Creating Ascension Custom Help

@Sage_Ninjistic Iā€™m still playing with the idea of having inner circle in there. I put it there because i entertained the thought that if im going to have friends i would want them to be elite as well.but if it will clash with my goals and create unnecessary hurdles im willing to go with something else or just stick with plain ol ascension

My goals are to build my foundation by increasing confidence,power,and self esteem
While at the same time getting hotter women.

With Raikov it was to absorb quicker the behavior of elite people but at this point Iā€™m not sure if i want to keep it.

I appreciate you taking the time to help amigošŸ˜Š

Well, Inner Circle will certainly manifest people that will assist you with achieving that status.

1 Like

@Sage_Ninjistic when you put it like that it would be a huge disservice not to include it in there

Well, if it meets your objectives, awesome.

Your projected stack including custom, once youā€™ve fine tuned it to where youā€™re pleased, will certainly get you there.

Iā€™ll definitely get back to the rest of this when I have time :slight_smile:

1 Like

I look forward to hearing back from you. Your feedback has and IS insightful. :blush:

1 Like

@Sage_Ninjistic
Would love to add more valuable insights, but I have not made my first custom as yet. :blush:

What I can suggest is that if you can add Ascension core more than once do it. :face_with_hand_over_mouth::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Iā€™m a bit confused. Are you @Sage_Ninjistic wanting to build a custom as well?

Nah. The post you responded to was me responding to Mystery with a basic draft to fill out, if they wanted and found it useful :slight_smile:

Iā€™m wanting to build a custom, but not at the moment.

1 Like

Ascension + Primal seduction is gonna be AWESOME! Iā€™m gonna turn all notifications on for that custom. Gonna be very interesting. Your custom doesnā€™t seem very dating focused. Thereā€™s a bunch of romance modules that you havenā€™t added. I thought you were making a career custom.

I love all three modules that I mentioned. I donā€™t have inner gasoline in my custom but i have the natural winner + overdrive combo and itā€™s amazing. High-powered success thinking all the time.

Transcendental Connection, stacks nicely with dating customs and inner circle Q. Everyone will think youā€™re elite and part of that will be how likeable you are (compared to them and how unlikeable they are, in their own heads.)

Voice master is a pretty amazing new module that came out that I would highly recommend. Develop the perfect voice for your goals.

Instant spark for datingā€¦ Panther, if youā€™re doing cold approachā€¦ sexual manifestation for manifesting sexual encounters.

Check out the Romance & Sex module section.

The modules you have in there are really cool tooā€¦ yggdrasil, lion iv, invincible presence, fenrir, furious ascent, dragon tongue, all cool social modules.

Definitely lifeblood fable for what youā€™re looking for.

One thing Iā€™d recommend with making any custom is having a very clear goal that is 100% dependent on yourself, and noone else.

ā€œBeing considered elite in other peopleā€™s eyesā€ is a goal you have no real control overā€¦ ā€œBuilding a businessā€ or ā€œApproaching women every day and learning seductionā€ or ā€œMastering a craftā€ or ā€œDeveloping your bodyā€ are all goals that are 100% dependent on you. Even if all the girls you approach reject you, youā€™re still winning and succeeding at your goal because youā€™re still trying.

And then the modules in your custom will REALLY help you because theyā€™ll help you achieve your goal and perform well at it.

2 Likes

Iā€™m going to encourage you balance this out with Light of Humility, and Strength of Gentleness.

2 Likes

You picked up the purpose then, awesome. I wanted whatever was romantically inclined in the custom to shine whenever it wanted to. Recently, itā€™s begun to do just that.

Recon on my custom before now usually consisted of me eyeing my custom with narrowed eyes trying to justify replacing Primal with just about anything, in hindsight.

Edit: for continuity reasons, Iā€™m going to allow the embarrassment of realizing that you werenā€™t referring to my custom :wink:

Sage: 1
Ego: whoā€™s counting?

1 Like

The Final draft i went with for my custom is:

Cores:

Ascension

Inner Circle

Modules:

Alpha of Alpha

Auric Overdriver

Call of honor

Deus

Divine self image

Dragon Tongue

Fearsome

Fenrir

Furious Ascent

Growth through Pain

Inner voice

Intensity Aura

Invincible Presence

Lifeblood Fable

Lion IV

Power Unleashed

Steadfast

Yggdrasil

I apologize i should have clarified that for the custom i mainly wanted to maximize the Ascension core and to mainly focus on continuously increasing my power internal and external,Confidence,and self esteem.

Looking at it now i feel i may become too fierce that i become unlikable and wish i would have added modules like @RVconsultant recommended to tone down the fierceness and to enhance inner circle.

Shouldnā€™t inner circle and ascension be enough to atleast make me likeable.?

Even if that fails my purpose for custom is what i mentioned above and to be respected. Being liked and making great friends would be results i would very much welcome but not dealbreakers for me if they donā€™t show up.

Everything dating related Iā€™m working on aswell but Iā€™m letting PS handle that department and if these modules help make that title more effective then great :blush:

Perhaps in the future ill create one with PS once i accomplish what i want out of this custom. @Sage_Ninjistic @Billions

What do you guys think? and be honest if you guys think it sucks :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Looks fine as far as Iā€™m concerned. If you need things toned down, you can always create an Ultima to balance things out.

1 Like

Carpe Diemā€¦ nothing says ā€œEliteā€ like someone that loves their life and always has energy.

Have you considered adding Wanted? NOTHING is more about getting other people to like you and think youā€™re high status than wanted. Itā€™s pretty verified that it gets people stellar results with others.

Now that I think about it, I think Wanted is exactly what youā€™re looking for. Wanted + Ascension would make you powerful AND wanted, which is what you want, right? Iā€™d feel guilty if I didnā€™t recommend it to you. You should definitely add it in.

You could replace Lion IV with Wanted because Wanted definitely hits all the components of Lion IV, but amplified x100

2 Likes