Custom without a core

Cool. If it works for you, that is :slight_smile:

Seeing them side by side sparked a couple of realizations, one of which is that those two together will also work towards maximizing your business skills, whether you end up with Instant Business Tactician or Mogul, or any other skill related module/core.

1 Like

The Second Draft for my “Business Skills of a CEO custom.”
To be stacked with

1. Wanted Core Custom (has DEUS, Pragya, Omni Dimensional)
  2. Mogul
  3. Optional Rotating Ultima Booster

Business Skills Custom.

Goals- Get the family business out of debt. Expand the family business.

Productivity: 5

1. Limitless Executive Ultima Core- Tackle any task with ease or learn anything with less effort. sustain a natural mindset of ambition and action. Have relentless urge to complete all the needs completion.

2. Streams- improve ability to think and hold multiple streams of thought at the same time. increase overall capacity and speed of thinking. multitask and follow logic and logical problems more and more effectively

3. Natural Winner- Have relentless motivation to push through failure.

4. Productivity Unleashed - Be an absolute machine of productivity. excel at and master anything.

5. Machine Action- Optimize Day to remove time wasting activities and distractions.

Enhancer: 7

1. Mosaic- Bind my Stack

2. Unlimiter- Push through Skills based limitations

Core Business Skills: 12

1. Instant Business Tactician- Know instantly what approach you need to take in any business situation – how to lead a meeting, how to negotiate, how to resolve business situations etc

2. True Sell- Sell Anything

3. Debt Anhilator- Find ways to ease debt and get rid of it fast

4. The Way of ROI- take the most profitable (and not just time or money wise) actions every day and in any situation

5. Secret Source- find out all the sources of money that you can create and that will bring you continuous, rising wealth. Look out for opportunities that seem unorthodox and do not be afraid to explore with an open mind

Strategy and Planning: 16

1. The Lines- visualize and think through all the possibilities of a specific course of action in great detail. Make in-depth plans for all possible circumstances. Always be a couple of moves in front of any situation.

2. Mastermind- plan grand plans to achieve your goals with utmost creativity and rapid efficiency.

3. Submodel Alpha- Be prepared for any situation and react in the best possible way.

4. Furious Ascent- eliminate desire for constant excessive comfort. Take risks!

5. Fenrir- Be Ruthless and remove opposition with precision

Business Innovation: 19

1. Trail Blazer- create inventions that will help and change the lives of many.

2. Technology Prodigy- rapidly increase skill with any technology while also learning and understanding its intricacies. Furthermore, awaken the inner innovator and start having a wealth of technological ideas cropping up.

3. Way of Understanding- understand others and their lives – see clearer the motivations, beliefs, emotions, thoughts and desires of the people around and be understanding of it.

Networking / Business Meetings : 23

1. Direct Influencing Aura- Directly influences any person

2. Transcendental Connection- Creating deep, meaningful relationships

3. Dragon Tongue- become better and better at reframing situations into being advantageous. Be witty and funny.

4. Fenrir- Be aware when to completely ruthless, and when to be more kind and merciful.

1 Like

Looks good I think to focus it a bit more and to be within the 20 module limit, I would eliminate some of the Business Innovation and Strategy/Planning section.

1 Like

@Ice hey bro! Thankss!!! Please tell me which ones you think should be removed?

1 Like

Np! I think the ones you have highlighted in your post would be good to eliminate.

Way of Understanding because true sell, transcendental connection, and dragon tongue will help you connect with people.

Submodal Alpha and Informaticon because the lines, mastermind, and LEU should really cover this.

Wayfinder because Way of ROI, Business tactician, and Secret Source should be more than enough

3 Likes

And I think overall this will be a great custom considering your only core is a relatively light Ultima (compared to some of the major Q programs on here). I bet you’ll get quick and noticeable results this way.

1 Like

Now I’m debating myself whether to get QV2 or wait for ZP to become the official build

It sounds like it’ll be some time before ZP customs become available. They still need to completely rewrite not just every major title but each of the 100+ individual modules in the Q store. This sounds like a massive undertaking and I’m betting it’ll be a few months minimum before ZP customs become available.

That being said you could make some great progress for now with this custom and rebuild it for less than 75 bucks once ZP comes out. Just my 2 cents

3 Likes

Don’t lie! You have the true sell module in your custom… Don’t you? @Ice

1 Like

That I do brother, that I do. :joy:

1 Like

I have a some of the same modules you’re considering here in an Ascended Mogul custom and think you will love this arrangement you’ve made. Way of ROI combined with Carpe Diem is amazing. As is True Sell with Transcendental Connection.

2 Likes

I think it was @RVconsultant I saw the other day on the ZP thread, encouraging people to enjoy the current tech as it’s still viable and ZP is a bit away (my words)

1 Like

The name of that version:

Beast Gotta Eat

p.s. send in a support ticket if you end up thinking of going over 20. And remember that customs with more modules can take longer to gel.

So if you have a kind of bloated custom, better not stack it with anything else (at first), as that’ll take even longer.

5 Likes

Hey thanks for the advice. I will, once I finaloze my selection.

1 Like

3rd Draft for my “Business Skills of a CEO custom.”
To be stacked with

1. Wanted Core Custom (has DEUS, Pragya, Omni Dimensional)
  2. Mogul
  3. Optional Rotating Ultima Booster

Goals-
Get the family business out of debt.
Increase Sales
Expand the family business through innovation and expansion of the business.
Form new business connections

Productivity: 9

1. Limitless Executive Ultima Core
  2. The Streams
  3. Natural Winner -
  4. Productivity Unleashed
  5. Machine Action
  6. The Way of ROI
  7. Machine Rest
  8. Carpe Diem Ascended
  9. Informaticon

Enhancer: 11

1. Mosaic
  2. Unlimiter

Business Skills: 15

1. Instant Business Tactician
  2. True Sell
  3. Debt Anhilator
  4. Secret Source

Business Strategy and Planning: 19

1. The Lines
  2. Mastermind
  3. Submodel Alpha
  4. Furious Ascent

Business Innovation: 22

1. Trail Blazer
  2. Technology Prodigy
  3. Way of Understanding -

Networking / Business Meetings : 27

1. Direct Influencing Aura
  2. Transcendental Connection
  3. Dragon Tongue
  4. Fenrir
  5. Emperor’s Voice
1 Like

@Sage_Ninjistic I changed up the modules a bit. What do you think about it now? (Had a few Productivity modules already purchased, so wanted to put them in)

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

But that wasn’t our trifecta…

:worried:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Forgive me, Senpai.

This is true. And I thank for you quoting the original cuz I forget what third was when I was picking apart my custom the other day :sob:

Many thanks, Serendipitous Senpai.

I’m going to need to come up with more trinity-synonymous lingo if I’m gonna start labeling triads

1 Like

@mecharc

Were I building that custom with your goals, I would take out the Way of Understanding

Switch Machine: Action for Rest. Carpe Diem is plenty action feeding Limitless Executive and Mogul Qv2.

Consider removing Natural Winner as you have Furious Ascent. With @Simon’s trifecta and The Streams and The Way of ROI, you’ve got the basic framework of a CEO.

Now, you have CEO goals. Would you say that things like Technological Prodigy are essential for that?

Watching You with my girlfriend, so I’ll get back to this.

1 Like

Great question for @SaintSovereign.

I wonder if it would as well. I don’t particularly see a problem with it! 20 modules without a core would be the same as 10 modules with one core, perhaps.

It would be a light, light sub, for sure. Which would mean fast results. And perhaps a narrower effect. It would perhaps be good to make a custom with just one very light core. Godlike masculinity, rebirth, ascension, sage, minds eye, mogul, true social, inner circle, power can corrupt, limitless, and all of the other ultima cores are very light (except ultimas of major programs, obviously).

Then you’d get fast results, narrow results, and as many modules as you want in there driving the tangible nature of those results, yet you’d still have one core driving the direction of those modules to what area of life you’re looking to see results in.

1 Like