The things is that communities differ
I calibrate socially here
And I really am willing to stick out my neck for respect
And yes, I have a none or all mentality for real
I wanna be at the top of hierarchy
And that is possible just by adding the highest value to the society

3 Likes

I’m glad you want to do this, however, when you say this

I hope you’re mainly referring to real life, because here on the forum, after @SaintSovereign @Fire @RVconsultant and @DarkPhilosopher, there’s no hierarchy.

After those 4, all of us are equal, no one is better than the other, we’re all here to improve and support each other, so don’t try to get into a “dominance battle” with someone just because you want to “be at the top”, because that’s exactly what starts issues.

6 Likes

Hold it right there, buddy. Why put RV before me?!

j/k :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I knew him before you :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Yes, that is why I said we should talk consciously here

3 Likes

Reading this thread was emotional for me. I haven’t been here long but I’ve noticed how careful people are about not just hearing, but actually listening; and that there’s genuine support and care. In my journey of life I’ve witnessed what I call the Divine Masculine conscripted for war and abuse; in this world there seems to be a concerted effort among those who attempt to control the narrative to use and abuse. First war, then the gratuitous and overblown of ‘me too’ phenomenon to vilify and impugn as a divisive tactic to conquer.

But in so much of what I read on these posts is the understanding that we are all made of the Universal Energy Frequency that abides by love. I am moved to see how well it is remembered in this forum and the true camaraderie of warriors.

If I’m come across as lumping men or the male gender- however it is least offensive in this moment to understand, I don’t mean it that way. I guess all I say is that I sleep better at night knowing this forum is here in this very special and unique way. And these subs have truly changed my life. I am so grateful to @Fire and @SaintSovereign for making something that serves humanity that is both healing and result-oriented, especially in these times. #yayhumans #blessed #SubliminalClub

8 Likes

@RVconsultant @DarkPhilosopher I sincerely apologize for my lame attempt at humor the other day. It wasn’t necessary
As one of the original members of this forum I do my best to help when needed and will continue to do so

6 Likes

It’s no problem, really. I figured it was your defense mechanism kicking in. Often when RVC starts being all open like this my first instinct is to run for the hills because I have no idea how to respond. My second instinct is to start making jokes to show how emotionally strong I am. Fortunately, they go in that order. Your comment stuck out, that’s all. It might have made others feel they couldn’t open up. So I pointed out that you misread the situation.

4 Likes

It may have been a defense mechanism but I don’t know. Like you I had no idea how to respond. It would probably have been better not to say anything.
I’m working on being less of a dick

3 Likes

But you showed the ultimate strength by admitting you were sorry, that’s great self-awareness :+1:

5 Likes

Awesome thread! I can’t say in words how grateful I am for Sub club and this community. When I found sub-club it was divine timing I have been going through a major transformation for the last few years and definitely needed some guidance and tools to assist me. I don’t have a lot of support or friends I’ve always been a lone wolf a handful of close friends at the most but I feel like I’ve found a family here. And I was so amazed at how engaged @SaintSovereign and @Fire are and how they always respond with substance and depth I’ve never experienced this from any other company. I think it’s safe to say my experience with sub-club products may have turned out completely different if the forum didn’t exist. I thank all of you for all your support and help and I also thank those that have allowed me to help them on their journey as well that means the world to me being of service to others is what keeps me going. The forum also gave me the motivation to document and journal my journey I was having a hard time doing this before but now I love it every time I write an entry I’m documenting my life story. The honesty the transparency the highs the lows the emotions the questions the answers all of this has been so helpful to me and many others keep it up, everyone! Thank you! Thank you! Thank You! :gift_heart:

13 Likes

This right here, is why I love this community. So. Damn. Much.

Truly it’s one of a kind, and what we all have in common here is that we try to improve and better ourselves in various ways. And we are all doing it, so we all understand the various difficulties others may find themselves in… And we can and DO relate. I believe that’s what makes this place so unique.

I wanna hug all of you, really! :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

6 Likes

This is the best community I am in, although I took a long pause from logging in.
I am on three Customs in the past months, and oohhhh what a ride!

@SaintSovereign and @Fire are changing lives!

5 Likes

Brava, I couldn’t have said it better myself. I feel I have found family with like minded people who share my thoughts and dreams. If I ever run into a concern, I know where I can get answers and can be pointed in the right direction.
Namaskar​:+1::pray::pray::100::heart:

5 Likes

Backatcha :+1:

3 Likes

You are in Afghanistan bro?

1 Like

These posts seem to suggest that he is:

1 Like

What a nice community we have built here. :slight_smile:

And remember if you have recon it just means the boulders of your subconcscious mind are moving and changing old patterns take a lot of energy and also creates resistance from the past identity.

That realization alone helped me a lot with recon and acceptance.

That and just sharing love with others. Whether it’s giving a homeless person food. Or sending a thoughtful message

5 Likes

:pray: Thank you. This is great news for me to know! I will accept my moments of recon much better with that thought in mine.

4 Likes