Dark's Zero Point stack (Quantum Limitless & Emperor as of March 22)

I really enjoy listening to others talk more than I like doing talking. Moreso because I enjoy being able to bring out other people’s personalities rather than showing off my own.

1 Like

Could it be caused by recon? I remember when I ran QL for the first I had A LOT of resistance towards the motivation aspect. The first week I ran it, my sleep was messed up because of the nightmares I was having. Though in the end the boost in motivation ended up being the most powerful part of the sub for me. I went from not being able to focus on homework for more than 30 minutes to working for 6 hours a day. I remember spending my 17 birthday working on my physics exercises instead of eating cake with my family.

1 Like

I remember struggling to learn kinematic forces and being so proud when I finally figured out how pulley systems worked.

3 Likes

Day 12: March 9, 2022

I got the chance to go to a club last night and a lot of things happened that made me question myself. To keep it short the main things that came up were my inability to approach and my lack of follow-through. At some point, a girl started talking to me and I cut the interaction short to go back to dancing, my avoidant tendency keeps rearing its head in these cases. After coming home early in the morning I both felt numb and frustrated, the experience definitely left an emotional mark on me but it feels like Primal Seduction is stopping me from reacting to it properly.

Since I knew, I was going to out that night I inverted the order in which I play these two subs. I played Primal Seduction then Quantum Limitless. I mention this because the effects of QL seem more potent today, but not in the way I was hoping for. I’ve been doing a lot more introspection to try and figure out what I want to do with my future. I’ve also been trying to get over my feelings of attachment to the past. In doing so I noticed that my memories were clearer, paired with the introspection I’ve been doing it’s not a pretty combo. I’m remembering more and more of my social slip-ups and having more intrusive thoughts. After spending the whole day with my thoughts, I played ascension chamber around 11 pm, hopefully, it’ll help me manifest the aspects of Primal Seduction even faster.

1 Like

Man I love Stark right now, it’s recon is horrible but if you stick with it your social skills will be amazing, I’m super impressed with my texting skills and in person communications skills with girls and friends like it’s next level

4 Likes

Day 15: March 12, 2022

In the past few days, I’ve been focusing on trying to internalize this sentiment and the results have been more than positive. I have less intrusive thoughts and I feel more clear-headed. Of course, that doesn’t mean that I’m no longer experiencing recon, it’s just moved to other avenues. As of now it’s a craving for sugar and an increased temper, though that could also be an effect of PS.

I don’t spend as much time as I should outside. Aside from going shopping, I really don’t leave the house much. I stopped attending class a few months ago and started to do all of the work on my own (which is one of the reasons I’d been struggling but I digress.) On top of that, the few friends that I have all live far from me, so I don’t have much reason to go out. Now that I’m using PS though, my lack of social life is starting to become a bigger problem than before. It’s very hard for me to notice the changes that are happening as a result and it’s quite frustrating.

1 Like

Day 17: March 14, 2022

I was in a slight rush today, so I wasn’t able to listen to both ZP files back-to-back like I usually do. I listened to PS before leaving my house and am listening to QL as I write this entry. I didn’t feel any different so I assumed that the effects would stay the same, however, I was in two situations where I got IOI’s from older women. The first one was from one of my teachers and the second one was from a lady in the elevator in my building. Both of those times the looks I got gave me an odd feeling like they were looking through me as they spoke. Neither was my type getting that kind of attention is definitely nice. I’m wondering if this difference is from playing PS on its own.

As for the benefits I’ve been seeing with QL, I’ve been writing a lot more lately and my typing speed has increased by a noticeable amount. I’m now able to write ~900 words per hour, which isn’t a lot but is a great improvement as I was struggling to write even 500 a few months ago. I also noticed something interesting today, as I was riding my bike back home, I noticed that I was able to go much faster than before and that my endurance was increased. I gave my full effort on at least 3 different sprints and in the end, was barely sweating. My hypothesis is that the increased strength could be caused either by the increased nerve connection of QL or by the Spartan lite module in PS.

On the note above there’s something that I haven’t mentioned till now as I wanted to see how far it would go. I’ve lost some fat around my stomach and can now see my Adonis belt; my abs are also starting to poke through. I haven’t changed my diet in any drastic ways lately and I haven’t been keeping up with my fitness routine properly, so the only explanation for this is that it is an effect of PS.

@SaintSovereign Are there any recommendations on spreading listens throughout the day?

1 Like

Day 20: March 17, 2022

Today is the second to last day before I start my washout. I’ve been trying to figure out what I want to run for my next stack but every time I’m close to making my choice, I feel a sort of physical resistance stopping me. This is especially frustrating because the logical solution is clear to me, yet something keeps stopping me acting on it.

I’ve been thinking of pairing QL with of the following:

-Emperor
-Libertine
-Wanted
-Rich

Personally I’m inclined to only use 2 products at a time (excluding ascension chamber). Emperor was my first pick but I’ve been reading a lot of great things about the others which has only served to make my choice harder.

Saint- can you clarify what a ‘Wash Out’ is and how to achieve that?

Washout is when you stop listening to the subliminal for around 5 days so your mind can fully process the subliminals before recommencing the same stack or a new stack

The support article What Is a Subliminal Washout and When Should I Do One? might help clarify things.

1 Like

Here is a challenge for you: When you go to the grocery store, fill up gas, walking to your car, cashiers, whatever start saying hello to strangers, and asking how their day was. This includes girls and guys. With absolutely no other agenda than that. Do this for a week. You’ll start to build some social momentum this way. I am telling you this realy helps.

1 Like

Thank you for the advice, I’ll keep it in mind the next time I go out, though it’ll take me some time to integrate.

1 Like

Day 3 of Washout: March 21, 2022

The mental block towards running my new stack has faded a bit, but I still find myself craving wanting to use more. I’m aware that it is a form of recon, but it’s still quite jarring. For now I’ve decided to use QL and Emperor, paired with ascension chamber once a week.

Day 1 of Cycle 2: March 22, 2022

I decided to try doing a 3 day washout instead of the full 5 days, mainly because I’d like to benefit from the money making effects of Emperor as fast as possible. I started a commision based business a few days ago and have gotten a few leads but would like to see a more compounded growth. I want to be making 100$ a day by the end of April. I’m really excited to see how well the two Wealth Manifestation modules will pair with Ascension Chamber.

I’ve been spending a lot more time studying chess as opposed to actually playing games. I realized that I make bigger improvements from doing puzzles and watching Grandmasters play than I do by spam playing games.

1 Like

Day 2 of Cycle 2: March 23, 2022

I’m making this update before I use ascension chamber, because of what just happened. I was working on my budget for next month when I opened my banking app I received a notification that I’ve been approved to have my credit limit moved up to 1500$. While it might not seem huge to some, it’s a huge asset to me. I called my mom to tell her about it and she told me that she hadn’t received an increase on her card limit even though she’s had her for 3 years as opposed to me only have mine for a year.

Last night, I kept thinking about what the Ideal girl would be for the lifestyle that I’m trying to build. At first it started out as a random thought, but then suddenly it grew and next thing I knew I had an image of a stunning girl, with a personality that perfectly compliments mine. It was so vivid that some of the scenes felt like memories.

I’ve only used Emperor ZP once and I’m already in love with it. The feeling of personal power is here and my physique is starting to improve even more. Now all I need is to manifest more clients and I’ll be set.

QL has been making me super tired after I finish going through my chess puzzles, it feels like I worked out my brain after a while. I’m hopping that means that I’ll be improving that much faster.

1 Like

Day 5 of Cycle 2: March 26, 2022

I had an epiphany today that I think may be linked to Emperor. I won’t be sharing it in case things don’t work out, but I’ll try to find a way to make it work. In the last few days, I’ve been spending a lot more money as well as making a lot. I’m on a thin line where I can afford to do so without having to worry about any serious consequences. I’m not particularly bothered by the increased spending as long as I can afford it, which is why I appreciate Emperor helping me manifest new sources of income. I haven’t achieved my earnings goal yet, but I’m planning on spreading out my reach so as to attract more clients.

I’ve noticed that I have a lot more power and coordination and once again I am unsure if it stems from QL or Emperor.

I’m planning on going back to class regularly next week. I’m not fully caught up on the content but with the mental boost of QL I’m sure that I won’t stay behind for long. The main reason I’m doing this is to try and accelerate my development of ZP. The fact that I’m staying locked up at home all day really doesn’t give ZP a proper chance to shine through, it really limits the manifestations and social mastery of Emperor.

1 Like

Day 6 of Cycle 2: March 27, 2022

I’ve been feeling a lot of exhaustion in the last 9 days and attributed it to the physical shifting tech and my washout. I tried to think of which specific changes could be causing this, so I could monitor them.

• My skin feels more hydrated than it usually is
  • My quads and abs are starting to feel more defined
  • My facial hair has started growing correctly
  • My posture is starting to improve
  • I’ve grown 2 cm as of March 18

The last change is the most amazing one for me so far. Thankfully, I decided to start tracking my height on the first day of my washout (though I probably should’ve started before I used PS) so I was able to notice the change. I felt a bit taller, but I assumed that it was just my posture getting better. I’m hoping that I will have similar effects with the mental changes of QL, having a photographic memory would help me out a lot in school.

2 Likes

Day 7 of Cycle 2: March 28, 2022

I spent a few hours on the forum this morning and decided to try adding another program to my stack, to try and reduce the total exposure that the other programs receive.

The main reason I chose mind’s eye is that it contains scripting that may help with developing a photographic memory, on top of the increased manifestation ability and the fact that I will be able to visualize more moves in chess.

For now, my new schedule will be the following:

Day 1: 1x QLstg4 ZP, 1x Emperor ZP
Day 2: Rest
Day 3: 1x Mind’s eye ZP
Day 4: Rest
Day 5: 1x QLstg4 ZP, 1x Emperor ZP
Day 6: Rest
Day 7: 1x Mind’s eye ZP
Day 8: Ascension Chamber

Today is day 7.

1 Like

Day 8 of Cycle 2: March 29, 2022

I spent most of yesterday and ended up not getting much done. I spent the few waking hours I had thought about things that I have no control over so not a very fun day overall.

I started looking into changing my diet and upon doing so I realized that I’m spending a lot more money eating unhealthy foods than I would if I were to eat too healthy. For now, the first thing I’ll be implementing is adding more protein to my diet as I’ve been feeling sore in the last few days.

My mind doesn’t feel as sharp as usual and I’m not feeling motivated, but I have to get to work and finish what I need to do.

1 Like