Dajard's journal Rebirth Ultima and other programs

Rebirth Ultima: Reframe the Past, Become a New Person Subliminal.
I bought it today and I will go overnight for the first time.

For the whole two days I rode in a piece of Aegis Initiative: Survival Instinct: Develop Strong Survival and Combat Skills, Enhance Mental Fortitude with very good results. I have achieved good emotional stability and satisfaction. However, I decided to get Rebirth involved in the process. I will write my experience. Tomorrow I plan to connect Rebirth with Survival.
I also have some idea for my new custom in the future. But this is not relevant now.

3 Likes

Recommend start with one loop. Just in case by “overnight” You mean having it play on repeat. It could be too much to run like that if so, with it being your first exposure

1 Like

Second what @Palpatine said please be careful with overexposure especially at first. Start with just one loop every other day is the recommendation here.

1 Like

Thank you. I am very used to working on myself 25 hours a day :shushing_face: and in addition I have a holiday and peace. I’ve been driving Rebirth all night and I feel good about it. Today I’m going to add Survival and if it works well I will run this combo.

Thank you. It’s alright. I did well. I’m used to pounding it hard. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

First summary: After the first night spent with Rebirth, I have a good feeling of a pleasant cleansing moderate heat inside. Now I will add Survival for more security and stability. That’s because something keeps attacking me in my life. :wink:

Today I tried the combination of Rebirth and Survival all day. I found this combination very pleasant and giving protection. However, this is a strong combination. I will continue tomorrow.

Today I listened to both programs and absorbed their power. I had a good day. :partying_face:

I will ride a combination of Rebirth and Survival for about 5-6 days because I ordered my own custom today. The above combination excited me so much that it became the core of the custom. That means licensed Survival and Rebirth modules for me in the first place.

What else did you include in your custom? @Dajardd

1 Like

Sorry its my personal secret but I also included Immortal’s Blade and modules focused on healing.

I believe that Rebirth Survival and Immortal’s Blade are a good foundation to build on. A strong personality that is renewed thanks to Rebirth - you will always be in your zone. Defense protection and survival in this evil world is Survival - also well grounded in physical reality. Finally, Immortal’s Blade as the final protection against any bad influences. According to me, you can add whatever you want.

The combination of Rebirth and Survival also works well and well enough. If you want to save money. Even Survival itself works great for me, but Rebirth still gives me courage and I am much more True Self than with Survival itself. In addition, Rebirth is a process, so if it works now as I wrote above, I’m looking forward to where else it will take me.

1 Like

Rebirth is one of my favorite subs on here. I always find myself coming back to it. Very glad you’re enjoying your experience with Rebirth as well.

2 Likes

Thank you. I’m happy it’s not just my experience. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I was very tired yesterday. I listened all day again. Eleven hours of sleep helped in total and today I am going full speed again.

keeping an eye on this journal from now. you using the new listening pattern?

1 Like

Nope. My pattern is listen 25 hours a day. :partying_face:

I’m starting to believe that it’s about enduring not giving up and the results will come. Sooner or later. I feel that way today.

Today, after about 4 days of constant self-programming, I was to visit the regional military headquarters through a certain administration and also buy a large purchase in the supermarket. I felt well focused and protected in all activities.