Custom vs Normal

This post is to anyone reading this.

If you want to create a custom with a multi-stage program, I would encourage you to consider purchasing the program at the main shop, running each stage as per current recommendations, then putting the stage you want into the custom (I prefer stage 4, because as of now they tend to be comprehensive) when you’re all done going through all the stages.

If you want to make a custom, you could make one to listen to as you listen to your multi-stage one, just perhaps build it without any multi-stage modules (unless you’ve already gone through all stages).

6 Likes

:point_up_2:
:grin:

2 Likes

That’s the Multistage version of Sage Immortal:

MULTI SAGE IMMORTAL

2 Likes

@Lion @Leandros Thank you. :rofl:

1 Like

@RVconsultant

It was an honor

:rofl:

2 Likes

@RVconsultant I checked over on the Q store and noticed that there is no indication to only include 2 cores in a custom, unless I completely missed it, maybe adding a warning or mentioning it in the quick start guide could help solve the issue.

6 Likes

That would be helpful for any newcomers

3 Likes

@RVconsultant , can I get the custom subliminal changed to only 2 cores now?

This is what I’m doing with QL; I’m on a washout this week after finishing 3 weeks of QL3 and then next week I start QL4. After that cycle, I’ll be ready to put QL4 into a custom to run long-term.

1 Like

I don’t know. I don’t do the orders.

I did contact staff to reach out to you.

Would you please post your order number, and also enter a support ticket about wanting to change your order, and how you want to change it, as in which modules do you want it to have.

2 Likes