Are the new NSE cores cores

Links or it didn’t happen.

https://www.subliminalresults.com/search

:wink:

1 Like

Yeah I remember seeing this, they are as big as cores but much more smooth sailing. We should ask officially how many we can stack I guess after a certain point there is a lot of script and it must slow down.

1 Like

People need to use bookmarks more often.

1 Like

Needs some further testing for clear recommandations

1 Like

So far, what I said earlier remains true. They are the length of your standard core, so we marked them as cores. But, they don’t seem to have the same effect on customs. As long as you don’t go crazy and add 3 standard cores, plus all three NSE cores, you’re probably good.

Though, I know someone is going to do this anyway.

18 Likes

LOL

So would 2 main cores + 2 NSE cores be overkill?

@SaintSovereign Will there be a more in depth article about NSE?

1 Like

Invictus is doing one with 3 “regular” and 2 “new” cores I think :joy:

He didn’t do 3 + 3 tho :rofl:

1 Like

Yes. Just trying to determine all of the sub-technologies (like NWE, NLE, NRE, etc.) so that I can include them all in one section.

8 Likes

You should be alright. As long as you’re not trying to lawyer game and do EoG ST 4 and Khan Black ST 4 and say, “but y-y-y-ou said two cores!”

10 Likes

Though, we know someone is going to do this anyway. :joy:

Was thinking about this. If we look at the categories in the Q Store, it includes all the various sub-technologies.

1 Like

Because they are very dense and already contain the cores of stages 1-3 kinda?

That’s because, like you, he is willing to take responsibility for his own experiments and choices.

If an experiment does not work, he’ll adjust it. If it does work, he’ll enjoy it.

But he won’t blame somebody else for what happens. Again, like you.

The more small details and nuances that someone asks about and tries to tie down, the clearer it is that the person is trying to eliminate unpredictable factors. Nothing wrong with that; but it often means that the person is not as interested in experimentation. And sometimes such a person is more likely to become disgruntled if something unpredictable does end up happening.

I think that if a person knows that they are feeling like this; then they should probably apply a generally conservative approach and stay well below the recommended limits. No journey is going to be 100% predictable; but the closer one adheres to the guidelines, the more that predictability can be maximized.

5 Likes

Indeed. I’ll PM you my latest experiment I’m about to undertake, if you can stomach seeing it :wink:
Kidding. It isn’t THAT bad, but I won’t post it publicly.

2 Likes

This was a good question.

Another question to think about will be the effects of combining multiple NSE cores in the same subliminal.

I guess there are probably better and worse use cases for doing so.

Of course, the fast and easy answer is probably always going to come back to Action.

Your average demigod can probably run every program and core at the same time. But their Action is probably on a different level.

3 Likes

But now I want to know :smiley:

2 Likes

Nah. People get ideas. I basically overloaded with what I ran. Woke up groggy af. Now I feel like a hundred million pennies.

Not gonna run it again though. I hate waking up tired :sleeping:

2 Likes