Christian faith, fearlessness and subs

Is anyone here a Christian or has a Christian background?
What Bible verses do you use to deal with fear and inspire courage? And also which subs do you think are the best to develop a fearless mindset?

Important: This thread isn’t meant to start a debate about religion(s). Only comment if you have an answer to my question.

2 Likes

Pretty much every sub helps with that but nothing better than Commander.

3 Likes

I would recommend you move this to “Emperor’s Lounge”.

I was raised Christian and have Christian roots. I don’t label myself as a Christian, however.

I don’t ‘read’ the Bible, so I don’t have chapters and verses.

“I of my own self can do none of these things.”

“Ye are gods.”

“God gives His toughest battles to his strongest warriors.”

“Greater works than these.”

“I will send you a Comforter.”

“Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?”

“There is nothing new under the sun.”

"Better is a dry morsel with quiet than a house full of feasting with strife.”

"Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you”

“Jesus wept.”

And then there’s the whole fig tree story. It’s a useful reminder of the fact that even Jesus, with all of his attainment, was still a work in process.

Yeah. No debates :joy:

As an aside, it’s kinda cool to see Christianity and subliminals mentioned in the same sentence without hate :thinking:

A fearless mindset in general?

•Ascension

•Sage Immortal/Alchemist (Sage Immortal is incredible for detachment from that which causes fear, in my experience.)

•Spartan (theoretically, I haven’t used it)

•The Commander/Legacy

•Chosen

3 Likes

Done!

1 Like

Innocent as doves, wise as serpents as (edit: is*) a personal mantra of mine.

1 Like

This not a direct answer ,

I become fearful when I don’t have energy or in an unhealthy state . So first deal with your health proplem if you have any . And if thankfully you don’t have health proplems care about being energetic . This is includes all the basic wisdom from having a good night sleep and exercise . To the most advanced practices . Brian Tracy have a great quote not remembering it exactly " but you are coward only when you don’t have energy "

Second

Fear comes from either
not complete information or wrong information

So list the topics you fear

And start learning about it from different view point , contact new people out of your league and ask them about there opinion you will have new eyes .

You may write a certain fear in detail (how it developed , when , how , ) then you may start watching movies with hero’s faced this fear or not having from the first place and asking what There point of views . Etc

1. So care about your energetics and your mind

2. QL to learn about all your fears and open your mind to different trajectory

3. don’t forget alchemist and sage

4. or sage and Ql will be awesome

Edit:
How I forgot this f*** fear by using cold showers . :exploding_head::exploding_head:

1 Like

“Perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love.” – 1 John 4:18.

Sounds like my case for Love Bomb For Humanity is made :wink:

(To your question not a Christian but a follower of the SoG :wink: too much evil done in the name of religion and too restrictive a labelling box)

Also affirming the Sage Immortal recommendations. It’s helped me find obscure materials to deepen my understanding of personally meaningful topics, such as the clear and definite relationship between the various personal magnetism / Mesmerism groups that passed information up until recently only in closed circles and the practices of various devout Christians I have witnessed in person or online. Or obscure prophetic material. Etc. I remember one of Sage’s original purposes was to help not only deepen spiritual practice like Alchemist but also to locate obscure material related to any topics of personal or professional interest. It had personally helped me find material that illuminated a number of different practices at once.

2 Likes

Psalm 91

I’m not a Christian anymore but I respect all religious practices :pray:

1 Like