[CONTEST DISCUSSION] Free Holiday Gift and Contest - 12.25.20

In some ways Dragon Reborn already fits that description.

2 Likes

Really curious as to what this can be. SCā€™s current offers cover so much as is.

@James fingers crossed this is stackable with DR.

1 Like

@Sub.Zero
From the Dragon Reborn sales page

ā€œDragon Reborn is a 4 stage subliminal designed to completely change you ā€“ it will shatter and purge, heal and rejuvenate, release and liberateā€

Sound like the annihilation of your false self?

2 Likes

Oh shit! What if you donā€™t have any? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Many people tend to hate you for being your true self. The sort of people you want to avoid. Avoiding them make them hate you even more. Oh well. Life.

2 Likes

Fuck those people. Not literally of course

3 Likes

Shit this seems so enigmatic :joy: I wonder what kind of subs could be release that need to be tryed like that!

And this :point_up_2:. It means it is probably not some super complex subs, probably a problem solver or something that is specific but not really addressed in the current subliminal market.

1 Like

My unofficial answer : more addiction to SC for the year to come :rofl:

1 Like

Sounds about right

2 Likes

My answerā€¦ The subliminal will let you join Lucy in the Sky.

2 Likes

Each of us on our path to our true selves, which is massively supported by SC club, has to be aware of the possibility that we may be attacked by this kind of people, more frequently than ever. I think that building your wealth and status could help with it since having your own income and an independent social status you donā€™t have to interact with this kind of people. You can choose who shall belong to your tribe/community.

3 Likes

I donā€™t know why I didnā€™t think of that

Is James from America a fan of the British Beatles?

1 Like

Okay, can we get back to something more light-hearted now?

1 Like

The manā€™s right. Itā€™s almost Christmas after all.

:rofl::joy:

Note to younger self:

He said NOT LITERALLY!!!

1 Like

instant billionaire
total physical healing in a day
Ultima Enlightenment
All dreams realized now
Find your perfect 10 in a sea of coal

Iā€™m trying to think what else @RVconsultant might wait ten years for

5 Likes

Keep guessing.

Oh wait, only one guess per person, right? :wink:

It is actually an interesting question to ask yourself. Which sub would you wait 10 years for?

A sub to make the whole forum guess

2 Likes

Hmm, a puzzle-solving sub called The Riddler that tunes your brain to rapidly solve cross-words, Sudoku and other puzzles and win a bunch of prizes doing so.

2 Likes

One that reverses my age by 20 years. :smile:

3 Likes