[CONTEST DISCUSSION] Free Holiday Gift and Contest - 12.25.20

Countdown

1 Like

Itā€™ll be 4:59am/5am for me. Not sure if I want to set an alarm or not because I want to know what it is and Iā€™m excited!

2 Likes

Itā€™s at moments like these I remind myself that Iā€™ve waited for this moment for over 10 years, so a few more days wonā€™t make that much difference.

2 Likes

Knowing what the sub is, that statement has a profound effect on me.

1 Like

This is very true also, I can wait itā€™s just should I set the 5 oā€™clock alarm because Iā€™m that excited or get sleep, at the moment Iā€™m choosing the former :sweat_smile:.

1 Like

I would have gone for heart and soul, but to each his own. :wink:

1 Like

My unofficial answer is that it has nothing to do with anything

there is no meaning to the Diamond,
but the answer the creators like most WILL become the free give away.
The Diamond simply reflects the light and colors of all the community individuals point of view and
the brightest idea will turn into that subliminal :joy:

2 Likes

This sub must be INSANE if youā€™ve been waiting that for long for it.

2 Likes

You have no ideaā€¦

2 Likes

Well, Iā€™m going to change that in a few days. Perhaps I am of the same opinion.

1 Like

Getting down with whatā€™s profound,
DR drives your *&#^ into the ground.

Dragon up so you can dragon on!
DarkPhilosopher stronger than Kong!

2 Likes

:rofl::sunglasses:

1 Like

Oh! I just saw that the sub will be free Hahaha :joy::joy::ok_hand:

Amazing!

1 Like

Those most precious things in us are also our doom. The doom we await with love, hope and faith which burn in us till weā€™re alive.

Why so enigmatic?

Do you think itā€™s a self- annihilation sub? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Honestly I have no idea. I figured saying it was nothing to do with anything makes everything plausible.

@Sub.Zero I would be surprised if anyone guessed what it is given how wrong a lot of folks myself included have been about guessing Q Store artwork

2 Likes

Thoughtful Generosity of Fire and Saint. On top of that, they said itā€™s a gesture of their gratitude for us since weā€™re doing very well as a community. We all deserve it and it should motivate us to help one another within our community in the future even more. Our community is the very heart of the world change we can make together and Fireā€™s and Saintā€™s work is its very soul.

In some ways Dragon Reborn already fits that description.

2 Likes