Dandelion's fantastic journey!

Washout days

Apparently I am super charming now, people were staring at yesterday, even a mom and her kid wouldn’t stop looking at me and came to ask for my name on the bus and making me questions about where I was going etc. Totally out of the blue, actually it was helpful as I was visiting some friends and I didn’t know where to ask the driver to stop lol

Still have some recon, feeling kind of sad for some reason

Washout time again, seeing results from my art custom. Training harder and looking for new methods and techniques to improve my craft. I’ve been using Wanted ZP since it came out, zero physical results not from Wanted nor my physical/attraction custom (been using this one for almost a year maybe?). Not sure if I want to keep using them as it’s been a while now, kinda sad as I really wanted them to work as well as they did for many guys on the forum.
I really would like to try the 1 hour long version even if I can’t stack it, I would ditch the others for a while if I can give it a try. Any chance for me to do it @SaintSovereign?

Edit: started to use Ascension Chamber on Mondays but I don’t really have a manifestation method though.

Actions I’ve taken, stopped smoking, intermitent fasting, been exercising a bit more but there is no visible improvement on my looks.

What kind of art do you do?

I sing and do contemporary dance, last Tuesday I spoke with my teacher and told him I wanted to focus more on the quality and beauty of the sound. sometimes I struggle with my feelings and have a hard time working with my voice when I’m not feeling well so I’m interested on working hard on the technical part to be able to perform even if feel kinda low.

Edit: I see myself studying more and watching videos from other students and making notes, I crave to learn so much more.

That’s cool. Thank you for elaborating.

1 Like

No problem!

1 Like

Just posted an inquiry about a redundancy on my custom Love and Beauty Shock and Wanted

No physical results at all, I may be stonewalling so I’m asking the community which one I should drop.

Dropped Wanted and replaced it with Ascended Mogul some days ago, now I’m on washout.

Last Saturday we had two new guys at our dance troupe, one of them came to me at the end and gave me a hug before leaving.
Very friendly dude, not weird as I really like hugging people, just surprised this guy felt it was alright to do it. I’m feeling like a have a strong lovable Aura or something that makes people around me feel good. I also got a book as a gift from a friend on our troupe.

3 Likes

I sang on Saturday for my dance troupe for the first time as I wanted them to dance with the song I’ve been practicing. Been taking singing classes for years but still have been a bit shy about it, but I did it and they liked it a lot. They told me they had no idea I sing this good, my hard work is paying out and my confidence is growing stronger. I’ll sing again in a public park next Saturday as we’ll be doing a small event.

Been feeling a tiny bit depressed for a while now, dunno if I’m getting bad reconciliation with Ascended Mogul.

2 Likes

@Sebastian_Po another singer.

@Brandon another dancer.

1 Like

Tonight I sang at an event we held at music school. People came at the end to congratulate me. I was very nervous but quickly became calmed when I had to perform. Great results from my art custom. Sooooo happy right now.

This is truly the best gig I ever had

4 Likes

Twelve days later I received another compliment about my performance, forgot to tell I’m also using Ascension Chamber once a week. I like to visualize myself being congratulated. My voice sounds so much smoother than before, I’m going home after class and I feel all over the moon.

3 Likes

Update

I decided to use a single custom as they can be a bit dense, my current stack is

Art Custom Euterpe Qv2
Primal Seduction ZP
Stark ZP

Crazy results from the custom, it may be Voice Master. I kinda feel I’m singing with somebody guiding me to reach the accurate pitch during class. Don’t know how to describe it but it is like singing with someone who is more experienced and simply harmonize together but finding out my teacher is not singing with me and I’m doing it alone while he plays the piano.

My teacher loved it, he told me so and I could clearly see it on his face.

Last Saturday I went out for lunch with some friends and got some intriguing staring from some fine gentlemen, didn’t take any action to seduce but I got their attention.

3 Likes

Hello @Dandelion. This is Dandy @Lion aka previously @raphael lol.

Good to see you back on your journal.

2 Likes

Thanks Lion!

2 Likes

I’m being invited to two different events in less than an hour. I might drop Stark as everybody wants to be with me but I got plenty compromises for the rest of month!!!

Everything seems to work smoothly since I started using 1 custom at the time. Gotta take my time to see what I actually want as I’m getting too much attention and it may be funny but it can also be extremely tiring if you are kind of an introvert.

1 Like

I was exhausted so I dropped Stark a week ago, almost immediately my social agenda for the week became a bit more manageable.

Right now my stack is My art custom, Primal Seduction and Wanted. I’m starting getting interested again in hookups maybe? I don’t want to date anyone right now but I feel like sometimes I simply want to have some fun. I feel like getting faster results these days, I feel emotionally healthy and my notion of preconceived ideas about love and live shifted immensely weeks ago. I even had a custom based on love and attraction but right now I wouldn’t run it for anything in the world. I don’t think I want (or can handle) more love in my life. I’m extremely content by myself and spending quality time with my friends. I can always go out and get some action if I want intimacy.
I used to be a very romantic guy, I wouldn’t dare to say I changed my ways and I’m a complete man whore at the moment, I’ll love and will let others love me back when I feel like it.

Right now I don’t feel like going out tonight, I simply want to read a novel quietly.

1 Like