Chronicles of Rardak: Throne of Bhaal

The recon has passed so I ran my loop a couple of hours ago. I haven’t got recon so far but I’ve been experiencing a surge in my energy level and the sense of inner power. Good.

This is going to be my second day off as the processing and the transmutation I’m going through is really intensive. I’ve been getting slight recon but nothing I could compare with the recon I was getting when started running my custom. The ego boost I’m experiencing is great: I can do it, and let’s go for it attitude.

I’m also getting hungry more often since my metabolism has sped up.

I keep finding numerous ideas on what online businesses I could start up and I’ve created seven startup projects already. I have two more to create and that should be all for now.

1 Like

The recon has passed and the tiredness was not too uncomfortable so I decided to run my loop. The instant energy and power boost is incredible. Optimus at work is beautiful. The newly acquired modus operandi seems to be settling it nicely and neatly. We shall see what tomorrow brings.

1 Like

The feeling as if I was tapping into the divine essence in me is omnipresent… it’s like waking up all what I’ve meant to be for whole my life but was deprived of it by the demons that had been haunting me since I was a little boy who wasn’t able to face them but only hide from them… now I’m harnessing them all and use them at my will. They will serve their master or they shall perish forever.

Edit:
I started using Rogaine (5%) to regrow my hair and I believe that this combined with the Hair module in Optimus will help me achieve what I want. I started using it four days ago and it seems to me it’s working just fine.

1 Like

Fun fact:

That’s what I used with WANTED in order to grow my beard.

Worked wonders and it still looks amazing (haven’t used again since July).

One thing I like to do is take a week off after every 1 month, similar to a washout haha, but for me it showed a boost in the growth.

3 Likes

I’ve been getting slight recon recently and the feeling of density in the back of my head is still pretty intense. I’ve been also tired mentally lately. I need one more day off for sure and then I shall see what to do next. The results are still profound and powerful yet the alchemical process lacks smoothness which is a price I’m willing to pay for the progress I’ve been making on Optimus.

1 Like

The pain of the growth I’ve been experiencing is still pretty substantial but the transmutation cannot and shan’t be stopped for its power and beauty.

I wish I had more control over the alchemical process occurring in me but I need to use the means that were given to me, therefore, I need to be wise in their usage. I don’t wish to give up on the potency of the tools and cripple the possibilities that they opened to me. I shall persist through the pain since the reward awaits me. Per aspera ad astra they say… so be it!

1 Like

Okay, it’s time to run my loop in the evening as there are no symptoms of recon whatsoever although I can definitely sense processing in the back of my head.

The quality of sleep I’m getting is awesome (Deep Sleep).

My hair are growing back faster, now when I’m using Rogaine and APS:Hair. Good.

I’ve got rid off some baseless concerns related to my health I used to have although there’s a bit more to work on (Asclepius). My body is much more relaxed than it used to be (Harmonic Singularity). The paresthesia in two of my fingers got reversed 80% and I think it’s going to get done anytime soon (SPS: Nervous System).

The control I have over my feelings has never been as solid as it is now (excluding recon time lol) (Emotions Unfettered).

That’s the right direction.

Edit:
I’ve concluded that I may need to get some shadow work done in order to proceed on my path more swiftly, therefore, I may ask SC to let me test out Emperor Black.

2 Likes

There’s no recon in me, at least I don’t perceive it. The surface of my mind has become serene yet the great workings are being done in its fathomless depths, I can tell. I’m saturated with the scripting to the fullest and I cannot intake more of it for the time being. It seems to me I’ll be needing a couple of days to digest it and let the transmutation “complete”, that is get to the point when another saturation (another loop) is plausible.

Slight recon is still hitting me but in its other form that is “regression” as opposed to “aggression”. Regression is characterized by a feeling of inner contraction, feeling a bit off, unstable, anxious, not in your own skin, and your energy level is lower whilst aggression manifests in being irascible, a higher energy level and being roused in a bit agitated way. However, in the end, both forms lead to expansion and progress and that is what all of us desire.

1 Like

Back to the shadows from whence you came :star2:

1 Like

Until you are complete again!

I’m surprised at how quickly the recon got resolved and the integrations started kicking in. On the former Terminus it would be stone walling pretty fast whilst on the new Terminus the whole process is smooth and effective, even though there’s a bit of initial recon that needs a bit more time to get resolved. Now I’m running my loop after a two day break.

There’s been no recon whatsoever since I ran the loop yesterday yet intensive processing is occurring in “the back of my head”. It’s a sign that the scripting has settled in nicely and the new modus operandi has unfolded. Good.

1 Like

Even though I ran a loop of the experimental LBfH I decided to run one loop of Optimus as I felt I could handle it with ease. I ran the loop around 30 minutes ago and although there’s intense processing occurring in my mind the whole process is smooth and swift. There’s been no recon whatsoever so far. Good.

2 Likes

I’ve been experimenting with the latest built technology recently and I must admit that it helps my mind process the scripting of Optimus (my custom). There’s been no recon whatsoever and I can easily run Optimus everyday, it seems. Today I ran two loops of Stark-Experimental as it’s on of the cores of Optimus. I’m really curious how it unfolds throughout the day.

The paresthesia in my fingers has got reversed 90% since I started running Optimus (my custom) and as it’s focused on healing and optimizing all the functions of my body I’ll be adding Paragon to it to get an additional boost. I’ll be running one loop of Optimus and one loop of Paragon in the evening.

2 Likes

Salamander
Optimus ZPT+Paragon Complete ZP

I’ll be running this stack to heal and optimize the “physical sphere” of my being in order to facilitate my alchemical transmutation and, of course, to improve my health overall, and especially, to aid my hair regrowth and to treat the paresthesia in two of my fingers.

5 Likes

I ran one loop of Optimus and two loops of Paragon yesterday and that was a bit too much when accumulated with the experimental builds I’ve been exposed recently. I’m getting recon in the form of contraction, that is not feeling solid and congruent.

Alright, so that state has passed and I’ve just finished running one loop of Paragon. I won’t be running my custom till I feel I’ve gathered a sufficient amount of mental energy. Paragon is light so one loop of it should be easily handled by my mind.

2 Likes