Comeback Story of The Great Badass. Khan and Wanted Road to Power

Are you an old member?

1 Like

New here brotha. @friday

1 Like

Great! So what is your stack? Khan st1 and primal?

1 Like

Yes, currently Khan ST1 and Primal. I admit I was a bit fiery and picked up Primal, when Khan is said to already have elements of Primal in it. Itā€™s all good though. I added in Wanted for a few days, though I decided it was a good idea to drop it for now. @magician

1 Like

Day 23: Proud :smirk:

proud

Iā€™ve had this ridiculous proud smirk on my face all day like I just defeated Alexander the Great and stole his harem. I had to catch myself because I walked into an old business and was giving the ownership advice on how to better run their business, and I donā€™t even know a damn thing about the business. I donā€™t mean to come across as cocky, but being this proud and confident is intoxicating.

This is the short washout phase after the first 21 days of Khan ST1 and Primal. A lot of abundance and opportunities :smirk: . This man will not go hungry. Thatā€™s not how we do things. Donā€™t you go hungry either. To get what you want with ease is the most glorious feeling. Excited for Khan Season 4 (ST4) , but thatā€™s going to be a while from now. I am consistent and patient with my practice of listening to the subliminals, taking action and journaling and I must say I am satisfied with the changes so far.

10 Likes

Day 24: Deep in my soulā€¦ I am an excited teenage boy waiting on the new Grant Theft Auto to be released. Thatā€™s how I feel, lusting for new developments. Masculine Energy and Impatience

time

I have 3 days of washout/5 day subliminal break left, and I must sayā€¦ Iā€™m hooked on these programs. Getting to play them is an extremely exciting part of my day, because Iā€™ve been a self-development junkie since my early college days. Becoming a more advanced man is the best drug. Lately my masculine energy is definitely running very hot. I can tell because

A) Iā€™m more attractive.
B) Iā€™m extremely impatient.

My goal is to go crush it at the gym consistently, but my discipline has not been the highest these few days so I have yet to keep killing those goals. Therefore, all that leftover energy is brimming and I canā€™t wait till August 1st so I can continue Khan ST1 and Primal.

Khan ST1 has been really smooth for me. The reconcilliation is only a minor annoyance that I can swiftly get past. I am a veteran, so being broken down and built back up is not something new for me. Itā€™s another walk in the park, even if the park is full of crackheads with machetes :rofl: . Ultimately, I am really fucking impatient to get to Khan Season 2 (ST2). I know, I knowā€¦ itā€™s not a rush, but I feel like an excited teenage boy waiting on the new Grand Theft Auto videogame to be released. I gotta have it.

Strong lust for everything a man could want. My desire is markedly increased. I want more fun, sex, results, power, etc. Itā€™s a known fact to everyone in my life that I greatly desire power. However, I am not a douchebag about it. I got all that out my system as a teenager. Thatā€™s just how I am built. I have to lead, and I want to do it by being inspiring and motivating. I also like to have a very loyal, dedicated partner who is down for the cause.

The laser beam.
My mind works like a laser beam with its intense, obsessive and lust focus for a goal. So I just need to work with these subliminals and point it in the right direction to conquer and get what I want, and the energy source is full. Iā€™m feeling that fire inside.

6 Likes

Day 25: Discipline (Reconciliation)

Disciplineā€¦ the number one buzz word Iā€™ve heard as a soldier. Khan ST1 revealed to me I am lacking discipline at the current moment, and if I want what I wantā€¦ I am gonna have to suck it up and drive on. These days feel pretty dry and lazy, though I am paradoxically bored at the same time.

Hit the gym today, regardless of the weather outside because I could not fail myself. October is a very big month for me. I made commitments to have significant changes by October in regards to fitness, finance and lifestyle, but Iā€™m just feeling very lazy today for some reason. I had the oomph a few days ago and now it downshifted. Iā€™m so concerned with pleasure and not putting in some hard workā€¦ knowing very well that hard work is the only thing that generates genuine pride and confidence for me.

I need to get out of this rut of sluggishness and seeking fast reward before I become habituated. The hustle and bustle has been what has staved off reconciliation in the first place and taking a break will probably lead to Khan kicking my ass :joy: .

5 Likes

Working on that even as I text! Lol.

1 Like

Day 26: Primal Night Log | My Loyal Submissives

I will try packing as much of the seething, hot details in couth and decorum as I possibly can. I was already a flirt before running Primal, and only a higher power knows what Khan will lead to. This path is also about empowering myself. Not feeling inhibited by religion or old beliefs. For context, I am into BDSM and I am a Dominant. Iā€™ve amassed a few good submissives, but havenā€™t had the energy for putting much focus into them for a while because I lost my mojo. Hence why Iā€™m here. To work towards restoring confidence (was massive). Without fail, I have noticed them being more devoted and not bratty since running Primal and even Wanted in the first days. Of course the outcome is all determined by my leadership. A theme I see across all of them is their willingness to give me whatever I want. That level of surrender from them, makes me truly care about them. Every now and then I look into the ethics of the dynamic and realize Iā€™m doing the right thing and most of the time itā€™s really healing for them, so I am fulfilled with that. A part of me always feels strange about my desires, but I cannot be that damn inhibited if I am in charge :joy:. I understand responsibility, but not responsibility to old beliefs and value systems that donā€™t serve me and are holding me back.

5 Likes

Day 27: A Khan Ass Whoopin

And now a special message from Khan to my mind:

Listen here you lil f**k. Iā€™ve seen your wealth generation abilities. Iā€™ve seen you start and run these businesses as a teen, and you had the finesse of a Harvard pimp. Where did all that go? You lose money as fast as you gain it. It falls through your hands. Do you know who looks like the biggest donkey of them all? The guy with the most potential, not actualizing any of it and never manifesting his destiny the way he sees fit. I told you this isnā€™t easy. Stop being a damn baby, and grow the hell up. This shit is not a game. Okay, it is, but do you really wanna be a 40 year old loser who hyped himself up for half his life only to be the biggest flop of all time. No.

Donā€™t make me come back here again. Get your shit together, or next time wonā€™t be nice.

4 Likes

Love this pic :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks. I aim to keep the visuals stimulating and they are also a reflection of my inner world. Especially on these subliminals, to emphasize the mental states. @Martin

2 Likes

Day 29: There is Power Gained and Lost in our Habits

I am on my way to the gas station to pick up a little vape cartridge, to stave off the withdrawal Iā€™ve had overnight. I use to have an entire setup with the Mod and big bottles of nicotine and all sort of custom formulas. Paying for these high dollar systems I kept losing. Vaping was at first a fun thing I did because I seen my colleagues at work doing it. Not saying nicotine alone is addictive because it lacks the MOAIs of cigarettes, however after long-term, I have found it to be addictive. I have quit once for a year and for some ridiculous reason, I restarted and now I have determined I want to quit again. It is severely undermining to my personal power to depend on a substance to feel good, and go into withdrawals. Last night made me feel nasty like some junkie, and Iā€™m like nahā€¦ there is not a damn thing cool about this. Plus the reconciliation around masculinity to go on top of withdrawal.

4 Likes

Day 30: That Bigass Brain of Yours, Letā€™s Put It To The Test

Khan has threw down the gauntlet with me in the past days and challenged me to wealth generation.

Khan: Iā€™m a billionaire mothafucka. What are you?
Aspiring Khan: Iā€™m the one thatā€™s gonna bankrupt you and take your girl.

So, Iā€™ve laid out my plan to better save money, and am deeply immersing myself in financial material, investment, trading and the technology surrounding it. Iā€™m young and can take risks, Iā€™m also moderately wise from a fortunate upbringing from elders. So letā€™s do this. Iā€™m cashing out my savings and Iā€™m gonna throw it in and speculate with Futures, crypto, forex, etc. Working a regular job will be a foundation, a degree will be a foundation, but if Iā€™m not creating jobs or innovating, my logic is to trade. Itā€™s much better to downsize on my bad habits and personal consumption and dedicate that portion of budget to speculation and assuming a risk that is highly likely to return me something in comparison versus eating out, nicotine, luxuries, etc.

Potential subliminals for end of 2022/start of 2023:

• R.I.C.H. Crypto

• Ecstasy of Gold

• A subliminal to assist with learning, analysis, absorbing large amounts of information.

5 Likes

Night Log: Alexanderā€™s Play is Much Needed

I have progressed into Khan ST2, switching out Primal for Wanted.

Also planning out a Custom for December-January timeframe with Alexanderā€™s Play module added in to help with the :peach: I am pulling in. I could literally pimp right now, but thatā€™s not the line of work for me. I tried commitment this year and it blew up in my face. I did not fail my end of the bargain (although I really didnā€™t want to give up my amazing sex life), and Iā€™m still stuck in that mindset of being dedicated. This comes after I told myself I would never commit and never marry. Real, deep love changes someone in ways we can never imagine. Nonetheless, a good fuck is a good fuck and this show must go on :sunglasses: .

Itā€™s never so simple as one-and-done. I tend to hypnotize everyone from the start and this is before I ran Khan or Wanted; so after weā€™re involvedā€¦ they get feelings and often, obsession.

As long as I donā€™t get stabbed in the leg again, all is well.

4 Likes

Donā€™t worry Khan will protect you from not getting stabbed :wink:

1 Like

Day 31 / Khan ST2 (Day 1) + Wanted

A very blissful feeling that I donā€™t give a fuck what others could think about me. I donā€™t want to get back into the mode of caring too much either. I do care to an extent because I occasionally have to play work politics and keep a moderately good image, but other than thatā€¦

• I am not gonna let someone control me through my emotions.

• I donā€™t have time for bullshit.

• I wonā€™t do what I did in the past and waste time trying to reason with idiots

4 Likes

Day 32: A Champion that Feels Like a Loser (Reconciliation)
Day 2 of Khan ST2 + Wanted

One of my life purpose: To win and teach people how to secure wins. The Winnerā€™s Effect.

I find myself having to face reconciling with a family member from a challenge during Khan Stage One. I am in the right, and a concession is due to me on his part. However, I cannot help from feeling uneasy about the situation. Conflict is something I am skilled in, it is not something I like or enjoy at all, except for a good competition, a heated debate, and winning in the various games of life. I do not go looking for wars, but I will finish them victoriously.

Years of tactical training, hand-to-hand combat training, sparring, power dynamics, playing chess and not checkersā€¦ yet the confidence I should have from that evades me at times. I have the soul of a warrior, but Iā€™m also an intense lover.

I just need to balance out reality with emotions. Iā€™ve won the majority of competitions in my life, and yet never felt happy after I beat a person. The victory never sets in and digests properly.

Goals: I need to find a way to allow myself to feel proud, feel confident, be happy, have healthy entitlement to what I work for, let my light shine, be powerful.

2 Likes

how did you decide to move from S1 to S2?

1 Like

@unohuim ST1 primarily clarified mistakes, missed actions, fixable things, and a total inventory of personal deficiencies I must work on. It did add some internal motivation in getting things done, through the mechanism of bringing big challenge in my life within my family. A confrontation that made me complete a huge life change. Some life changes I have been meaning to make, but hesitant, and that friction from the hesitation has been causing me great anger, depression, relationship problems throughout the year.

Oftentimes those big choices we hold out on have an impact that can cause a downward spiral for ourselves and others.

After clearing that out the way, I decided it was a significant enough transition in my living situation, and career life for this time period of the year, and I should progress to ST2.

It can make you bold.

2 Likes