Creating Ascension Custom Help

I would love the privilege of being able to have everyone experienced with customs to help me create my very own and First ever custom.

Reason i didnt open a support ticket is because they never seem to get answeredšŸ˜”
@SaintSovereign
Like the one i had opened to upgrade my rank it just vanished and no upgrade

Also i love the input i get from this communityšŸ˜€

Ok so what i would like my custom to accomplish with an Ascension core is to have me become someone that if people were to describe my aura in one word it would be ā€œELITEā€

-i want it to give me an even more intimidating presence that strikes fear in people when needed . but modules that Help me be a person men and women respect coming across me.

Modules that keep me constantly evolving and growing

Modules that accelerate the growth of my confidence,self esteem and power.

I forgot to mention the modules i was eyeing were

• alpha of Alpha

-auric overdriver

-call of honor

-Deus

-Dragon Tongue

-Fearsome

-Furious Ascent

-Fenrir

-Growth through pain

-inner voice

-intensity aura

-invincible presence

-lifeblood fable

-lion iv

-power unleashed

• raikov

• steadfast

• Total nonchalance

-yggdrasil

Divine Self image is a must in your custom
:wink:

4 Likes

Personally I love Emperorā€™s Voice, it has really deepened my voice. A deep and commanding voice seems like something that would fit your overall goals.

2 Likes

If you have unanswered support tickets, please post the ticket numbers in this thread with the dates you submitted them, and then tag me in that post.

1 Like

Will do. Unfortunately i dont have the ticket number for the vanished ticket requesting the rank upgrade does this mean i will have to open another.?

Idk how i missed this one! Looks very underrated

1 Like

I was thinking of adding that one but i feel like the voice of a person needs to align with that persons outer appearance and me with a deep voice i feel would be off putting to people. I appreciate the suggestion and im glad you got what you wanted from it!

1 Like

Is Ascension going to be your only Q core?

pcc and inner circle are super light and would be great to add into a custom if you want one major core in your custom. A high value social circle is definitely part of the ā€œaura of valueā€ youā€™re trying to create.

1 Like

Inner gasoline, natural winner + overdrive could be good.

Are you focused on finances, dating, both?

2 Likes

My question as well.

You have a decent list there. Are you asking for help with eliminating modules? If soā€¦

One of your objectives is becoming a people person. All I see within your list is Lifeblood Fable and Inner Voice and the former is more reputation building, though being a people person is a rep of sorts. I certainly see enough in there for people to respect you.

Oh, and Dragon Tongue. Thatā€™s a good one.

Have you considered Transcendental Connection? Enchanting Smile? Approachability Aura is also in line with this, however, I donā€™t know whether thatā€™ll neutralize some of the badass it seems youā€™re going forā€¦

Invisible Presence seems a must to me.

Alpha of alpha I donā€™t know much about, but if youā€™re trying to be the tippity top guy in any situation, I feel thatā€™ll lead you there.

Auric overdriver is there to boost Intensity Aura, I assume. Thatā€™s pretty focused.

Fearsome, Fenrir, Lion IV, Alpha of Alpha, Call of Honor are all complementary and will boost Intensity Aura, as well as do wonders for an Ascension Core as well.

Consider PCC as a secondary core.

If anything pops into my mind, Iā€™ll edit this post. Knowing me, expect an edit soon.

Edit: And here it is. Consider removing either Lion IV or Total Nonchalance. Ascension alone gives you these things and while it is good to have a module or two focused towards boosting an aspect of a core (alpha/status/untouchability), I think one or the other would be fine. Iron Frame probably would be a suitable replacement for either one, too.

2 Likes

Please submit another one. Document the ticket number and date you sent it. Please wait 3 to 5 business days.

The ascension custom i create will be stacked with Primal Seduction

I want the ascension custom to take care of my aura being elite but at the same time where Iā€™m gentle enough to attract people towards me.

Ps its there to handle all things women now if there is something i could add to the custom to synergize with ps id be happy to know.

@Billions Iā€™m really considering adding the inner circle core like you suggested.
Also my main focus is for dating. By that being my focus would it change the modules you recommended.? Inner gasoline, natural winner and overdrive.?

@Sage_Ninjistic im digging the new username btw

If there are some tweaks in my custom i can make im totally ok with that. You convinced me to drop total nonchalance

Also would my custom be considered dense now that there is more modules and is not just Ascension if so how much more dense.?

Btw i appreciate the input from you guys it is definitely helping big timešŸ˜Š

1 Like

No problem, plenty chipped in for my custom building project and Iā€™ve been looking forward to returning the favor. Thanks, I like my handle, too :slight_smile:

Density is a tricky topic nowadays. Saint very recently posted something regarding density ratings on a thread Iā€™ve since forgottenā€¦

@Meng123 do you know what Iā€™m referring to?

I think I do remember he mentioned something about density and probably recon being reduced if each of the modules within the custom serve the core(s) of the custom.

1 Like

@Sage Well the universe and i thank you for your contribution to my custom mr SagešŸ˜Š

About the density i really hope the custom doesnt make it too dense. Either way ill be running it for quite some time perhaps until the end of time. Iā€™m ok with a delay in results as long as they are more profound and dont drag like Khan did.

These 2

3 Likes

Sorry, I forgot to add this in the last post so Iā€™m going to post here for continuity.

I can give you my personal opinion on the density of your custom based off of my reading here.

Iā€™ve gotta check how many hours Iā€™m at

But, it would be helpful if you were to post an updated version of your custom draft.

Current status and stack: ASCENSION Core, Primal Seduction (Iron Throne?)

Modules:

I went to ten, double digits are stressful on my phone :joy:

1 Like

My guy @Yazooneh is always the first to come to mind with this flavor of custom, as does @pacman. Maybe theyā€™ll have useful input on the alpha dontmessmewithcuzitsnothealthy vibe.

Paging Dr. Angeloā€¦

1 Like

@Sage That was literally the next thing i was gonna do, you must be running some sort of mind reading module if there even is one :sweat_smile:

Ascencion custom
+
Primal Seduction

Ascension Custom Cores:

Ascension
inner circle

Modules:

-Alpha of Alpha
-Auric overdriver
-call of honor
-Deus(Deus or Omnidimensional.? :thinking:)
-Dragon Tongue
-Divine Self image
-Fearsome
-Furious Ascent
-Fenrir
-Growth Through Pain
-inner voice
-intensity Aura
-invincible presence
-lifeblood fable(not sure)
-lion iv(must)
-power unleashed
-Raikov(may remove, opinion.?)
-Steadfast(must)
-Yggdrasil

1 Like

Wow is there anything you canā€™t find.?:sweat_smile:

Well, you see, thatā€™s would be the-

Donā€™t take this the wrong way because I wanted to suggest this as well as PCC earlier, but what you choose Inner Circle?

Seeing IC there, Raikov becomes a fun thought experiment with that combo. What behavior do you seek to emulate with this module?

Deus.

Have you considered I AM? I forgot, but it came to mind when I readā€¦

Iā€™ll come back to this thread for the rest :slight_smile:

1 Like