Daily habits that have improved your life

Thought i would start a thread of daily habits you use besides using subliminal which you have learned from books or mentors or anywhere that has improved your life in any area such as health, wealth, confidence/motivation, healing etc. Three of mine i am using at the moment are the 5 second rule by Mel Robbins, faster eft and Wim hof method.

5 second rule is basically away to kill procrastination and fear when you are about to do something it sounds really simple but it works well especially with using the subs as well
Here is a video on how to implement it

faster eft is similar to eft but its shorter and you can do it much quicker to heal emotional issues and blockages

wim hof breathing technique( you most probably all heard of this) i do this every morning when i wake up and i find it gives me a lot of energy and clears my head. I also have a cold shower after i do it and do some stretching exercises which gets me ready for the day
Video tutorial

4 Likes

Taking care of getting proper sleep is what I’m going to mention. This is a foundation for everything in my experience. It makes such a difference for everyday performance. So I have started to do everything I can to facilitate good sleep like not drinking coffee or tea after 2 pm, starting to wind down 1 hour before bedtime, having a blue light filter on screens etc.

Also, waking up early and utilizing my biological prime time. For me that seems to be the morning, but it can be different for someone else. If I’ve gone to bed early enough and had proper sleep, then morning is usually my most productive time.

I also second breathing exercises. I haven’t done the Wim Hof method, but I’ve tried other kinds. The one I do now and meditation both help in winding down at night.

2 Likes

I know this is a pretty old post, but establishing good daily habits has been super helpful for me so I want to share a few of mine.

*Twice daily medtation, including visualization in the mornings. I’ve had the best success with establishing a habit with the Z Technique, taught by Emily Fletcher.
*Sleep! In pursuit of really solid sleep I wear regular yellow blue blocker glasses after dusk and the 100% blue-blocking red glasses after about 9:30pm. I sleep with an eye mask and 33dB earplugs, which makes a huge difference. I also don’t use an alarm clock at all, unless I have an early flight or some other reason I need to be up earlier than usual that I cannot miss. Normally I go to bed when I feel tired, and wake up when I wake up. Next up is to get an Oura ring for proper sleep tracking.
*I’ve been drinking Bulletproof coffee for years, although I’ve recently switched to decaf beans.
*Deep breathing in the morning - not Wim Hof method (yet)
*Walking every day in nature - I live on the edge of a city, near multiple parks and forest land. I’ve found going for a 5 mile walk or hike is great for clearing my head if I’ve been struggling with a problem.
*Limited screen time after 9pm, whether phone or tv
*Phone notifications turned off all the time. All of them. Everyone I know knows better than to call me outside of business hours unless it’s an emergency.
*Phone off at bedtime, and usually left in the living room charging.
*No social media. I ditched FB long ago, and never got into IG or any of the others. I still watch YT videos for education and sometimes entertainment.

I need to add regular exercise back in to my schedule too, it fell by the wayside as my business grew. That’s one of the big things I’m missing out on now.

4 Likes