Custom Advice - Input

I would encourage you to consider a healing custom and your other custom.

That’s what I’m talking about. Take your time. We’ll get this sorted man!

Might work.

Getting them to give you input is a great idea.

That’s the spirit.

Update: so I’ve eliminated all multi stagers immediately, as I have not run a single one and I think running the ST1 of any program is important.

I also disqualified Ascension for Women and Seductress for what could possibly be considered obvious reasons.

Astral Projection, Boxing/Gaming/Muay Thai Mastery and Remote Viewing were also removed.

Ultimate Artist, nah.

I am also removing all healing cores, such as Rebirth and Regeneration, as I can use those on an as needed basis.

This is just the preliminary round. After I feed my son, I’ll dig deeper into the harder eliminations.

We’ll see you after this break.

1 Like

Exactly!

Give it some time. Remember the sub is a 6 to 12 month commitment.

1 Like

So, after a lot of staring at a paper and zoning out over and over, I slightly changed my approach. I looked at my stack and my goals, and looked at what the most natural progression there was to me going from what I was using, to what was available as cores presently to get me to my goals.

So, Ascended Mogul knocked out Mogul, Emperor and Emperor: House of Medici.

I read up on Power Can Corrupt and I was surprised that I hadn’t checked it out before. I also didn’t know it synergizes well with most of the Alpha titles in store. So, once I started that process, things fell into place rather quickly.

What I have now:

Ascended Mogul
Primal
Inner Circle

or

Ascended Mogul
Primal
Inner Circle
Power Can Corrupt

Ascended Mogul over Mogul because I have used Ascension for a few months and hopefully the programming I have absorbed contributes to AM.

In addition, AM obviously contains Ascension; this could complement Primal, in a way.

The process that may or may not make sense.

I may get Paragon to use as my ultima slot and replace DIAMOND.

I would encourage you put healing your ankle as a priority over your, well you know.

1 Like

One bone gets us places.

The other bone, we just happen to walk on.

My next plan is to now go through the store again, and whittle a list down to 30 modules. That is my goal for the day.

I won’t be writing down every single one or indeed even checking each one’s description because that’s a huge project (might not be a bad thing…) and I don’t need to consider every single category for my goals.

Hopefully the sub gods will see my action and smile upon my pathways to manifesting this beauty into exactly what I need.

1 Like

Right on! Being thorough! Looking at all is great!

I know it!

So, now my store account has officially 50 modules in the cart, lol. Now, I’m categorizing each one in different sections in order to see them differently.

For example, I have:

Family:

Job/Money:

Romance/Sex:

Manifestation/Enhancers:

Body/Physical:

Mental/Emotional:

Then, it will be all about just eliminating them one at a time…

:sleeping:

1 Like

Note: I don’t know if people have noticed, but a number of modules have no description at all.

New beginnings, sex & seduction core, sex mastery core, and trailblazer are just a few I noticed.

Here’s the beginning to the process.

Keep thinking mate. It will happen.

1 Like

I am toying with the idea of replacing PCC in my theoretical “4 Core and 7 Years Ago” custom with Survival Instinct.

Other than that, I am just now getting back to whittling. Real life has a way of butting into deep musing for absolutely no reason -rolls eyes dramatically-

1 Like

Pcc makes you very cold which to some alpha titles isn’t fun

With inner circle is better imo

For instance khan would be a bit less volatile and explosive when paired with pcc

1 Like

Have you run it by itself, or in a stack or custom? And yeah I kind of worried about that, I was hoping maybe some modules could balance it like Empath, Mercy Protocol, etc… But I am considering putting Survival Instinct in there instead of PCC.

I’ve contemplated it for a month before I removed it from my custom draft and read some posts here and there, some people have said exactly what I said about it, and it made sense to me since khan is a mighty conquerer rather than someone who is held back by his deeper knowledge of human interactions on a extreme low key status

1 Like

I mean look even stark which is not seen as a masculine spirited alpha diluted my khan to a point where I started to become tact and cautious with my social dominance.

Pcc seems to have the same effect, masculinity is DOING what you want when you want, pcc doesn’t support this amazingly unless you’re in a corporate ladder

This is all my two cents

2 Likes
2 Likes

I’m not interested in this either, and I replaced it with Limitless, which was what it was going to be before but my initial thought was there’s nothing sexy about Limitless.

Until I remembered who the fuck I am lol I’m always reading into something new and my girl is hella attracted to my intelligence 🥲

2 Likes