Custom Ultima Build Thread

Eat hot dogs and talk about Joe Biden? Yep nailed it.

1 Like

geezer in america means old man :slight_smile:

In uk it means top man :slight_smile:

Lets get back on topic now before the moderators turn up.

2 Likes

I am thinking why doesnt subclub configure the aura so the mind projects it when it needs to. For example when in rapport with someone it would kick in automatically. As oppose to continually radiating the aura which uses alot of energy.

1 Like

Something similar happened to me too. My biggest strength gains so far have happened after I joined a gym.

1 Like

There has been a concern that I’ve had of overdoing the auras. It might work well for you.

and Saint did give it a like.

Keep us posted.

1 Like

Hi!
apologies i this fhas already been answered before.

but, how many ultima cores are reccomended to put in one custom ultima? @SaintSovereign

Recommendation was one but people have tried more already and it still works.would depend on the person though

2 Likes

HOW IS THE FOLLOWING CUSTOM ULTIMA? - Wealth from Entrepreneurship / Job / other sources

• LIMITLESS EXECUTIVE ULTIMA CORE
  • RICH ULTIMA CORE
  • SUBMODEL ALPHA
  • TRAIL BLAZER
  • BUSINESS TACTICIAN
  • WAYFINDER
3 Likes

You trying to die? lol
That will probably drive you nuts with reconciliation.

:see_no_evil: asee no evil

It’s a good custom. Just run it every other day at first, give yourself lots of rest time.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign Can minds eye core be placed into an ultima custom? or would i be going against guideline??

I know it is a major core, but i have read around that it is comparatively light…if i am not mistaken.

You’d technically go against the guideline, but those guidelines were put into place for beginners. If you’re more familiar with our products, how they work and how they feel, you can experiment a bit. And yes, Mind’s Eye is quite compact.

3 Likes

WOW! I say go for it man!

1 Like

What would be your advice on replacing trailblazer and instant business tactician with Minds Eye Core And Index Gate?

Would that still keep my CUSTOM Ultima focused?
Would that slow down the fast effects of RICH?

@SaintSovereign

Question - Who has built an ultima physical change stack ? if so are you getting results ? and what modules did you use ?

i just got these swap, akasha for the new rich ultima. well see

1 Like

Ok guys decided to build an experimental Luck subliminal in ultima format.

I had a few chats with RVConsultant who I trust 100% as I know he has done his homework. He suggested the following

Fortune’s Favorite
Current Invoker
Divine Will
Dominion
Gratitude Embodiment
Informaticon
Jupiter
Tyrant
Yggdrasil

Now I want to narrow it down to 3 modules as the more modules you have the effects are diffused. Fortune’s Favorite is for sure a contender how about RICH plus Fortune’s Favorite and a 3rd one not sure which one though.

Malkuth mentioned Minds Eye not sure what to think.

1 Like

Auric Overdriver or Financial Success Reality Shifter

1 Like