Couple Custom Questions

I’m thinking about making 2 customs in the future to really tackle all my goals, but before that, I have some questions about it.

1. Let’s say you make a custom with NR core and you want to add Disruption, does this even have any impact because it’s already in the core module? The same with LE and using let’s say IQ and Cognitive boosters.

2. If I have read it correctly from the guide of @Invictus. It’s best to use 2 cores and not more. But I see sometimes people with 2 customs (4 cores) or people running 1 custom (2 cores) with 2 normal titles which make 3 main titles in total. If I read the guidelines, we can’t use (recommended) more than 4 main titles. Are the cores of customs less dense than normal titles that this is possible? Is there some script removed?

3. I would like to make 1 custom with the NWE but it says core. Does this mean that NR and LE combined with NWE is too much? Or is this a different type of core?

4. How many modules are advised if you want to make 2 customs that work together? I want to make:

• Chosen/HoM = Focused on relationship, speech, giving class, and building my training business
  • NR/Le = Focused on Drive, innovation, new ideas, creativity, productivity, and intelligence.
  1. Is every custom now made in the New V2 max setting or do we have to wait for that? I see some titles are being remodeled.

I think this will work perfectly, but of course, I do not want to overexpose myself. Can’t figure out a way to just make 1 custom with the goals that I have, so this way will be best IMO

Thanks and have a nice weekend!

@Forum_Ambassadors

There are cases when we add modules to a custom even if the Core has the scripting of that particular module so that we can focus on that module.

An example of this is adding the APS: Hair module to a custom that has the Legacy of the Spartan Core. Now the said Core does have hair improvement scripting but the user wants to enhance his or her hair results.

In your case, Nouveau RICH has scripting for disruption and what will adding the Disruption module do? Maybe more disruption but unlike the Legacy of the Spartan example, the focus of the Nouveau RICH Core (and main store title) is to facilitate disruption in your industry so it feels redundant to add the Disruption module to your Nouveau RICH custom.

In this case, even though Limitless Executive might have some cognitive anhancement, it is okay to add the I.Q. And Cognitive Booster module in case you want to increase your IQ.

In fact, it you were running Quantum Limitless, I wouldn’t add the I.Q. and Cognitive Booster module since I believe that Quantum Limitless has more than enough scripting for boosting your brain power. Just giving a comparison here.

I think the question comes from not having run the titles which is why I would encourage you to run the main store titles and see if you need more focus on Disruption when it comes to Nouveau RICH since maybe you will be fine with the results from the main store title. Or maybe you can make a custom without the Disruption module and see how it runs before adding it to your next custom if you want more of it.

For a first custom, 2 Cores maximum per custom is recommended. As you become an advanced custom user, you could experiment with increasing the number of Cores depending on your results and the action you are willing to take.

Yes the New Subliminal Experience cores like NDE Core, New Wealth Experience Core, etc are a new type of cores. I would recommend 2 “standard” Core + 1 New Subliminal Experience Core to be on the safe side.

For example, a custom with:

• Nouveau RICH Core
  • Emperor: House of Medici Core
  • New Wealth Experience Core

That would be fine.

Each custom should have maximum of 20 modules (including their Cores). Have one of your 2 customs have the Mosaic module so they stack well together.

These are good custom ideas.

Yes every custom will be built in the ZP v2 MAX version.

But not every custom will have the New Subliminal Experience since some titles are still being updated to that. But if you add in a New Subliminal Experience (NSE) Core to your custom, that could help update it some.

Hope this helps :pray:

1 Like

Thank you so much for the help and the time you took to answer my questions! Will make 2 custom’s with 2 core’s and see how far I can go. I’m indeed running the main titles first.

2 Likes

I literally just made an NR/LE custom and added in Value Proposition and visionary. Both module from the new pack inspired by NR.

1 Like

Here are the posts from saint about it:

I remember there’s a post where saint said you can put 2 NSE cores in a custom even if you already have 2 normal cores in it, but i couldn’t find the post. maybe i remembered it wrong.

2 Likes

Interesting! What types of modules did you use and do you have a journal where I can see your progress? Would be interesting.

Thanks for the prompt reply! Will use NLE for my learning custom and use NWE for my teacher custom to give it a boost. :pray:

Just to be sure, but with NSE you mean NLE, NWE, or NRW right?

1 Like
1 Like

Not or. All of them. NSE means New Subliminal Experience. It contains all of the above and more.

1 Like

Let me clarify, I couldn’t find a module called NSE in the module store. I think what you mean is that all the programs are upgraded with NSE?

My apologies if I ask dumb questions haha, it’s been a while and a lot has changed in a couple of months with the subs.

Yes i meant the NLE, NWE & NRE cores.

Good luck with your customs :pray:

Edit: NDE… Too, and the other New * experience cores that are going to come

1 Like

NSE is the roof. It’s entailing all the New Experiences. Be it Wealth, Romance, Learning, Love, D*ck, and whatever they will still come up with.

NSE is a new approach to scripting. So if they can adapt the approach to a title that contains wealth scripting, it’s NWE in it. If it has romance in it, updated it contains NRE etc.

1 Like

I also got a Custom question.

1- Do you need to license 10 modules to build a custom? Edit: got answered at another post - answer was no. Minimum is 5.
2- Do you need to fill all the 10 slots in Build option step? If have to, selecting licensed modules multiple times possible (like 3x WB x3 SB etc…) ?

@AnswerGroup

I shopped from Q store today,

Did 1 purchase for 10 modules first,
And Did 1 seperate purchase for building title,
When i enter my account and check “Orders” module purchases status is showed as “Processing”,

Is purchasing this way ok?
This is my first custom purchase and got little bit confused module purhase status is showed as “Processing”

Thanks.

That’s normal.

It will say “Processing” til it is delivered. (3-5 work days)

But what will they exactly process in module purchase only order?

I did title building purchase seperately.

Ah, okay, you meant the modules only order.

It normally takes ~one day til it is processed by the system.

1 Like

Ok, i understand.

Won’t cause any problems right? because i’ve read somewhere that not to add any module you haven’t purchase yet.

1 Like

Won’t be a problem. Purchased customs exactly like this a couple of times.

1 Like