Comeback Story of The Great Badass. Khan and Wanted Road to Power

thank you… so gut feel based on some major life changes. I just noticed that you continued with S1 after 21 day cycle… but around day 30 you swapped and that choice made me curious. Thanks

1 Like

No problem, and I’d say it was 50/50 rational and gut-based. My aim is to run this for 1 year anyways. I may very well revisit ST1.

I’ve been planning out my subliminals for the rest of the year and 2023, although it is not a final list.

Khan seems so far like something I would restart at every major life change/improvement to refine the qualities and get something new, as others have said Khan is something that does not end… it keeps going and should get better over time. @unohuim

2023 I will be handling a big operation, making great money, and much social opportunities so I may run for the late Quarter of 2022 and first Quarters of 2023:

Stark
Ecstasy of Gold

However I have to plan wisely as one thing I will not ignore is the Subliminal creators’ recommendations and guidance on overexposure and I also want to make sure my usage is effective and not diluted. As much as I want to run Khan alone, I admit that’s a little avarice on my part for wanting more and more.

4 Likes

Great rule of thumb. I’m still running what I feel but not focusing on a locking structure. 2023 I will build more structure in my stacks. I learn so much more from others, in Sub Club including you on how to bring the best out of my stack. Thank you all.

2 Likes

What an honor to hear that bro. I appreciate that. You as well. I learn a lot from you. The feedback and community here gets me enthusiastic about this. Y’all are my brothers and sisters. @TheSunlightCaller

2 Likes

That is the rogue scripting
The feeling is just Amazing(I felt it)
Question: how are people responding to your “total nonchalance”? Are you noticing that they touch you physically since you give them that “low guard” and they don’t take you seriously? Like they get the feeling that you go with the flow, another example would be not getting out of your way when walking.

1 Like

Although you have the rouguness of WANTED, but you write with dignity and character.

1 Like

This. Your analysis is :100: on point. Women are a bit different around me. Mostly in work environment. Giggly, but not in a laughing at me kind of way. A different type of positive laughter. I’ve captivated them on several occasions. Other bros included; respect increased.

The walking thing. I had someone flat out have a dominance battle with me a few weeks ago over who moves out who’s way and they were pissed :joy:. You can’t be pissed. We literally tried to do the same thing to each other. Other times, other men show much deference/respect. My uncle who is an elder of the family actually asked me for advice on a matter. It wasn’t huge, but the thing is… he never asks anyone for advice, outside of asking for my technical expertise (this was different/new). He holds himself as the authority. So that was very strange and rewarding for me.

Nonchalance I know how to play it well. I use to be too fiery, emotional, and unpredictable, so it just seems like maturity to people that already knew me. People that are just meeting me or see me from a distance, think I’m cool, and that intrigues them to get to know who I am. @Alphamale

3 Likes

Yeah I noticed that. I am naturally nice, unless a goal of mine has been thwarted or someone is attempting. So, Rogue is there… just being balanced. My entire personality is usually centered around the goals in my life. If I need to be someone completely new, it just happens.

1 Like

Thanks for your answer
So WANTED’s nonchalance does not have a negative effect on you regarding people establishing their dominance on you with touching and being aggressive and they LOSE the “who gets out of whose way” challenge most of the time. Right?
I think WANTED and Khan mesh well together, since both are carefree, but emperorZP has a lot of boundaries and WNATED does not respect boundaries, so that could be kinda paradoxical, what do you think?

2 Likes

Yeah I don’t lose the small battles, or large. People usually move out the way, but that also tends to be because I move with a mission and look as if I’m doing something important. Wanted, I can see the boundary crossing things, but it has levels. It pretty much did something subtle that had loud impact at the same time in my environment, letting everyone know “He does what he wants.” The charm is there both before and increased by Wanted, so crossing boundaries would probably be met with less resistance and more thrill. That is what you probably notice. Charm is my first weapon, then brute force would come later if someone was in the way of my goals. Of course respecting autonomy of others. I am meaning goals in regards to finance, business, moving up at work, my freedom, or competing. @Alphamale

3 Likes

Well…everyone finds thrill in certain things.
I think :thought_balloon::
With WANTED you are carefree at the dance of seduction. Also with khan I was like that.
Like I was establishing dominance with physical engagement to people, so if someone touched me I either engaged (if intense) or passed it by laughter, since I was dominating physically why can’t he?!
But there was a time which I was running WANTED, EmperorZP and my(PCC, GLM and The commander) custom, and at my 7th day rest we were invited to wedding, and(I pretty much think it was reconciliation) someone was touching me in a BULLYING manner. I warned him but NOPE! he did it again and again. Like my ENERGY was telling him: MY GUARD IS DOWN, as a seducer(WANTED) not as an emperor. As you know coquettes were women at first and it’s kinda a feminine trait. I was PISSED, and I just started running my custom and EMPERORZP (NOT WANTED😂) and I was feeling that invulnerability and power and my face changed from that VAMPIRE like face of WANTED to someone more approachable and considerate and I started socializing and the guy apologized. Before that I was not talking to anyone and it was kinda awkward. Not for me though, since I ran WNATED and did not care. But after I ran my custom and EmperorZP people started to socialize and thing changed.
This thing happened multiple times on WANTED and caused me to drop, but believe me I find it very much ALLURING, so I am thinking about adding rogue and temptation to my next custom. But AGAIN I wanna know more about the rogue.

1 Like

@Alphamale It seems to me that people see you as a challenge. I get this. The demeanor does not have to be directly challenging however; I have found that supreme confidence and authoritativeness and a slight amount of brooding darkness (Rogue) will trigger other people and cause aggression. That is to be expected.

Also mimetic desire is a big factor as well for Alphas. At my most successful I have seen it played out by my friends. If you are a valuable man and you are giving an object some value (what you desire and successfully obtained) , you are a Model that mediates (creates) desire in other men. This can go in a few ways:

Admiration (cause them to adapt your qualities that make you successful)
Envy (they are now a rival)

conflictual_mimetic_desire

2 Likes

It feels soooooo goood right?
Like a bad boy, taking more for yourself, commanding powerfully. This was my experience, I dunno about you. But this is calculated, not with anyone.

1 Like

Yes I think that is a challenge for status quo.

1 Like

My problem is not the challenge, it’s the fact that I subconsciously comply and don’t do anything. That night I had to CONSCIOUSLY tell the guy to stop poking my leg with his leg and I was CONSCIOUSLY making a serious face.

1 Like

It is a great feeling @Alphamale . Meditation is an underestimated asset as well. My record is 1 hour of meditation. That takes a while to build up to, if you are the type to always be on the go, but you can progressively remove the unconscious responses.

1 Like

Day 33: Supreme Reconciliation Pizza
Khan ST2 + Wanted Day 3

I got a big pizza full of reconciliation with all the toppings. :woozy_face:, and I must say the reconciliation is some horse shit, but hey… this program is working so :fire:

The reconciliation though. Ummm.

Khan grasps my neck and squeezes to restrict all air.

Khan: How about those goals? I told you the consequences if I return?

Me: Gasping for air

Khan: I need results this week.

Once again Khan has caused me mental stress and pain until I deliver myself an achieved goal. It does not play in regards to success. It wants you to achieve and win and do better. If it doesn’t get the success, it will give pain until the point is clear. The rewards are great though.

3 Likes

What other programs do you have?

Hey there @RVconsultant

Currently:

Primal
Ascension Chamber

Primal is on the bench. I actually bought Primal hastily, as elements of it are in Khan. Ran it for most of Khan ST1.

1 Like

Okay I’m wondering if running LBfH or LB or Elixir or Sanguine might be helpful for any reconciliation you might have having. What are your thoughts?

2 Likes