Custom vs Normal

Hi All,

I’ve been listening to QV2 subs and RICH ultima since October 21 and have been seeing nebulous results and Recon here and there but not lasting or full.
10 days ago, I’ve switched to listening Two ZP tracks i.e Heartsong Masked for 7 mins and Rich Masked for 7 mins every alternate day and will wait to see what happens. I’ve also ordered one custom ZP subliminal which I may receive by this week which contains Heartsong core in it. How should I listen in the upcoming days and months for results? @Fire @SaintSovereign

1 Like

Replace Heartsong ZP with your Heartsong based custom.

Write down the goals you have, preferably in the start of a journal, then take action towards achieving them. Write down the things you experience and don’t handwave them or logic them away. That is bad practice and will do you no good.

Since you’re running Heartsong, I assume the goals are romantic - get on the dating apps, go outside and talk to people, make friends and grow your social circle. Don’t be afraid to start interactions and to push them towards closer socializing. Make your intentions more obvious as most guys will wait until they are absolutely certain that you like them - a simple smile opens many doors and will instill the permission they need to approach.

Same applies for R.I.C.H. Look for opportunities, don’t be afraid to grab them, work at the goals that you need to achieve and remove blockages to success. Optimize and refine your approach, innovate.

Determined action, journaling, proper listening, time and… success is yours.

14 Likes

That custom looks quite dense so personally i’d just drop Rich, i think you’d benefit from more exposure to it rather than adding in anything else

1 Like

Great! Thanks @Pilkington .
So 15 mins of custom every other day & taking action right?

You have too many cores in your custom, 7 cores. It is recommended to have only two.

1 Like

I just laughed when I saw that, although it’s not funny​:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
Firstly your custom won’t pass integration check
Second you won’t get results, especially with your current mindset.

1 Like

The recommendation is to have max of 2 cores and between 10 - 20 modules including cores.

1 Like

My goodness yes.

@aleesha - please reconsider your custom. It has 4 EOG CORES! Even one multistager Core is too much in a ZP custom.

Plus you have 3 OTHER CORES!

Try to remake this custom if possible. Or just use the main store titles of Heartsong ZP and RICH ZP.

If you still want to make customs, please list the modules you want to use in your customs and I will try to help out.

Have to tag @Fire here!!!

1 Like

Hi @Lion , most subliminals are created mainly for men in the stack & i just want to focus mainly on money & heartsong in the custom.

1 Like

@aleesha - most of the tiltes here can be used by both men and women. Especially the wealth based ones.

It’s impossible to have those cores in one custom
Consider having starting with Heartsong +EOG st4 and 18 other cores, Read the description of EOG.
After one month of running your custom, make another one with your other desired cores.
Support will email you soon.

If it passes the checks and gets created you WILL get results, it’ll just be slower and less obvious than running something more focused because it’s working on multiple things at once

1 Like

@Pilkington - the custom had the following Cores:

1. EoG ST1
  2. EoG ST2
  3. EoG ST3
  4. EoG ST4
  5. Heartsong
  6. RICH
  7. Inner Circle

I don’t think that would work even if it passes the checks. That’s too much.

1 Like

@Lion should i get a refund and create one with 2-3 cores that include heartsong & rich?
Plus, what is working for you?

@aleesha - unfortunately there is no refunds with customs. Please contact support with your order number and email address and ask them what to do. Maybe they will help remove the EoG Cores.

Do it soon

EDIT: stick to 2 cores. That’s the official recommendation for ZP customs

Will tag @RVconsultant here

1 Like

I did something very similar with my first custom, i threw in all the khan stages along with multiple other cores and although i now understand and prefer to focus in on one thing at a time, i still got substantial growth out of that one.

If it passes the checks who are we to say it won’t work?

@Pilkington , i guess the sound engineer will take few cores and use the rest as secondary. And if it worked for you and you dont regret buying, i’m sure it will work for me as well. I just started listening to standard ZP and Heartsong since past 11 days after switching from the QV subs.

Was it in Q, Qv2 or ZP?

@aleesha - it’s absolutely upto you. I will leave you with this info:

1 Like

What subs have you been listening to on Qv2?