Conflicting archetypes and why Clarity is vital

Totally.

:+1:t2:

Here’s something I wrote in 2019…

:slight_smile:

7 Likes

Yup.

Power Awareness.

The recognition that I have the power to shape my behavior, to channel and harness the currents of my conscious, subconscious, etc.

3 Likes

This is irrelevant, lol you’re still thinking inside the box.

With enough conscious guidance/exertion of your power, it doesn’t matter if there’s no anti-recon tech… you can still ignore parts of the script. You can simply ignore the parts of the script that conflict with what you’re choosing to focus out of the subliminal.

Yes it’s less scripting, but that’s irrelevant. More scripting, less scripting, yes those are set into the subliminal but it’s the filters of your mind that can be perfectly adjusted to any level. By closing certain filters and blocking certain parts of the script, it almost creates the illusion that you are controlling the amount of scripting. If I run Stark and choose to block a bunch of stuff from it, the part of the script that I’m blocking is not even being processed (it gets filtered), it’s literally the equivalent of it not being there. So the advanced user still gets exactly what you are saying (greatest results with least amount of scripting), it’s just being done from within, through filters (conscious guidance/exertion) rather than physically/externally changing the amount of scripting in the technology itself.

More outside the box… I’m just throwing this out there, lol:

You can actually make any sub, from any company - completely inert, if you wanted to.
You’re not touching the sub, it’s just that the filters (remember those filters I mentioned in the other post) can be closed to where the sub just does nothing.

I don’t expect people here to be able to do that. I’m just sharing the idea, reminding people that it’s possible, that it’s something that they are capable of doing. That perhaps they can’t have absolute control and do everything, I mean at a certain point you can grow out of subliminals completely if we really want to take it there. That’s not the point, the point is just to start acknowledging and tapping into at least some extent towards that direction of expansion… even if it’s small.

The technology and scripts can only do so much.

They’re tools but more specifically, they’re training wheels for what we are already capable of doing once fully awakened, period.

That’s a concept that needs to be said because that’s where the REAL empowerment, REAL unlocking of limitless potential/power, REAL awakening and REAL progression is.

This is the whole point of the message - it’s shifting the scale from technology/scripts towards the realization of your own power, your connection to it and what that allows for you to do.

Anyways, thanks for dusting off that post from the 2019 archives, lol. Some very handy stuff in there and I’m sure it’ll help someone.

Wow LOL…

That’s literally exactly what I was saying and you wrote it… perfectly. Your subs are kicking in hard.

I did make the post confusing a bit… I wrote it very fast that’s why it has typos and shit lol so I can’t be mad at someone for misinterpreting the message.

6 Likes

Lobbing a curveball in here since this thread is boring.

These subliminal companies all hide their precious scripts but here’s something to consider.

The script that you have listened to, is forever logged in the database of YOUR subconscious mind.

You all have the scripts and you all technically “know” them, just not consciously.

There are ways to access your subconscious mind and pull it out lol but it’s extremely high level.
and honestly if one were at that level, they probably wouldn’t even care about subs.

Interesting stuff, huh

Lol

7 Likes

Hey @Luther24

First of all, what an incredible in-depth post about manifestation and specific manifestation by Subliminals. IMO you nailed the explanation of how Subliminals work for us if you give clear directions. There are some points I would like to put some suggestions tho.

This right here is the definition of the Law of attraction. I cannot stress this enough guys. I’ve seen this multiple times with my own manifestations. For example, I wanted to manifest a new job right. I wrote down:

• Getting paid more than €3000 a month
  • Changing people’s lives while doing it
  • Be in love with life while working
  • Make a big impact
  • Teach, speak and coach in a subject that I enjoy

Now, I got what I asked for. I’m getting paid 3100 a month, I change lives while doing it and I teach in subjects I enjoy. Here is the point, the things I teach are subjects that I enjoy, not love. It’s nice to teach about, but the subject that I really love, are not teachable in this Job. Also, I have 2 bitchy colleagues that are extremely fake. Why? I did not write down what kind of colleagues I wanted to have in this job

So I wanted to make an impact? Helping somebody a diploma so he/she can get a job is making an impact. But that’s not what I meant by making an impact. And changing people’s lives? If somebody asks you “Where is the toilet?” and you say “Walk 10m straight and then it’s on your right” There you go, you just “changed” somebody’s life. Because I did something that put someone else in an altered stage. That’s the definition of change.

Do you see what Luther means by being specific? If you want to manifest something, you have to be damn sure that you ask Everything**** you desire and get very specific.

But…

I had no idea what I meant by Impact, changing people’s lives, or what my values are if I did not manifest this wrongly. I’ll speak for myself here, but I think most of you can resonate with what I’m saying here. Some days I think I want this thing, the other thing I don’t need it. Then I think “no it’s this thing!” and so on and so on. We are very limited in our perception of what we truly want in life. Only by experience, we can decide what works en doesn’t work for us. If I did not have this 40+ hour job. I would’ve never figured out that I like to work less than 40 hours (Here again, I had not specified how long I wanted to work in my manifestation)

So to be specific, you have to be unspecific and fail while learning from your own creations. My point is, that you will never really know for sure what it is you’re truly desiring. So let the contracted screw up your house so now and then, but don’t get mad at the contractor. See what he is doing with your house and what like and don’t like. From there you start giving directions. Give yourself the room to manifest it wrongly, even in manifestation there is failure.

5 Likes

How about manifesting a brilliant, genius, and compassionate subconscious mind that will create conditions in your life that continually surprise, delight, and bless you and that are even better than what you could have imagined?

[spoiler alert: you already have this.]

Yes, manifest what you aspire towards and desire.

But also, Manifest faith in the wisdom and brilliance of the deeper nature that is already within you. And around you.

Would you have come up with a neuron? How about 100 billion of them working simultaneously? What about a gallbladder? Would you have come up with an electromagnetic spectrum? How long would it have taken you to come up with these treasures that you already possess and of which you have barely been tapping the potential?

And how about this one? Nature, the Cosmos, manifested YOU. It manifested little manifesting machines!

Hmmm…maybe it’s kind of good at this stuff.

So manifest the capacity and the wisdom to cooperate skillfully with Nature. To recognize, receive, and build on its treasures. To let its genius be and inform your genius.

That way every pain, ache, discomfort, or bump in the road does not have to equal some cosmic failure on your part.

hmm…big talk from me. As for the reality? uhh…still working on it. Anyway, given the option, those are my preferences.

7 Likes

It is just a suggestion, reminding you that you have this power.

But in the end, that power, is already there within you… if you are willing only… to access it.

1 Like

Yes it’s less scripting, but that’s irrelevant. More scripting, less scripting, yes those are set into the subliminal but it’s the filters of your mind that can be perfectly adjusted to any level. By closing certain filters and blocking certain parts of the script, it almost creates the illusion that you are controlling the amount of scripting. If I run Stark and choose to block a bunch of stuff from it, the part of the script that I’m blocking is not even being processed (it gets filtered), it’s literally the equivalent of it not being there. So the advanced user still gets exactly what you are saying (greatest results with least amount of scripting), it’s just being done from within, through filters (conscious guidance/exertion) rather than physically/externally changing the amount of scripting in the technology itself.

You could just run mogul for a long time and achieve all your wealth goals. You dont need to give your brain more scripting to then filter them in ur brain. That just seems like extra work. Also why would you need to mix multiple archetypes (unless its purely for entertainment); the end goal is what matters, archetype is just how u reach that goal.

Correct me if I misread your post.

This Man gets it

:+1:

2 Likes

From what I realized on my journey as well as watching others, the realization that we’re all creators, that Godliness is within us all gets unlocked once you have the character for it.

Not a second before.

Or so it seems to me.

The scripts are already in your mind before you ever listen to it.

The mind already knows everything. You just don’t consciously have access to it (yet).

This whole thread is a masterclass in this work that we are doing. Not gonna reply to anyone because I read everything and there is something in all of it.
Thanks for helping a neophyte out.

2 Likes