Customer Support rating

Thanks for mentioning this, I’m always second guessing whether I should reopen a ticket which is admittedly silly in hindsight. I will be sure to do so if there’s a need for clarification.

So maybe some potentially out of place story time. Around three years ago, I created an account on this website and I was introduced to subliminals for the very first time. I was younger, didn’t know what to do with my life and didn’t believe in any esoteric concepts at all. I made an introductory post and Saint responded it with a thoughtful response on my skepticism of subliminals and the Law of Attraction. His responses lead me to start considering things that I’ve taken for granted. It lead me down a path of learning mysticism and the more unusual sides of reality that a younger me would easily dismiss.

What’s funny is that his response to me back then was very similar to what I said to another skeptic a few months ago and it was surprising to me now to see how much I’ve grown since then. So I’d like to personally thank @SaintSovereign for inspiring me to go down this path that changed the direction of my life. It’s been amazing to see the growth of this company over the years from when you had to listen for many, many hours to get results to only listening a single loop. Always checking up on the forums over the years as a lurker to see exciting upgrades in technology and shiny new titles.

I’m excited for the future of this company since I will be here for many years to come. May the future be bright :crossed_fingers:

EDIT: Found the post in question, if anyone is interested.

2 Likes

In amongst the verbal smackdown the drop of subliminal infused meditations WITH ZERO POINT would make even banned members beg to purchase more products.

Sales man? You damn right! Cardone ain’t got shit on this.

1 Like

Hahahahahaha.

Wtf. @Fire was right, he told me that I give away more than I realize and I argued that I didn’t.

9 Likes

No no. We’re doing guided subliminal infused mental explorations. Lifechargers.

Subliminal laced regular meditations is sooooo 2019. :wink:

4 Likes

I’ve only had 1 interaction with the new support person/team, and I got my question answered fairly quickly, and with a concise answer. No complaints here!

I’ve personally trained 2 customer support people in the past, and that was for a product that was orders of magnitude simpler than anything from SC. It can be a hard job to begin with, and the number of possibilities presented by a near-infinite number of script/module combinations, with different life goals or issues is… mind boggling.

SC is experiencing exponential growth in terms of the technology, we need to be patient as the support systems, as well as our own minds, catch up.

2 Likes

Yeah. There will be plenty of growing pains. Anyone who has built a business with rapid growth knows this from experience…

All SC can do is to adapt. Sometimes it takes a bit time, but in the end it’s worth it.

3 Likes

PM me, tell me what’s happening. Also, check out the thread I made on Qv2 issues.

Seems like you have to let him do the roasting from now on haha

You’re not the only one, I seem to recall a rather interesting tiny bit that Fire mentioned a while back, which I’ve wondered about ever since… and I bet it’s related to ZP. :nerd_face:

1 Like

I’d originally had something else in my post, but I quickly went back and changed it.

@RVconsultant please close this thread.

@SaintSovereign sorry, I didn’t mean to get to your nerves.

Send me the tickets via PM.

1 Like

Closed as per request of original poster.

One more thing, if you have an issue with customer support, submit a support ticket, even if that sounds paradoxical.

6 Likes