Dajard's journal Rebirth Ultima and other programs

Now I have loaded the chicken thighs into the oven to bake along with the barbecue spices and I am going to be rewarded with a good meal.

Today I started listening to my new terminus squared custom on the main basis of Survival and Rebirth.

The first hour of listening is over and itā€™s very pleasant and powerful.

Nothing special happens to me. I continue to listen to the base based on Rebirth and Survival. Iā€™m satisfied.

After listening to week aprox. to my custom based on Rebirth and Survival modules with Immortal blade and organ healing focused modules and moreā€¦ I feel a strong desire to watch movies with superheroes.
But I feel mental and physical by default. Maybe lttle bit better. But there are some dreams of survival demons and relationships, and Iā€™m the winner there or it will turn out well in the end.

I am pushing myself further. I am trying Ascension: Become an Alpha Male Subliminal now. I will inform you about my progress. Rebirth Ultima and Survival are still great programs. But time has come to try new ones.

1 Like

I feel more at ease. With more confidence.

1 Like

Hello. I Am back. And can share my experience with you.

Lot hapened in my life. I listened a lot to many subliminals (majors, customs). Result is that Revelation of Mind is number one for me after all.

Welcome back. Can you tell us more about your experiences with RoM?

Yes. For me it is very good for learning. Also good for public auditions like doin shotokan kata in front of 100-200 people on international championship of karate as I did (it can give you stilness of mind and focus on performance and also fear is little bit supressed). There is also protective factor in this (Immortal blade). Overal feelings from this major program is very good (emotions). Sleep is also little bit improved. There is only one better combo for learning and that is stack of Limitless and Beyond Limitless. This experince is my personal and subjective, but yet tested very well and hard.

1 Like

And there is list of very functional major programs. I tried them all and they are helpful. They basically do what is written on them and that is not a small and automatic thing. My experience with them is subjective but also tested very hard (you may take list as ranked):

Hello. My first subjective feelings after the first three loops are: my mental world is more stable and complete (something like a feeling of fullness) and I have better mood (little bit like from Sanguine). Even after not good rest last night.