A sub that makes you the best leader

By that I mean the leader who takes the power
Like in our country which is Afghanistan
And if you wanna be someone like Ahmad Shah masoud or Napoleon bonaparte.
Is there a sub for that
Like in afghanistan there is injustice going on, and I am doing nothing.
Why? Ok I use survival instinct. But survival instinct tells me to get away from danger, or fight your way out if it comes you way. Not standing up against injustice. Ok Khan gives you social dominance, or spartan makes you physically powerful and a good fighter. But what I mean is having the spirit of a good king.
Where he fights against injustice, a national hero. He picks up his klashnikov and fights against injustice at any price. Even his life.
Yes, its a very very big risk. But guess the prize
Being a leader like chosen is good for countries like America which has justice in its system and government, but what about a country like Afghanistan? Syria?
May be I am wrong from foundation, Maybe fighting to bring justice is wrong itself
Please enlighten me
Subclub subs are like, if someone fucks with I will fuck him
But what I am thinking about is a leader who does not care about the biggest power in the world and fights
Like a very very very great spirit
Okay, its in contradiction with one of the laws of power, never outshine the master or never offend the wrong person. But what if you have that sense of power in your subconscious that you see the guy as an inferior?
Or your subconcious is designed that you have no master
And fight for justice in your country

2 Likes

I love you billions
Thanks for replying in advance!:grin:

1 Like

I hope he did not change his mind :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Great post man.

The subs will help you accomplish YOUR goals.

The subs won’t MAKE you do anything.

Sub club subs are more like “If someone fucks with me it will not take me away from my purpose.”

So if you’re actually interested in doing this, then, you can commit to doing it, and then subs will help you do it. But if you don’t choose to do it with or without the subs, the subs will never help you, because they can’t make you do something you’re not already interested in doing.

Justice was always fought for and won. It was never given. It was never always there. Look at Gandhi. His people were getting raped, murdered, beaten, abused, and systemically lowered to a sub-human sub-species that was the equivalent value to an exceptionally smart dog.

“Hindoos” weren’t even real people according to the Brits.

Gandhi inspired a group of people to make change, he didn’t do it all on his own.

So here’s my question for you…

Are you going to grab a rifle and storm the government? No, I don’t think so, but even if you do, a new leader will take his place.

So what can you do to actually make your country better? What can you do to make your city better? Your block? Your neighborhood? Your family? Just one of your friends?

Injustice causes suffering, and often times the way to fight injustice is fighting the suffering it brings.

2 Likes

Fuck me😂
I cant be ghandi​:joy::joy:
Or martin Luther king😂
Or other Nelson Mandela​:joy::joy:

1 Like

Well then like I just said on Mogul thread your sub should be limit destroyer ultima.

Ghandi’s sub would be Chosen ZP.

So you can’t be GHANDI himself, but you can be like him in some ways. For sure.

You can definitely be Ghandi but you can be Ghandi-like. Or you can be Spartan-like if that’s what you need to do. Or you can be Emperor-like if you want to become obsessive over becoming a leader.

1 Like

But you know? Chosen will make you something like ghandi
Not to that extent, but sth like that
Or maybe the love bomb
I guess the more profound change you wanna create, the more the suffering

1 Like

Thanks again
What if sth like a warlord
Sth like mao-tse, sth like napoleon
But without their flaws and fears

1 Like

Without their flaws and fears would they have become warlords?

Bro are you a soldier? Are you in the military? Warlords are just soldiers that have risen to the top rank.

Emperor will help you rise to the top rank of whatever you’re doing but it won’t CHOOSE military for you.

Mao-tse and Napoleon didn’t have the right “mindset”… they were born in military cultures, educated in military since birth, and then rose to the top of their class.

It sounds like it’s hard being in Afghanistan right now and you want to do something about it and change your external situation. But you can’t. You can only change your internal situation. You can only do what’s best for you.

2 Likes

Fuuuuck
You just out-framed me
I got the email and it wrote flaws at first and I knew that was it.
Like they were surpressed in their childhood
Or they had been dominated
Now those subconscious beliefs made them be like that
Yo
Lets think about someone like trump
What about him
What about changing to someone like him

1 Like

You seem to have an obsession with manipulating, controlling, and dominating people, if you’re looking towards Trump and the leaders of your country as role models.

Maybe this is what your environment is teaching you… good things only come to people who control others.

For that I would recommend Emperor, PCC, and Godlike Masculinity.

Inner Circle would be another good one to help you rise quickly in political circles. It might even be better for this stack then GLM

1 Like

No one of the titles you mentioned will help you or let you manipulate people, but control? Why not? To the good path
The SC wont do this because their work is effective and it will create bad karma for them and the user.
And By the way, I use all of them plus survival instinct, QL4, PS and HOM. But except GLM. Cuz emperor has it already.

1 Like