Count Your Blessings

Hehe, I’m so glad to hear but of course just expressing my gratitude and great feelings of being blessed

I hope it encourages us all to look for more blessings and find even more!

Thank you for everything Blackadder,

I think it’s kinda sorta because of you we even have Stark for example :smiley: you’re an exemplary customer I guess, I hope in my future businesses I find someone like you as a customer !!!

3 Likes

Stop it my head is getting to big I cannot get out of the door :rofl:

3 Likes

I’ll make the door bigger for you then my dude! :smiley:

Really love y’all, thanks 100x Saint and Fire too btw, and all of y’all haha

I hope your hearts feel the good energy I intend to send to you and you have a beautiful day all of you!

Another big 1000000000x love to Saint esp for all his kindness and that great heart. :smiley: (I dont want anyone to feel like they missing out tho, so more to all)

(PS wondering if Chosen of Venus is contributing to this, I feel like I’m on Molly - also listened to love bomb yesterday)

but really, I love Subclub (not in the way I love my girl, but that’s some other shit :smiley: )

1 Like

You are welcome. Remember to thank yourself too because you got yourself here. And don’t blame me if your life becomes more amazing than you ever imagined.

2 Likes

I am grateful for my body and its incredible resilience, having taken all the abuse I and fate put it through and still going strong. According to the doctors, I should have been dead twice already.

I am grateful for this community and the kindness you show each other, making it almost unnecessary to moderate. I may sometimes envy some of your successes while waiting for my own, but I wish you many more.

I am grateful for this universe and the amazing series of events that somehow make it that I’m still reasonably well off in life and that continue to make certain I have money to spend, a roof over my head, a bed to sleep in and food on the table. I have absolutely no clue why things always seem to work out just in time but I sure am grateful they do.

I am grateful for all my former friends and lovers for sharing a part of their lives with me, allowing me to learn and grow.

I am grateful to have @SaintSovereign’s and @Fire’s trust and friendship. They have added a new dimension of possibilities to my life that two years ago I would have said were impossible and they continue to share their own journey with me.

I am grateful to @ALMIGHTY for making this thread.

And finally, to @James for going easy on me. :wink:

Now… where is that Thanksgiving turkey?

7 Likes

@DarkPhilosopher

1 Like

I am grateful to @SaintSovereign and @Fire for creating industry altering life changing products and this forum
I am grateful to @Hoppa for being the supportive and knowledgeable person , mentor , and friend that keeps me accountable
I am grateful to @DarkPhilosopher for what I have no idea but it will probably come to me at some random interval
I am grateful to @Apollo @Brandon for their friendship and envy of my luxurious mane
@Simon @Sub.Zero for there friendship and insight
I would tag probably everyone here but their is a limit and I’m not @RVconsultant
I am grateful to @TheBoxingScientist for his obvious not so secret anymore man crush on me
Lastly I am grateful to the universe that although there are days and moments that I have wished and hoped that a black hole would swallow our solar system , the sun would implode, or an extinction level meteor would hit the earth Palm Beach Florida specifically that it sadly has yet to happen so I can spend time with my family , with you all on this forum, and most importantly to be able to grow as a person and into the man I always knew I was capable of being

11 Likes

Thank you =) This message felt very good to read.

I hope you achieve even your greatest dreams and live the life you love!

And thanks for your contribution

I agree btw, the body (and the mind) is so cool! Thank you for everything man!

1 Like

grateful for my health overall,
grateful for my family
grateful for so many powerful resources and connections at my fingertips
grateful for myself for digging deep and never be willing to settle.

3 Likes

@ALMIGHTY grateful your awesome too! :slight_smile:

I am grateful for the people who support the idea I work on and their encouragement
I am grateful that I collaborate with attentive industrious creative people
I really appreciate all the ways I can expand into
I really appreciate that I never ran out of ideas
I really appreciate the human and celestial support equally
I really appreciate that sup club not just created awesome subliminal but most importantly created that community of like-minded people who seek advancement expansion becoming more and sharing their gifts with the world.
you know I always think that when we listen to subliminal we are not just benefitting ourselves or our families we literally benefit the collective consciousness of this planet. and that’s beautiful service to the whole>
i really appreciate my ears .(i think we all here appreciate our ears):rofl::rofl::rofl:
i really appreciate my laptop its helping me a lot
I really appreciate that I have access to quietness and solitude
i am thankful for my prosperous starting point.
i am grateful for all the people/teachers I learned from>
i really appreciate my ability to learn and master whatever i want.
i really appreciate my internet provider really a fast internet
i really appreciate wim hof breathing exercise it saved my life .
i really appreciate all the teachers who speak and teach about breathing
i really appreciate that I am on my way to reach the 30s BOLT milestone(oxygen advantage )
i really appreciate the freelancing sites it helping me a lot in my work and i love that it connects people from all over the world to each other and creating prosperity in the way.
thanks for the idea of that thread

3 Likes

I gotta share some too

I’m grateful that after years of self-loathing I for once started the journey of improving myself.
I’m grateful of the thirst of always improve myself lead me here to this excellent community and products that keep releasing.
Grateful that this products have the wonders of giving a radical shift in how we command our life each day, taking action for a better self.
Grateful for being with my family, always helping and supporting in every corner.
Grateful for the great steps I’ve taken to be the one I always desired, not taking a no for an answer and looking for a way out of my problems. From being a extremely shy, nerdy teen to a more determined, ambitious and healed young adult, working out consistently, and seeing how my body looks better and masculine. There’s a long way to go, but I finally started.
Grateful for finally have a chance to do what I seek and love, no longer chained. Rather the opposite.
Grateful for the big opportunities that lie ahead in my path and career, and I know I couldn’t have reached that point if without this line of products.
Grateful for Saint’s and Fire’s hard, intensive work that lead all of us into improving our potential, for those seeking to make themselves great, like gods among men.
Grateful for being part of a community of people who are extremely determined to get what their want, although there are times in which we’re discouraged, we come back stronger than ever.
Grateful for having the tools of fixing my issues, such as healing at last my body with great programs like Paragon. The healing not only from me, but for others such as my mother, thanks to it.
Grateful for this point in time, to enjoy all of this great benefits.
I’m confident that once this world situation ends, when the gates open brand new men and women come out powerful, healed, wealthy and content, thanks to products like this.

Thanks for reading to this point, and thanks to everyone on these forums.
Keep on trucking and never give up.
Although I’m sure I don’t have to remind you of that, many of you are way ahead of me!

4 Likes

Thank you @SaintSovereign and @Fire for making Emperor

What a fucking great sub.

1 Like

Thanks @RVconsultant for giving me the courage to stack it with my current stack; the last bit of push and confidence :smiley:

You are welcome for the encouragement… I can only give you what you already have and you already seem really confidnet… what is the it you have stacked?

I am incredibly grateful that my journals and posts have been a motivation for people to run Dragon Reborn

2 Likes

I am grateful for my new custom
I am grateful for the spirit of experimentation and exploration
I am grateful for the potential of what is to come
I am grateful for @Malkuth’s wisdom
I am grateful healing
I am grateful for being able to progress physicalyl and in life despite still recovering/moving past from difficulties

3 Likes

You and me both

3 Likes

same 2 that I had before + this new one, some ultimas each day usually sanguine and love bomb and paragon of course

1 Like

@Azriel

Back at you.

and thanks @James

3 Likes