Name embedded Qv2 Custom vs standard ZP, which one is stronger?

I know ZP is the latest build but my inquiry is about the Qv2 being a custom name embedded and the ZP being not, it’s actually the store version of Wanted which is in theory very much Wanted.

I made a name embedded sub I made for attraction and and physical shifting before Wanted came out, when Wanted was updated to ZP I included to my stack to sky rocket my results but I’ve got zero physical results after months of using them. Today I’ve got a reply from Saint in the thread about reviewing customs to see if they fit into the ZP technology, he said this title is a lot like Wanted. Maybe it is the reason I’m stonewalling on those two titles. They are way too similar my question is should I drop the name embedded custom or the new ZP release of Wanted. In an ideal scenario I would rebuild the custom with the Wanted core into ZP but I don’t have the money right now and also I made it last year so I don’t qualify for the discount.
Today is my last day of washout and I don’t know what to do.

Please advise

Here’s the link of my journal, I have the list of the modules used at the beginning

1 Like

Hello!

You know, at first I was thinking of a way to solve this issue looking at how you could stack the Qv2 custom you have along with your ZP main store title.

But then my mind kept thinking of this:

Which I think is the more urgent issue to be resolved. So is it possible to take youe focus away from physical shifting to wealth? Cause physical shifting is energy intensive and taking action on it need time, energy and money for fitness related activity.

And trust me, I know how you feel since money is a personal challenge of mine too.

So could you tell me which main store wealth titles you have? Do you have Emperor or AM?

1 Like

Thanks for replying!!!

I have Rich, Ascension and Ascended Mogul.
I think I wanted to be very good looking before being wealthy so that’s why I haven’t gotten a proper chance to use them.
It’s not that I don’t have the money but actually I can’t spend money until June because I’m traveling (for the very first time) on my upcoming vacation.

Edit maybe I’ll have money again until July/August

Edit 2 Dunno, maybe you are right and I should focus on something different, it’s just that I have wanted to improve my looks for so long. I’m not really an ugly guy but still I’m not attractive.

1 Like

OH! It isn’t that bad then.

In which case, you can currently run a wealth title(s) + physical shifting Qv2 custom until you get the funds to build your custom into ZP.

Something like:

Day 1: AM ZP + RICH ZP
Day 2: Rest
Day 3: Physical Shifting Qv2 Custom
Day 4: Rest
Day 5: AM ZP + RICH ZP
Day 6. Rest
Day 7: Physical Shifting Qv2 Custom
Etc

The Primer in the Main store ZP titles will boost your Qv2 custom.

Then when you get the money, you can build a Physical Custom in ZP. And then either do:

Day 1: AM ZP + RICH ZP
Day 3: Physical Shifting ZP Custom
Day 5: AM ZP + RICH ZP
Day 6. Rest
Day 7: Physical Shifting ZP Custom
Etc

Or

Day 1: AM ZP + Physical Shifting ZP Custom
Day 3: AM ZP + Physical Shifting ZP Custom
Etc

3 Likes

Thanks buddy, I’ll stick with the custom and drop Wanted until I can get it upgraded.

1 Like

That’s excellent :pray:

1 Like