Considering Khan Black

Nice!
I’ve opened a support ticket too, cause I’m still unsure on what title would be best for me

1 Like

If the question isn’t to personal, it would be nice if you shared it in the support ticket thread once it’s answered

1 Like

@prioritas made a good suggestion and it reminded me of advice from the book “the way of the superior man” which is a really good book for a combination of personal masculinity and relationship communication balancing masculine and feminine

3 Likes

I was listening to his program yesterday :flushed::sweat_smile:

1 Like

This won’t be a problem with SSX. Not to mention, it helps heal and address any sexual issues. Mix it with KB and you have a powerhouse of healing that feels amazing – while developing your energetic channels.

3 Likes

Thanks for your answer.

Regarding Divine Diamond that was suggested, should we both listen to it or is it enough for me to listen to it?

I would talk to your partner about it first and see if she’s interested.

My approach to talking about subs with my partner at first was pretty simple. I don’t go too in-depth. I just said hey babe I got a Hipnosis track that’s good for connecting, I can play it by myself, but if you’re cool with it, I’d like to play it around U2 every once in a while. You don’t have to do anything, it just sounds like reign, you can’t hear the hypnosis, do you wanna hear what it sounds like so I can show you?

3 Likes

This was actually the reason for my question

I wouldnt call it hypnosis i would go with positive affirmations