Custom Advice - Input

Haven’t used it myself but i figure the difference is that sex manifestor will manifest people who will are sexually attracted to you and want sex from you doesn’t matter what they look like which can result in someone you dont find all that good looking but Gorgeous Manifestor will only make you surrounded by great looking people that might not be sexually attracted to you until you try to get them sexuall tracted to you

If that sums it up i feel like you can’t put one with out the other but some people might have a problem with one but not the other lol

2 Likes

Yeah I decided to just go with Gorgeous Manifestor. I completed my custom rough draft as you can see above you, what do you think?

Its a good custom. I find that if you go with ascension the you will get some wealth manifesting also like you manifestation choices

1 Like

They sound very similar. Personally I use both.

Right on mate!

I would encourage you to put in Transcendental Connection for improving family relationships, and possibly increasing your social circle quality.

2 Likes

Interesting observations on Gorgeous Manifestation in this thread. Could it mean that the module affects our own perception in a way that makes more women look attractive to our eyes?

2 Likes

Ha! :joy::joy:

1 Like

I just read this entire thread. I got to experience your entire evolution. I like how you were systematic and methodical in your approach but also had fun with it and allowed people into the process just as much as you wanted.

I suspect this reveals some of your strengths and characteristics as a person. Glad that you’ve ended up with an objectively sound and subjectively satisfying custom.

1 Like

Hey @Malkuth, thanks buddy!!! That means a lot.

I hoped to inspire someone else somewhere down the road :slight_smile:

I certainly learned things about myself!

1 Like

I wondered something similar; if possible, I’ll keep a loose eye on what I see from that one.

News straight from the field

Inner circle has got to be the most underrated major

1 Like

No you’re just going to be attracting your type very specifically, girls you find absolutely smoking fucking hot

I’ve always liked Harley Quinn cosplayers but I never ever came in contact with one ever, first day of the custom I see a girl in a public video room with the whole shabang (dyed hair tight shirt those ponytails up) got the attitude of not giving a fuck like a tomboy whilst being insanely cute

See what I mean ?

2 Likes

“Schkrate out the gate!”

1 Like

has inner circle been updated to qv2?

everything in the q store is qv2 even if it aint upgraded as a major

1 Like

yeah lol, I like that type a lot too.

1 Like

Lol, I’ve never said it out loud and I thought I was the only one.

2 Likes

Many thanks to @Fire for the rank upgrade. Now… It is time for the final scan of each module to make sure it’s absolutely locked down.

Then we’re on to licensing :smiley:

1 Like

Great once you done building trust me everything else will work itself out

1 Like

Yup, I completed it a few hours ago :smiley:

3 Likes

Ohhhhh snap and now it begins lol

1 Like