifted with a body able to do things that most people have to train for to be able to do. Whichever metric one would use to calculate success, would normally place me near the top, so why am I actively stopping myself from reaching this point? After going through my thoughts, there is no logical explanation for this behavior/mindset. I want to be successful, I am not scared of success, at least that is what I used to tell myself. Now that I’ve realized that I’ve been the one sabotaging my results, I hope to be able to put an end to it.

Now for today’s other happenings. I had an exam today, it went relatively well compared to the previous ones but I barely studied for this one so the results could be a tossup. I had the chance to speak to a few people and noticed that I’m more comfortable taking the backseat in conversations now. I’ll still voice my thoughts but not as much as I did before. I spoke to two of my friends and two girls they were with, one of the girls looked bothered by my presence while the other one seemed to be overly receptive. I just spoke to my two friends and respond to the receptive girl when she spoke to me and let the other one do her thing. Overall, I had a great time, but I had to mention how odd the atmosphere felt.

In regard to Mind’s Eye, I noticed that my visualization is starting to increase, and I’ve already started manifesting things. My daydreams were more vivid and coherent, so I spent some time planning out a story idea in my head while seeing the characters interact. I could do this before Mind’s Eye, but the degree of clarity has increased after only one loop. The manifestation I had was a recruitment call I received, asking for an in-person interview tomorrow. I’ve been applying for jobs since Mid-December, and this is the second time that I’ve received a recruitment call. In the past few days, I was thinking of trying to get a job on top of the income that I’m earning online and now I’m already getting a call for a job interview. From what I could find on the company they are a marketing agency that specializes in face-to-face sales, not exactly what I was hoping to find but I’m open to trying it out.

1 Like

Final note for today, I ended up making my first custom. I have a general template of a few customs that I wanted in the future, but I hadn’t been planning on making any so soon. Things happened and poof, now I have a custom, (well I will have a custom by this time next week). The name was supposed to be Ultimate Genius, as the original build was QL st4 and Beyond Limitless, but since Beyond limitless ZP is still in production I decided to go for Emperor and widen the scope of the custom stack.

1. Emperor Core

2. Quantum Limitless ST4 Core

3. Mosaic

4. Machine: Action

5. Productivity Unleashed

6. The Lines

7. The Single Point

8. DEUS

9. I.Q. and Cognitive Booster

10. The Streams

11. Submodel Alpha

12. Khronos Key

13. Carpe Diem Ascended

14. Ultimate Writer

15. RAIKOV

16. Omnidimensional

17. Unlimiter

18. Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy

19. Financial Success Reality Shifter

20. True Sell

The goal of this stack is to increase productivity and to help me with my online business. I’m not sure what I’ll be running it with yet, as I have many plans for how the next month and a half could go.

2 Likes

Day 10 of Cycle 2: March 31, 2022

I had my job interview, and everything went great. It was a group interview, so I was a bit worried about not being able to stand out as I’m soft-spoken. I was worried for nothing because the person interviewing us seemed to be focused on me the majority of the time. At the end of the interview, we were told that those of us who would be selected would receive a call during the day. I received my call and was told to come back tomorrow (today as of writing this) for a trial day where I’ll be shadowing one of their salesmen for the day. I really hope I get this job, even though it’ll be a time investment it’ll be the best place for me to test out the full power of my ZP subs. Seeing that the titles I run are very manifestation heavy I have a feeling that I’ll have no trouble reaching my sales goals while working there.

1 Like

Day 13 of Cycle 2: April 3, 2022

I’ve been super busy these last two days, so I haven’t had time to sit down and journal properly. If I had to sum them up, I’d stick to calling it manifestation galore. I had a great time shadowing on Friday, met a girl I’m interested in, and got myself a job. My first day is tomorrow so I’m in a mad dash to get all the required documents ready as I’ll be starting on Monday. I’m really excited to go back to the office, with the main reason being how fun it is to notice how it interacts with ZP.

1 Like

This is a very deep realization.

1 Like

I’m still working through it, but I guess years of accumulated experiences take a while to get through.

1 Like

Day 14 of Cycle 2: April 4, 2022

I’ve been thinking about the fastest way to get a million dollars in cash. At first, it started out as a random thought until I had a conversation with my dad about how to build wealth with real estate. He taught me a bunch of things about real estate and money management that I hadn’t known about before. It made the world seem a bit less abstract than I thought it to be.

I received my ZP custom as I was writing this, so tomorrow will be my last playing day for this cycle before I start a 5-day washout. I was originally going to wait until the 17th of April, but now that I have the sales job, I want to start off strong. I’m planning on running it with WANTED for a multitude of reasons, the first one being the most cliched and obvious, getting closer to one of the girls at work (I know, what a shocker). The second reason is to benefit from the Halo effect, an attractive salesman has an inherent advantage. The final reason is to help me improve my body language and mannerism, it’s something that I’ve always had trouble with and that I’d like to address.

1 Like

Started a new journal, linked here: