Conqueror - Dark's Custom Journal

Khan 4 Custom

“My unquenchable thirst for glory is the only thing that sets us apart,” ― King L

Conqueror I:

Khan ST4 Core
Potentiator
Furious Ascent
The Forge
Divine Will
Financial Success Reality Shifter
Ultimate Writer
The Single Point
Productivity Unleashed
Unlimiter

6 Likes

I was scrolling through my inbox, trying to find the download link to my last custom, to know if I’d get my custom on Monday morning or at night… Before I could even scroll back up to the email, at 1:11 am, I received the email for my custom.

Screenshot 2022-11-21 014316

2 Likes

Kudos. I’ve never done a concise one core sub. & Gotta love angelic numbers!

1 Like

I thought your quote was gonna be Andrew Tate’s maxim he attributes to his father,” “My unmatched perspicacity coupled with sheer indefatigability makes me a feared opponent in any realm of human endeavor”

1 Like

I decided to go for something concise as a way to get faster results. I already know what I need to be doing to accomplish my goals, so the only thing I need the custom for is to execute.

1 Like

Nice catch, lol. I’ve been watching a lot of his stuff lately and it made me want to come up with a quote of my own.

1 Like

Forgot to add that I’m using EMP B and ME alongside Conqueror, though I won’t be using them every play day.

4 Likes

And it’s 1:11

1 Like

Crazy how perfectly a bible verse syncs with both your custom and with Angelic Numbers 1:11

Colossians 1:11

May you be made strong with all the strength that comes from his glorious power, and may you be prepared to endure everything with patience

6 Likes

May you be made strong… Khan will make you strong.

And may you be prepared to endure everything with patience… Khan will make you endure

4 Likes

:open_mouth: You just blew my mind with this.

4 Likes

“When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things.”

1 Corinthians 13:11, New King James Version

2 Likes

My male role models are all very heavy-handed in their delivery of advice. I’m finally starting to see the importance of such an approach. The men I speak of did not try to coddle me, because they knew that life would do the same. They were fully aware of the hardships of life. My only regret is my inability to understand this lesson sooner.

2 Likes

Doing tasks, is easy. Working out, is easy. Even studying is easy. Doing creative work though, makes me want to yell out in frustration. It should be easy, at this point if I can get myself to crank out a story per day, I could literally be making money from the sky. I’m frustrated, I’m tired of staring at blank pages for hours on end.

After a loop of limitless, my mind is sharper and I’m able to read faster. Now, all that’s left to do is break through this hurdle.

3 Likes

Knowing is only half the battle. Execution is the other. And I’m not executing to a degree that brings me satisfaction. The saying goes “Get 1% Better Every Day,” and while that may be good enough to shape a warrior, it’s not enough to forge a Conqueror. My progress is slow, and it frustrates me.

2 Likes

This custom really is the embodiment of slow but steady. I found myself asking if it was really doing anything but taking a look at the past few weeks, I can see a marked improvement. I don’t feel it doing anything, but I know that it’s working.

1 Like

Looking back on my module list, I’m realizing that this custom is more in line with Ascension Chamber in the sense that it boosts the effectiveness of other subs. I’ll be dropping this custom for now and will plan a version 2.0 for next year.

1 Like

So, after taking a washout and having some time to reflect on my goals, I’ve decided to stick with this custom.

My new stack will be Conqueror I + QL4 + RICH, with Ascension Chamber once a week. To reduce my recon, I’ll be spreading out my listening days a lot more than I did in my last cycle. I’ll also be putting a bigger emphasis on trying to manifest things with both Divine Will and Ascension Chamber.

1 Like

My main goal this cycle is to make massive amounts of money. To do this, I’ll be focusing in opening as many of my wealth pathways as possible and then I’ll be using manifestation to get those streams flowing.

1 Like

“You don’t get to decide whether or not you want to embrace the Khan, just how fast you want to do it.”The sentence popped into my head while I was replying to another post and I have to say it’s quite accurate right now. After my first loop of Conqueror I feel less stuck then I did before, it’s easier to go along with the any voice of Khan.

In another news, I’ve been dreaming of picking up girls in my dreams and every time I do something cockblocks me in the end. It makes me wake up feeling like I need to make up for it in real life, lol. I’ll be going to a bar with the people from my track group to watch the France vs Morocco game, so I’ll definitely be looking to pull tonight. It’s easier to flirt with girls ever since I started Khan, but I haven’t tried to escalate or build up on that tension so I’ll have to gather notes from the results I get.

1 Like