Cut to the Chase (Emperor RICH HoM)

Have been using Emperor: House of Medici and Regeneration since June/July. The total loops of each is ~20 plus.

The last washout was taken place in August, and it was awful, the opposite of the titles objectives happened. I had brain fog, got more depressed than in a while, and I faced confrontations and dealt with it very poorly.

Today is the 4th day of my washout. The second day felt great, I opened an account here and took part in the conversation, was so looking forward to the RICH zp. The mood dipped the following day, frustration slowly began.

Today woke up to trouble news. Instead of facing it calmly and thinking it through shrewdly, I got anxious, as in hand tremors anxious. My mind was so ready to jump to the worst conclusion that I had used up all my energy to reason with myself with whatever logic or rationality left inside me.

Have been having existential crisis randomly since I followed the ZP experimental thread. Especially so today.

What is the meaning of one’s life, of free will, of choice, of love when they can be easily influenced by subliminal?

I am not gonna purchase Wanted anytime soon but the effects of Wanted zp caught my attention and really triggered the whole crisis. What does it mean for the girl to like us because we use Wanted, is it really her own choice or is it akin to she being under the influence of alcohol or drug?

What happens if both of us use the same SC product and go for the same girl or same job? In my black or white imagination, if I use RICH zp and you don’t, and we go for the same opportunity, I will get it and
you don’t. Yet if you use Wanted and I don’t, and we go for the same girl, you will have her and I don’t.

The only difference between me and the people who don’t use SC products is I happened to come across SC and they don’t and that’s it. If that day I closed the tab, and someone else opened it, he would know what I know now and I would be in dark as he is now.

The edge we have now is like some of us receive an extra million and some don’t. Yet if everyone has an extra million then that cancels out each other and we are back to square one.

On a related note, not looking forward to RICH zp purchase today. I worry that it wouldn’t help, it wouldn’t bring the change I need. I feel like a cancer patient who is on a experimental drug trial, which is the last hope for my illness. Yet if it didn’t work all is lost since nothing else had worked.

This could be some serious reconciliation you are going through. Personally I am having a hell of a time with my washout (it feels almost like withdrawals symptoms but it’s really my mind working itself to build a new reality) before ZP preview is released.

It appears you are looking at this from a place of lack. This is not a zero sum game. Subliminals help you build the mindset to achieve YOUR goals, not reduce chances of others succeeding.

If you are both going after the same girl and one is using wanted and she CHOOSES the wanted person. That is her own free will. Wanted makes you more desirable so of course she will pick the wanted one if that individual fits her desires. You made yourself better with wanted. It’s like saying it’s not fair the girl picked the guy who seemed more desirable to her than the other guy. It’s still free will, wanted just makes her decision easier.

Most people in my life scoff at subliminals or are extremely skeptical, it’s their decision to not use them. If that gives me an edge well that is their choice.

Brain fog is a real, deprograming yourself from societal conditions can be difficult, I feel like that is what you are going through.

Thank you for coming to my Ted talk on the ethics of subliminal use.

1 Like

Depending on where you’re starting from and the amount of work the sub has to do on you, 20 loops could be enough or could be too small. HoM is a dense sub, 20 loops might not be enough. Consistency is key here.

The same happened to me with Emperor. I started from a place of being the complete opposite of what the sub is supposed to accomplish. The first year and a half of running Emperor, I saw no results. You’re in a better spot that I was because you’re actually seeing results. Things are moving, that’s why your subconscious is putting up a fight to keep you in your comfort zone. That’s what reconciliation is.

All I can tell you is to keep at it! You will see results. The thing that will slow you down though is to believe so hard that you don’t see results that you self sabotage.

Most of my results showed up when I stopped thinking about it and wasn’t even looking for them.

Anything you wrote from this point down is just you wildly overthinking this subliminal process. Just run the sub, follow the recommended pattern and take action. Your results will show in due time. Impatience is self sabotage.

2 Likes

I think so. I remember that Rebirth gave me panic attacks. I would wake up in the middle of the night, terrified. A couple of times, I felt like running around the house, screaming. :joy:
The personal issues I was dealing with at the time were massive though. The subs attacked them mercilessly. It wasn’t a pleasant process but good thing I didn’t quit.

2 Likes

When ever I ran rebirth I always manifested situations that made me scared as hell.

The one time I remembered that someone called us and mentioned that someone is in our yard. It was at around 11:30 at night.

4 Likes

Rebirth is no joke! it’s fast too.

2 Likes

Let’s assume neither of us use subs and we are in those scenarios;

We apply for the same job, yet my dad is friends with the CEO and I get accepted, while you don’t.

Or you have been training hard in the gym and even took some PEDs, while I’m skinny like a tree branch, and we both go to a club and hit on a girl, who ends up choosing you due to your looks and body.

In both scenarios, things were still influenced, even though we didn’t use subs, we still made things go OUR way(a).
Would you still say there was no free will?

All I’ll say is that the world is already unfair, we just have access to have the best kind of edge one can possibly have over others.

And since we’re on this topic, I think you’ll benefit a lot from reading and watching videos on the subconscious mind and reality bending, maybe check out Neville’s stuff.

And you might also be going through recon, so have something with sugar, as that can help.

3 Likes

You got me. Feeling lack is my no.1 enemy.

When you put it this way I can see my logic flaw (if there was one to begin with😂)

I guess the reconciliation really brings out the rigid and insecure parts in me, which makes me extra sensitive to change. I have this fear of good things hardly come, and worse they come but won’t not stay/last.

The pleasure is all mine, thank you for visiting this thread😆

1 Like

As in stonewalling, not even reconciliation?

Yea I am an overthinker, and really counting HoM to turn this into a positive trait like planning strategizing instead.

It’s great that you guys came here to talk to me or I will be stuck in my head and keep seeing things through a distorted lenđŸȘž

On paper I got how a sub works but still I am fascinated by how affirmations (and whatever secret recipe Saint and Fire put in the sub) are capable to manifest all this via our mind.

Funny you said that because I have a tendency to put myself into the smaller people’s shoe, probably since I have been one.

There is a conflicting feeling within me, of course I wanna have a edge over others but I also feel the left out feeling, the unfairness, for those who don’t have a edge, especially knowing that I could have been one of them had I not found this forum. If you know what I mean.

Oh Neville Goddard, he was the one freed me from my religious search. His teaching blew my mind, I was like that’s it, my vision is completed. I tried practicing but I couldn’t not force it, couldn’t relax and be hence never made it😭

1 Like

And what’s life but a series of events, whether they’re fortunate or not, depends entirely on your view of the world around you.

Ask yourself something: do you hate the idea of being successful?
Do you hate seeing yourself succeeding?
Are you the type of a person who’d rather be stepped on instead of achieving greatness?

With the way you spoke about unfairness, you might end up feeling heartbroken for others when you realize how ZP is gonna put your life on easy mode.

2 Likes

It wasn’t stonewalling. My belief is that Emperor was doing work at some very deep level where my conscious awareness didn’t have access to. The sub had to work on over 30 years of faulty programming. It doesn’t happen in a few weeks.

BTW, when you say feeling lack is your #1 enemy, trust me I was there too. I still get those feelings episodically but it has become easier to replace them with abundance thinking.

Be kind to yourself and do yourself a favor : don’t rush this. You didn’t get screwed up in a few days, therefore you’re not going to create change in a few day.
Pick one or two subs (not more) and run them for one year. I’ve been running Emperor for over 2 years and frankly I don’t see myself stop running it. Time and patience is how the deep work gets done. ZP could accelerate things but you still need to give yourself enough time to integrate the changes so you could feel like they’re natural.

3 Likes

Rooting for the underdog is an admirable quality because it shows that you have empathy. But it can also lead to pitying others and self-pitying yourself. Both of which aren’t useful to anyone.

But the thing you can do is to first help yourself. Success begins with the self. And you need to use all the tools at your disposal to achieve that.

As it is, your reality is formed by your subconcious mind. And so is everyone’s reality whether they live a success-based reality or a failure-based reality (however they define it). What the subliminals over here does is to change your reality by helping your subconcious along. While others try to use meditation, EFT and other modalities, you use SubClub subliminals.

Subliminals are just tools. Your subconcious is the one doing the work.

So use these tools. And when you have achieved what you want, you will be able to help others too from a position of knowledge, success and personal power.

That’s the way you help yourself and those you want to help. Drowning in this worry will only lead to more emotional pain and no gain.

1 Like

Still on washout.

I read that Regeneration kept some users awake at night and it applied to me. I had been staying awake at night even though I was tired. Since the washout began I fell asleep more easily. I also need at least a couple more hours sleep since then.

Even with the extra sleep I am not refreshed. Feel lethargic overall.

Today, my family kinda solved an issue that had dragged on for too long. In the end the solution was one that I suggested all along. Normally I am an outcome focus guy but this annoys me so much. What’s the point of being bothered by the issue for so long when it could’ve been solved long time ago?

Slowly dealing with trouble news I mentioned previously. Make no mistake this is gonna take a long while to solve but my family is hopeful and thinks it will be alright, especially my mom, since we did no wrong and truthful. Yet I am uptight about it, seeing flaws in their thinking, imagining all ways that things could go wrong.

I wouldn’t classify myself as a pessimist but I certainly tend to assume the worst. I guess it’s because from experience, the things that I was hopeful for seemed to elope me. But it’s not to say that good things didn’t happen to me but they tended to come unexpectedly, quite literally.

Began RICH ZP on 5th Dec, just one loop and will continue do so for the first 21 days. Will only add HoM when the zp version is out.

I was really hoping to get it at $44.99 but in the end I figured the $5 difference is nothing compared to the benefits RICH will bring into my life, that’s a tiny little show of my faith in it.

Today is the second day I ran it. I had a good feeling dream last night, one that I laughed myself awake :laughing: the dream wasn’t money related, it was a group interview/project thingy, in it I got along with everyone very well, we cracked a few silly jokes to each other, the atmosphere was great and easy.

Ran 5 loops of RICH ZP in total.

It is said that Zero Points makes you question what you really want/are, or maybe I expected that to happen when I read the reviews. Either way I have been asking myself who it is I wanna be, if I am capable to shed what I was born with in exchange for that, what I “want” vs what “I” want.

The urge to drop HoM once and for all have been higher than ever. I knew right from the beginning this choice was a head one instead of a heart one. It is beginning to feel like that ex of mine who everyone said good for me-Loyal, pretty, clever, well mannered, yet I couldn’t fall in love with.

Have been considering to get Wanted since the third loop of RICH. If I listed my insecurities money and performance would be the ones that popped up but not appearance, but somehow RICH seemed to bring that part of me to surface.

Chosen has also been calling me. Just the thought of running Chosen somehow brought up my childhood memories. Not that I was bright or leader material, but as a kid I wanted to be Social Worker or Minister. As an adult, feel like running an animal shelter and/or clinic would be a top choice.

Yet I don’t think Chosen is the right sub at this stage of my life. Me being relied on and being consulted by others is not the same as me being capable of be the rock they need and me giving out correct advice. If I ran Chosen now, I feel like I am a blind leading other blinds.

3 Likes

Happy New Year 2022 to all!

Began the RICH ZP washout on 25th Dec and ended it today with one loop each of Emperor ZP and RICH ZP back to back.

Was aiming for Ascended Mogul ZP but since it isn’t available, I went with Emperor ZP instead as I want to keep the 21days listening pattern neat without removing or adding subs during.

When I read the reviews or comments of the previous versions of Emperor, it was hard for me to imagine how Emperor made a person aggressive or even arrogant. Not today, when I was listening to it, the thought “Only real men can handle Emperor (sub), let the ladies go for something more their speed.” came to me out of nowhere. Immediately after I caught this thought I was shocked as it was quite negative. I held back in my mind but then wasn’t sure if I should do so or just flow with the stream as I wasn’t sure if the hold-back would disrupt the work of Emperor.

What also happened during the listening of Emperor was out of the blue my heart pounding like crazy. It went on for a few minutes.

Emperor also gave me a sense of euphoria but it may or may not have got to do with it was the first sub that broke the washout, since a similar feeling happened when I listened to HoM after washout. When I was listening to RICH immediately after, I was slightly disappointed as the euphoric feeling was fading as time went by.

I have been doing an experiment with RICH by consciously guiding it to a direction I want, but now that Emperor is in the picture I am wondering if RICH may follow Emperor’s footstep, i.e. leads me to be an entrepreneur, instead of focusing on what I have been experimenting. Absolutely nothing wrong with helping me to be an entrepreneur, it’s just that I worry that the split of direction means split of the manifestation power.

1 Like

So far this month I ran 7 loops each of Emperor and RICH.

Ran 2 loops of each yesterday to shake things up. I was hesitant about that not because of that going against the advice or the possible consequences of reconciliation but simply because I didn’t want to send the wrong message to myself that I did it because of the subs not working. I have faith that the subs are working, not just internally, but out there each moment, the blocks are moving and things are being aligned for me as we speak. Anyway, back to the consequences, so far I haven’t noticed any. I did eat a cake and drink lots of water soon after the loops though.

Emperor makes me braver and less ashamed of myself. I am now comfortable to write the following down - sometimes I feel like a failure or a disappointment of not experiencing the positive results of subs many express here. I don’t participate in the forum as much as I’d like to as I don’t wanna be a party pooper.

A random question has been in my mind - would it be better to be who you are even though you dislike that or be someone you’d like to be even though you are not cut out for that?

@DarkPhilosopher @RVconsultant can you change this thread title to “Cut to the Chase (Emperor RICH HoM)”?Thank you.

Of course. Are you using any ZP variants? Then I could add ZP behind the titles.

1 Like