Choosing Diamonds at The Zero Point

Beginning again.

Listened to Chosen and Diamond tonight at about 11 pm

10 Likes

Glad to see you back and journaling :+1:t4:

3 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

I had decided to change direction and pretty much end my use of the subs back in August, as I wasn’t seeing much return on my time invested, but I am back for one more shot with ZP.

I am not sure how long my trial run will be, but it will be at least one 26 day cycle of running ZP Chosen and Diamond, probably two cycles to make sure.

5 Likes

Have decided to run Primal Seduction instead of Diamond.

3 Likes

Will run Chosen and Primal Seduction right before bed from my phone with a wired 1/8" jack through Tin T2 in-ear monitors.

2 Likes

My listening set up at the moment is through my Moto phone, which has a 1/8" jack for wired headphones.

The cable is from a pair of Shure E-215s, but the actual in ear monitors are Tin T2’s. I am using the light blue foam eartips that Tin manufactures for the T2.

Sounds great, very secure in my ears and on my head. The best set-up for listening I have yet had.

1 Like

Listening tonight to Chosen, Primal Seduction and Diamond.

1 Like

I guess I can’t see any reason not to run three of these back to back every other day.

I think when Dragon Reborn is back in zp form I will likely add ST4 and remove Diamond from the stack. I spent 8 months running ST1 to ST4.

1 Like

Hi, You’re not supposed to run three back to back in one day. It will lead to overload.
For example:
Day 1: Listen to a maximum of two subs, one loop a piece. Or same sub twice.(you can’t listen to ZP and QV2 on same day.)
Day 2: Rest
Day 3: One sub, maximum one loop.
Day 4: Rest
Repeat…
Take care bro!

1 Like

Well, if that is the case then I’ll just run two.

1 Like

Fuck, nothing to do with this, but I had a situation that pissed me off and I can’t seem to let go of it.

3 Likes

I know what you mean. I’ve had quite a few of those shit experiences as well. Sometimes there’s not much we can do…but to ride it out. Take care bro.

3 Likes

Yes, unfortunately. In a better state of mind now.

1 Like

Will run Chosen and Primal Seduction before bed.

1 Like

Just finished running Chosen and Primal Seduction ZP.

Will run Chosen and Primal Seduction before going to bed tonight.

1 Like

Finished this.

What do you mean you finished this?

Ran the stack.

1 Like