Cyber Stack Junior (Stark ZP, Libertine ZP and QL ST 3 ZP)

@Vesper What happened? Why the deletes?

How can we help?

I actually created a custom but I didn’t get the download link is that normal? Like the order was complete but I think I’m missing something can you possibly help? I created a support ticket as well with ID #8104, if you could help that would be great thank you so much! @RVconsultant

I just saw this. So you got an email that your order was ready, but no download link?

Exactly, that’s what happened. What should I do? @RVconsultant

I understand you are probably wanting your custom ASAP.

So far you’ve done what needs to be done.

I’ve notified staff.

1 Like

Perfect thank you so much RV, your the best.

Actually I’m the second best… :grin: You’re the best! :sunglasses:

Hey @RVconsultant, any updates on this? It’s still not here, I have express order on the custom as well so that’s why I wanted the custom when I can get it. Also I’ve been waiting for almost a week for it now:( @SaintSovereign could you possibly look into this as well please?

Would you please post the order number and the date you placed your order?

Order Number: 2023483
Date: May 2nd, 2022
@RVconsultant

1 Like

Thank you. I notified staff.

Hey @RVconsultant so I just got my custom that ordered today with Stark core but the hom one is still not there:/ Also I noticed the name on my stark custom is written the wrong way is that normal (It’s missing a few letters to the name I chose)? I can add it to the support ticket if you’d like to show you what I mean :grin:

Going to stop this journal here and continue my growth on my custom journal:

1 Like

Yes please.

Also do you think the HOM is over 5 business days?

Even more I think it’s been 7 now I got it last Monday night

Would you please post the order number, and the date you placed the order?

Posted this before but posting again. Also I shared what I was talking about in the support ticket just now:) @RVconsultant

1 Like

I notified staff.

1 Like

Hey @RVconsultant, I’m really sorry to disturb you again but it’s almost 3 weeks now. Is their any updates?

1 Like

I just saw this post. I notified staff again. I wish I knew more, but I don’t process orders.