COWolfe ascending (Ascension based custom and universal results enhancement)

• Ok, here it is. The final (maybe) design for the Dragon Emperor. I’ll be running this all of next year. I’ll actually have to buy four customs to do this because I’m going to switch out the stage of DR every three months. DR should get me past my current sticking points which are becoming increasingly evident on Dominus while Emperor helps me keep moving forward in the real world. That or it will make my head explode. I’ll be ordering Stage one on my next paycheck next week.
  1. Emperor Core
  2. Dragon Reborn (1-4)
  3. Wayfinder
  4. Mastermind
  5. All Seeing
  6. Dragon Tongue
  7. Jupiter
  8. Yggdrasil
  9. Deus
  10. Transcendental Connection
  11. Paryaga
  12. Inner Voice
  13. Journey’s Guide
  14. Instant Spark
  15. Seducers Gaze
  16. Debt Eliminator
  17. Financial Limit Destroyer
  18. Temptation
  19. Mosaic

I do plan to run this one with URE. That shouldn’t be too much of a problem since my subconscious is nice and used to URE by now.

• I am getting the distinct impression that I’ve hit a wall with Dominus. This has happened to me with subs before. There seems to be an outer limit to the amount of change that a sub can make to my self belief, and I seem to have hit it. The cause might be that while my internal beliefs have changed markedly, my external life is pretty much the same as it was in 2017. I am still fighting the same battles against financial ruin without making enough forward progress to breathe a sigh of relief. I am quite sure that my internal beliefs about myself have had a lot to do with that. I’ve tried to do something that would get us to a stable place several times and some weird stroke of bad luck has stopped us every time. I’m pretty sure I actually manifested those on myself. They were all from circumstances beyond my direct control, but the pattern is undeniable. The funny thing is that the first couple of times it was direct self sabotage. Some detail I forgot or mistake I made. After that, it was out of the blue things that just happened. That tells me that the subs have done a bang up job of helping me on the shallower levels, but something deeper remains.
    As near as I can tell, I have a success ceiling, a level of success that my subconscious won’t allow me to rise above. This has not only manifested itself in my recent struggle to get out of financial trouble, but in:

• My professional life. I spent many years trying to get into a specific field,never getting past the interview portion of the hiring process. When I finally got the job with the help of a sub from another company, I screwed it up instantly. I was unable to pick up a simple skill set during the on the job training. I then used it again and got a similar job, and it ended a similar way.

• My social life. When I went into a new social group, I always said or did something that made me seem weird, be disliked by most of the group. When I was grudgingly accepted, I was always looked down on.

I think that on a deep level that I am always supposed to be struggling, and never quite get to the goal.
Hopefully whatever version of DR I finally decide to use can get at that.

1 Like

Am really tempted to say use stage 4 since it has everything but maybe this problem requires a more focused approach towards these problem
Also would also suggest putting in any other module you believe will help address these problem directly or indirectly.

Am waiting for module pack 3 and see what it will bring to you, all the best to you hope you push past this

Thanks, I’ll get past it one way or another. All the best to you as well.

• I’m going to do just that. This year is going to be a direct frontal assault on my success ceiling using a DR custom. I’m keeping it as small and focused as possible so it does what DR is supposed to do. The other nine modules are aimed at either removing limitations, making subs work better, and frankly are just there to fill out the required ten modules.
  1. Dragon Reborn (remade for each stage, no other changes)
  2. Wayfinder
  3. Overdrive
    4.Atman
  4. Limit Destroyer
  5. Natural Winner
  6. Deus
  7. Omnidimensional
  8. Potentiator
  9. Mosaic

I might add Sanguine in there too.
I plan on running it for three months per stage. A twelve week cycle each with a break week in the middle, and after the first few weeks, I’ll be stacking with Dominus.
Dragon Emperor sounds awesome, but I don’t want it to be so dense that I don’t get the full effect of DR.

2 Likes

that some more healing, will help with reconciliation

this sounds solid, like it take action, am planing on running my 2 custom and 2 ultima for the entire year wont change out till 2022

• I snapped awake at about 0430 this morning. I was agitated and angry as hell. I focused it (IE decided to be angry about) things that are happening in the world that I really think are wrong, do effect me, but I have no direct control over. That’s probably not whats actually bugging me.
    Writing that kind of made me realize that I hate feeling powerless more than just about anything in life.
    I’ve felt powerless a lot I suppose, which is why I hate any situation where the result is out of my hands, especially if it involves an undetermined waiting period.
    I’m running a loop of SanguineU and starting to feel better.

• Last night, I went to cook dinner and the wife decided to insert herself and do it together. She immediately started telling me what to do, announcing every mistake I made, like I was a moron, and “correcting” me every time I did something not exactly the way she thought it should be done.
    I just realized and felt the level of casual disrespect (and I mean that in a respect you should show a partner kind of way not a “you will respect me woman” way.) that she shows me on a regular basis. I used to just sit and take that because it’s how I was used to being treated all my life. Now though, I just don’t deserve that. Especially since I’m doing all of the money making and most of the house work because of her disability.
    My sense of my own value is increasing, but it’s almost like she sees it as a challenge and is trying to show that she can still disrespect me at will and there’s nothing I can do about it.

2 Likes

Normally i wont comment on marital affairs but just jave to say that if you value/status is rising eventually it will reach a point where she will know that disrespect wont be somethibg she can continue and realise that you have lots of value

Also it could be that she already know your value is rising and feel fear or threaten by you
Either way monitor the situation and keep a open mind
Am not married myself so you dont have to tske my advice just my 2 cents

That’s what’s going on I think. My value is getting to the point where she fears that I am challenging her perceived position. I also think that she’s afraid that if it rises too high I’ll find someone else and leave. She thinks (probably subconsciously) that she is protecting her claim on me by lowering my self value.

This happened while I was on Emperor. She acted like she was trying to please the boss and afraid of displeasing me all the time. Not what I was going for, but better than being an emotional punching bag.

3 Likes
  • Almost forgot, one of the things my wife complained at me about was that I took up a lot of room when I was standing in our small kitchen. I asked what she meant, and she said that lately I was always standing with my legs wife apart and my hands on my hips and my elbows out wide. HEY!! That’s Alpha body language, and I wasn’t even thinking about it. It’s become habit.
3 Likes
                     **Cycle 3 Week 8**
                     **Washout Week #3**
  • That’s six months on Dominus and URE folks. That’s actually the end of this week, but that’s all of the active listening.
    It’s been very interesting. I noticed profound effects during the first few months, and they never went away, they just started to feel normal and so became less noticeable.
    The effects I’ve noticed, and I’m sure I’ll think of more later.
    What it’s done:

• My self esteem is higher than it’s ever been in my life. I think and feel that I’m a high value, competent, worthy person. This feeling has some major depth to it unlike previous programs I’ve tried which left me thinking that way on the surface most of the time, but with the old negative patterns pretty obviously just beneath the surface.

• The negative self talk that has plagued me since I can remember is almost completely nonexistent. My inner voice used to rip on me with feeling and passion at least once an hour, and I was powerless to stop it. That doesn’t happen anymore.

• I am a lot more positive and optimistic about myself especially, but also other people, the future, the world in general.

• I no longer have the driven obsession with getting into the career field that I have had since 2003. I kind of wasted a decade or so of enjoying life because of this. I really had my sense of self worth tied up in getting that result, and had a lot of trouble getting there. This caused me untold pain and mental damage. I’m no longer obsessed, and can live with not getting that job.

• I suspect that it was Debt Eliminator that guided me to look into getting my wife’s student loans forgiven because of her disability. That got done quickly and with the minimum of fuss.

• My body language has become very confident and “Alpha” and it’s so drilled in that I don’t even notice it anymore. It’s just how I move.

• I feel less stressed, or at least stress effects me less than it did before I ran the program. I still feel it because I’ve been in a sustained stressful situation for at least the last three years, and it has not gotten any better on the real world level. This has made me better able to deal with the difficult circumstances that I have to.

Things that it hasn’t done:

• There has been no change in our financial situation, in fact it’s gotten worse in the last six months. Before that, I was able to work six twelve hour shifts and make up for the fact that my wife can have no income while she waits for disability to make a decision. My company hired more people so that is no longer possible. Ends are not meeting.

• Despite having Productivity Unleashed, I have not been any more productive.

2 Likes
  • Another thing that is kind of in the not so good column, but might be a side effect of some of the good results. When I lost the obsessed drive to get that certain job, I seem to have lost any sense of long term goals for my life. I don’t have anywhere that I really have a passion to go, and I feel like I’m just existing day to day.
    My theory on that is that I wasn’t so much trying to run TO that goal as I was using it to run FROM my own sense of worthlessness. In other words, I saw having that job as a way to prove to myself that I wasn’t worthless. Now I no longer fear that I’m worthless, the motivation has disappeared. Unfortunately, that’s left me without motivation or any idea of what I want to do from here.

• I still have the sense that there are some of the deep psychological blocks that have prevented me from being as successful as I could be are still there. Don’t get me wrong, things have improved a lot. These things used to lurk right below the surface and trip me up any time I’d try anything. Now, they’re hiding much deeper.

1 Like
  • The stress that I’ve been feeling for a while seems to have eased off a bit today. Perhaps it was reconciliation. It was really mild compared to some of the stressful times I’ve had in the past, but I can only remember how bad those were when I really think about it.

• The wife’s verbal aggression flared up again tonight. I had been standing in the kitchen when our roommate came up behind me on her way to the bathroom. She yelled “get your ass out of her way” and proceeded to lay into me for “never paying attention”. The roommate told her she was being rude. For my part I just said “don’t talk to me like that” calmly. She kept going off and justifying her behavior. I just kept repeating the same thing instead of really engaging. She’s tough to argue with. She’s a former debater and really good at reframing and all kinds or other tricks.

• That and something @subliminalguy said got me thinking about boundaries. I’ve always had trouble setting them. More accurately, I have had a lifetime of people who see any attempt to put limits on how I am treated as a challenge to them. It started as many things I have going on have with my parents. As I was growing up, if I told them I didn’t like something, they’d start doing it more just to show me who had the power. It was extremely petty. My father had a particularly obnoxious habit of playing proximity dominance games. He’d invade my personal space any time he could and wouldn’t stop. That was the theme on big and little things for the first twenty some odd years of my life. Every time I said not to do something to me, they HAD TO win and prove that they could do it anyway.
    With my parents I of course had no real way of enforcing any kind of boundaries because of the power differential. I’ve found myself in relationships that mirrored that ever since. That clearly has more to do with me than them.
    I think that that’s one of the reasons I’m getting reconciliation at this point on Dominus. The way I’m being treated does not match the way I think I should be.

1 Like

Sleight of Mouth may be a good thing to learn (assuming you haven’t read up on it already by now of course). To broaden your toolbox. If you want faster actionability on it, I’d recommend getting Doug O’Brien’s stuff on it. The issue with Robert Dilts (the creator) is he’s like me and likes to be very wordy.

So Dilts’ book is huge all in order to help you learn the 14 SLOM patterns. Where O’Brien jumps into them a lot faster with his audio series and accompanying worksheets.

1 Like

Thanks, I just started reading about it, and DAMN it, I recognize some of the tricks she uses on me.
Hey @SaintSovereign, could you do the same thing for this one that you did for the 48 laws of power with PCC?

1 Like

You’ll for sure find that most people do at least a few of these patterns. Dilts modeled the Sleight of Mouth patterns largely from listening to Richard Bandler’s ability to turn around any attempts at “intervention” in NLP seminars as part of a demo.

Bandler would pretend to be someone who tripped over a bit of carpet or an audio cable in the room. And he’d take on the “belief” that someone left the item like that on purpose and was trying to fuck with him. lol.

DIlts also read a ton of speeches from different people he found to be persuasive communicators. Abraham Lincoln, Aristotle, the list goes on.

The biggest reason I recommend Doug O’Brien’s approach is he teaches a sort of “visual mind map” that helps you lock in the patterns much quicker than just reading them from a book.

1 Like

I think I’ll get the book first. The other is probably a lot more expensive. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

2 Likes
  • Ok, I went and did it. I ordered St1 of the Dragon Emperor last night, and will start dialing in my usage pattern next week.
    I was having a lot of analysis paralysis about what to run next year. I need to make some real world forward progress in a lot of aspects of my life. Our financial problems need to be solved yesterday, I need to get my career back on a track that I can even remotely call a career track, our house needs to be put in some sense of order, and some other stuff. An Emperor custom would be perfect for that.

I also need to deal with what remains of the mental blocks that have caused me to steer my life down a track that I feel stuck in. I’ve made some amazing progress on Dominus and other Subclub and other subs before that, but as I recently mentioned I’ve had a sense that I’ve hit a wall, and there is still something in my mind that sets my ceiling for success low, and doesn’t want me to get out of the hole I feel I’m in. The obvious best plan for that is to run Dragon Reborn for a year.
I had been debating what to do, and being very hesitant to do this because I was afraid of it being too much for me. I realized that that was fear talking, and if it causes me problems, I can switch plans. So here is Dragon Emperor stage 1:

Emperor Core
Dragon Reborn St 1 Core
Wayfinder
Mastermind
Fortune’s Favorite
Immortal’s Blade
Dragon Tongue
Sanguine
Debt Aniahalator
All Seeing
Deus
Sacred Words
Mosaic
Khronos Key
Jupiter
Yggdrasil

I am planning on running it for a full year, switching DR stages every three months, and coming out a new man with a vastly improved life at the end. I think that going in with the expectation that it will work is a big part of what makes these things work so well for some of us. I am not expecting this to be an easy run.

2 Likes
  • My subconscious reveals itself when I’m in the shower in the morning. At least where the negative is concerned. That’s when the negative self talk is loudest, and when the worst case scenarios regarding whatever is going on in my life get played out with full texture and feeling. It occurred to me this morning that that’s not happening anymore. Neither are a lot of the negative thinking and feeling patterns that always used to play out with such intensity. I don’t know when, but they’ve faded out while I’ve been on this stack. Also, I’m in a situation that would have caused me extremely intense anxiety 24/7 just a while ago. I am still a bit nervous, but I now recognize how much less anxious I really am now. This is amazing. I can’t wait to see what Dragon Emperor does for me.
1 Like

it encourages me to know that you’re going to be using DR. Your custom looks awesome

Thanks. It’s either going to lead me to glory, or make my head explode into a fine pink mist. Nothing ventured, nothing gained, right?

2 Likes