Creating Ascension Custom Help

My question as well.

You have a decent list there. Are you asking for help with eliminating modules? If soā€¦

One of your objectives is becoming a people person. All I see within your list is Lifeblood Fable and Inner Voice and the former is more reputation building, though being a people person is a rep of sorts. I certainly see enough in there for people to respect you.

Oh, and Dragon Tongue. Thatā€™s a good one.

Have you considered Transcendental Connection? Enchanting Smile? Approachability Aura is also in line with this, however, I donā€™t know whether thatā€™ll neutralize some of the badass it seems youā€™re going forā€¦

Invisible Presence seems a must to me.

Alpha of alpha I donā€™t know much about, but if youā€™re trying to be the tippity top guy in any situation, I feel thatā€™ll lead you there.

Auric overdriver is there to boost Intensity Aura, I assume. Thatā€™s pretty focused.

Fearsome, Fenrir, Lion IV, Alpha of Alpha, Call of Honor are all complementary and will boost Intensity Aura, as well as do wonders for an Ascension Core as well.

Consider PCC as a secondary core.

If anything pops into my mind, Iā€™ll edit this post. Knowing me, expect an edit soon.

Edit: And here it is. Consider removing either Lion IV or Total Nonchalance. Ascension alone gives you these things and while it is good to have a module or two focused towards boosting an aspect of a core (alpha/status/untouchability), I think one or the other would be fine. Iron Frame probably would be a suitable replacement for either one, too.

2 Likes

Please submit another one. Document the ticket number and date you sent it. Please wait 3 to 5 business days.

The ascension custom i create will be stacked with Primal Seduction

I want the ascension custom to take care of my aura being elite but at the same time where Iā€™m gentle enough to attract people towards me.

Ps its there to handle all things women now if there is something i could add to the custom to synergize with ps id be happy to know.

@Billions Iā€™m really considering adding the inner circle core like you suggested.
Also my main focus is for dating. By that being my focus would it change the modules you recommended.? Inner gasoline, natural winner and overdrive.?

@Sage_Ninjistic im digging the new username btw

If there are some tweaks in my custom i can make im totally ok with that. You convinced me to drop total nonchalance

Also would my custom be considered dense now that there is more modules and is not just Ascension if so how much more dense.?

Btw i appreciate the input from you guys it is definitely helping big timešŸ˜Š

1 Like

No problem, plenty chipped in for my custom building project and Iā€™ve been looking forward to returning the favor. Thanks, I like my handle, too :slight_smile:

Density is a tricky topic nowadays. Saint very recently posted something regarding density ratings on a thread Iā€™ve since forgottenā€¦

@Meng123 do you know what Iā€™m referring to?

I think I do remember he mentioned something about density and probably recon being reduced if each of the modules within the custom serve the core(s) of the custom.

1 Like

@Sage Well the universe and i thank you for your contribution to my custom mr SagešŸ˜Š

About the density i really hope the custom doesnt make it too dense. Either way ill be running it for quite some time perhaps until the end of time. Iā€™m ok with a delay in results as long as they are more profound and dont drag like Khan did.

These 2

3 Likes

Sorry, I forgot to add this in the last post so Iā€™m going to post here for continuity.

I can give you my personal opinion on the density of your custom based off of my reading here.

Iā€™ve gotta check how many hours Iā€™m at

But, it would be helpful if you were to post an updated version of your custom draft.

Current status and stack: ASCENSION Core, Primal Seduction (Iron Throne?)

Modules:

I went to ten, double digits are stressful on my phone :joy:

1 Like

My guy @Yazooneh is always the first to come to mind with this flavor of custom, as does @pacman. Maybe theyā€™ll have useful input on the alpha dontmessmewithcuzitsnothealthy vibe.

Paging Dr. Angeloā€¦

1 Like

@Sage That was literally the next thing i was gonna do, you must be running some sort of mind reading module if there even is one :sweat_smile:

Ascencion custom
+
Primal Seduction

Ascension Custom Cores:

Ascension
inner circle

Modules:

-Alpha of Alpha
-Auric overdriver
-call of honor
-Deus(Deus or Omnidimensional.? :thinking:)
-Dragon Tongue
-Divine Self image
-Fearsome
-Furious Ascent
-Fenrir
-Growth Through Pain
-inner voice
-intensity Aura
-invincible presence
-lifeblood fable(not sure)
-lion iv(must)
-power unleashed
-Raikov(may remove, opinion.?)
-Steadfast(must)
-Yggdrasil

1 Like

Wow is there anything you canā€™t find.?:sweat_smile:

Well, you see, thatā€™s would be the-

Donā€™t take this the wrong way because I wanted to suggest this as well as PCC earlier, but what you choose Inner Circle?

Seeing IC there, Raikov becomes a fun thought experiment with that combo. What behavior do you seek to emulate with this module?

Deus.

Have you considered I AM? I forgot, but it came to mind when I readā€¦

Iā€™ll come back to this thread for the rest :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Sage_Ninjistic Iā€™m still playing with the idea of having inner circle in there. I put it there because i entertained the thought that if im going to have friends i would want them to be elite as well.but if it will clash with my goals and create unnecessary hurdles im willing to go with something else or just stick with plain ol ascension

My goals are to build my foundation by increasing confidence,power,and self esteem
While at the same time getting hotter women.

With Raikov it was to absorb quicker the behavior of elite people but at this point Iā€™m not sure if i want to keep it.

I appreciate you taking the time to help amigošŸ˜Š

Well, Inner Circle will certainly manifest people that will assist you with achieving that status.

1 Like

@Sage_Ninjistic when you put it like that it would be a huge disservice not to include it in there

Well, if it meets your objectives, awesome.

Your projected stack including custom, once youā€™ve fine tuned it to where youā€™re pleased, will certainly get you there.

Iā€™ll definitely get back to the rest of this when I have time :slight_smile:

1 Like

I look forward to hearing back from you. Your feedback has and IS insightful. :blush:

1 Like

@Sage_Ninjistic
Would love to add more valuable insights, but I have not made my first custom as yet. :blush:

What I can suggest is that if you can add Ascension core more than once do it. :face_with_hand_over_mouth::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Iā€™m a bit confused. Are you @Sage_Ninjistic wanting to build a custom as well?

Nah. The post you responded to was me responding to Mystery with a basic draft to fill out, if they wanted and found it useful :slight_smile:

Iā€™m wanting to build a custom, but not at the moment.

1 Like

Ascension + Primal seduction is gonna be AWESOME! Iā€™m gonna turn all notifications on for that custom. Gonna be very interesting. Your custom doesnā€™t seem very dating focused. Thereā€™s a bunch of romance modules that you havenā€™t added. I thought you were making a career custom.

I love all three modules that I mentioned. I donā€™t have inner gasoline in my custom but i have the natural winner + overdrive combo and itā€™s amazing. High-powered success thinking all the time.

Transcendental Connection, stacks nicely with dating customs and inner circle Q. Everyone will think youā€™re elite and part of that will be how likeable you are (compared to them and how unlikeable they are, in their own heads.)

Voice master is a pretty amazing new module that came out that I would highly recommend. Develop the perfect voice for your goals.

Instant spark for datingā€¦ Panther, if youā€™re doing cold approachā€¦ sexual manifestation for manifesting sexual encounters.

Check out the Romance & Sex module section.

The modules you have in there are really cool tooā€¦ yggdrasil, lion iv, invincible presence, fenrir, furious ascent, dragon tongue, all cool social modules.

Definitely lifeblood fable for what youā€™re looking for.

One thing Iā€™d recommend with making any custom is having a very clear goal that is 100% dependent on yourself, and noone else.

ā€œBeing considered elite in other peopleā€™s eyesā€ is a goal you have no real control overā€¦ ā€œBuilding a businessā€ or ā€œApproaching women every day and learning seductionā€ or ā€œMastering a craftā€ or ā€œDeveloping your bodyā€ are all goals that are 100% dependent on you. Even if all the girls you approach reject you, youā€™re still winning and succeeding at your goal because youā€™re still trying.

And then the modules in your custom will REALLY help you because theyā€™ll help you achieve your goal and perform well at it.

2 Likes