Custom without a core

Hey guys a Little late in deciding what I Wanted.
But here it is.

My goal for the custom is to increase my productivity, knowledge, ideass towards entrepreneurship, Business, innovation, monetisation and business skills in general.
Just for context, I am now the CEO of my family business.
I am not including a wealth core because I will be stacking it with a Wealth Major, unless that is a bad idea.

Just to note: I also run a wanted core custom which has DEUS, Omnidimensional, Pragya. So I guess that will have me covered for result enhancers

Here is what I want in my business skills custom

Productivity: 5

1. Limitless Executive Ultima Core

2. CARPE Diem Ascended

3. Unlimiter

4. Streams

5. IQ and Cognitive Booster

Enhancer: 6

1. Mosaic

Core Business Skills: 11

1. Instant Business Tactician
  2. True Sell
  3. Debt Anhilator
  4. The Way of ROI
  5. Secret Source

Strategy and Planning: 17

1. Wayfinder
  2. The Lines
  3. Mastermind
  4. Submodel Alpha
  5. Informaticon
  6. Furious Ascent

Business Innovation: 20

1. Trail Blazer
  2. Technology Prodigy
  3. Way of Understanding

Networking / Business Meetings : 24

1. Direct Influencing Aura
  2. Transcendental Connection
  3. Dragon Tongue
  4. Fenrir

All advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

@RVconsultant @StateOfBeing @Phoermes @ALMIGHTY
@Lion @Sage_Ninjistic

2 Likes

This is a mighty custom. A few notes.

Have you gotten approval for a 20+ custom? I would recommend sending a ticket asking for approval just in case.

Now thatā€™s get into this pretty thing. First, I like the addition of Limitless Executive. Thatā€™s one of the top three that Iā€™m considering editing my career custom with.

Ascended Mogul came to mind with this partā€¦

An AM x LEU custom would annihilate any resistance to mech becoming a beast, especially with the additions of Fenrir, Furious Ascent, The Way of ROI and Submodel Alpha, to say the least.

Personally, I would change Submodel Alpha to Unlimiter as this partā€¦

Calls Unlimiter to mind. You could consider placing Raikov in there if you want modelling programming. Unlimiter quite literally potentially has no limits to the heights it will take you over time as everything about speaks to removing that ā€œceilingā€ Saint used to talk about. It depends how you feel as I know you have decent result enhancers in your other custom.

Keep in mind though, that though those enhancers will be in your stack, it isnā€™t guaranteed that those will bleed into another customā€™s results if at all :slight_smile:

I should submit a support ticket asking about that.

1 Like
  1. Limitless Executive Ultima Core
  2. R.I.C.H. Ultima Core
  3. Courage Reclaimed
  4. Dragon Tongue
  5. Instant Business Tactician
  6. Technology Prodigy
  7. The Lines
  8. True Sell
  9. The Way of ROI
  10. Way of Understanding
  11. Wayfinder
  12. Yggdrasil
  13. Mosaic

A lighter and tighter custom works best

4 Likes

I also notice thereā€™s not much in the way of status boosting modules here. I believe status elevation will occur just from having Fenrir and Furious Ascent naturally. Direct Influencing Aura should be a good influence on this as well.

Adding Secret Source is a good move as thatā€™ll complement whatever Wealth Program you have decided on.

Looking back at your goals, I can see productivity, knowledge, ideas towards, innovation and so on. Limitless Executive theoretically will assist in all of this on a long term basis.

You called this your business skills custom. Based off my knowledge of certain customs in here and having read the descriptions quite a few times long into the night in the past, I think youā€™ve got a strong custom for business acumen. :slight_smile:

Critique.

In my previous post, I mentioned RAIKOV vs Submodel Alpha. I want to say that if you keep the latter in your custom, youā€™ll probably see pretty amazing things happen. Being able to see a few moves ahead seems pretty snazzy. This pairs extremely well with The Way of ROI, The Lines AND The Streams, so, I actually want to retract that previous recommendation.

I plan on putting that trifecta into my own custom thanks to a Simon post, pero, perhaps youā€™ll consider removing one of the three and planning Carpe Diem within here instead for that drive and productivity boost you mentioned in your last post.

I would remove Courage Reclaimed. Your custom has sufficient drive and power that I donā€™t think this is required, however; Iā€™m not privy to your inner world. You know you best. This module could definitely help relieve some of the reactionary negativity should things not go your way in business.

I would likewise do away with Debt Annihilator. I say this because Secret Source and your Wealth Major (especially be it R.I.C.H) will handle these things, with a bit of conscious action towards whittling your debt. However, Iā€™m not privy to your pockets either. :wink:

Do you plan to buy the custom with 24 modules, or are you willing to go through it and whittle some things down to size?

Also, please tag me if you want further advise. I literally forced myself to stop analyzing your custom cuz Iā€™m making longer and longer posts lately :sweat_smile:

My idea of the custom, as I mused about it, leaving only the core you mentioned:

Limit Destroyer Ultima Core

1. Dragon Tongue (wit and verbal acumen is important. A beast of culture shall beat the vultures)

2. Fenrir (cuz beast)

3. Furious Ascent (see above)

4. The Way of ROI (cuz a beast need guidance)

5. IQ and Cognitive Booster (smart beast is a good beast)

6. Informaticon (beast gotta learn stuff to be more than an animal)

7. Instant Business Tactician (personally, Iā€™d prefer a Mogul Core. Cuz efficient beast)

8. Mosaic (make sure beast is well covered and put together)

9. Secret Source (cuz thereā€™s opportunities beast donā€™t know about)

10. Sub Model Alpha (beast gotta beast, but consciously and smartā€¦ly)

11. Technological Prodigy (beast like making stuff)

12. Omnidimensional > Jupiter for your kind of customā€™s focus. Plus, you already licensed it :wink:(P.S. beast)

13. Carpe Diem Ascended > one of the trifecta of The Lines, The Streams or the Way of ROI (beast gotta get up in the morning widda sense of poipus)

14. Transcendental Connection (business relationships are important, and beasts gotta get along)

15. Trailblazer (showing other beasts ya beast mode)

16. Wayfinder (a point in the right direction is all a beast need)

17. True Sell (the key to great sales is perfect presentation of and the ā€˜sellingā€™ of the beast in question)

This leaves us with two module slots. I hope this helps ya.

Beast.

1 Like

Hahahahaha beast cracked me up

1 Like

I love the way you think.

Do you by chance have any of the art modules in your custom? :wink:

1 Like

No. If I had managed to rationalize a single way that an art module could fit in my current line of work, best believe I would have had an AM x RM x IC custom, instead of the current version of The Son of Lightning, and I would have more creative/artsy modules.

However, I am also considering a Sage Immortal x Renaissance Man x Mindā€™s Eye custom in the future, with wisdom/spiritual/development modules.

2 Likes

Yepp same here

I didnā€™t fully grasp what this can replace.

Makes sense. Although, if I recall correctly, Mogul has a debt management moduleā€¦ Is it same as debt anhilator though?

Yepp. They are stacking options

Williing to do if needed

Iā€™m glad Iā€™m not the only one. I caught myself saying ā€˜beastā€™ in my head to punctuate thoughts after I submitted that :sweat_smile:

1 Like

No doubt with that!

But a kid in a candy store with a bag wants to fill the whole thing :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

2 Likes

This slipped through. This should say Unlimiter > Submodel Alpha :slight_smile:

Arenā€™t the two completely different for different functions?

They are, yes. And I did mention in one of my posts how badass Submodel Alpha is in there, with The Way of ROI and the others.

If you find SA fits in there better between the two, perfect. I kinda agree myself.

BUT, if you can find a way to get Unlimiter in there, I would say thatā€™ll increase the potential of your costum

1 Like

Bro, how is unlimited different from limit destroyer

I donā€™t quite understand this

Iā€™ll copy and paste whatā€™s on the Q Modules comparison:

Limit Destroyer and Unlimiter work on a much more direct level, going face to face with your limits and attempting to dissolve them in any way possible.

Limit Destroyer is designed to completely blow through your limits, meanwhile Unlimiter will dissolve them and push you forward. One completely destroys your limits, the other ā€œopens the gatesā€ of your limits. Unlimiter can also be used for limitations in skills when you hit a plateau, so it affects skill-based limitations.

1 Like

What I mean by the quoted is, the three mentioned modules all complement one another well. If you see me talking about the trifecta, itā€™s about these three.

My point was that while all three are amazing, you donā€™t have a lot of productivity-specfic focus in module form, with the exception of Limitless Executive Ultima.

Having Carpe Diem, then, with the combo of simply two of them (por ejemplo, The Way of ROI, The Lines, Carpe Diem Ascended) would do well for you.

I can attest to CDAā€™s effectiveness as I just came to the realization that I have not an ounce of negativity thinking about getting up at 3:15 in the morning to be ready for work by 4:15, and working usually twelve hour shifts, nor do I entertain lazy thoughts in the morning when I wake up.

CDA has great affect on me and continued AscensionQā€™s influence on me getting up in the morning easily.

I canā€™t say I get up with joy, but the drive is there :wink:

2 Likes

@Sage_Ninjistic you sold me on Unlimited and CDA