Choosing between Renaissance Man Vs Satrk

Hello! I’m working on an app.

Which title to listen to for Innovation in tech and business. Have an idea in mind

I’m thinking between renaissance man and stark.

Yould love your feedback!

Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

if you already have the idea formulated and clear
you can use quantum limitless to produce it (i produce my apps on QL ) stark make you shine to express this new identity .
if the idea is not yet formulated stark will awaken within you all the goodness you can give to the world and with that you can formulate your idea.
if you want to be confident in presenting and believing with this idea go with stark
i didnt use renaissance man so i cant give you a good opinion .
wish you great and harmonious journey :muscle:

4 Likes

@sid Thanks pal!

I am already using QL2.

So, stuck between choosing between RM and Stark

1 Like

stark lean more to the business part than RM , i guess . i use stark while doing marketing , meetings for my work in general.

3 Likes

i agree with sid

i think stark has some wealth aspects and good for business

rm is pure expression and mastering crafts ,

while stark can be all way around lets say?

2 Likes

@sid @Budewr hey guys thanks for chipping in. To provide some context, I’m still in the development phase. I want to Innova as much as possible with the development. I’m not looking into the business aspect for atleast 6 months.

2 Likes

then rm is your path!! join up buddy to the most powerful sub

i love rm so much

1 Like

Hey Masha! Looks like youre setting in wel! here! keep it up!
btw guys, that’s my idea Masha is working on. lol cuz

btw, if you guys didn’t already know. my name is pronouced mecha ( sounds like mesha )

2 Likes

You didn’t reply to me on the dm bro after that

1 Like

Interesting. Thought it was pronounced Mecha as in Giant Fighting Robots like Gundams and Mecha Gidorah

1 Like

@Abhishek - let me know if you need any help. Am back to myself again :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey! bro!! i am so sorry! please accept my apologies. I have not been visiting. Been away from subliminals.

I’ll be back when i save up enough money to buy a custom.

1 Like

People have to understand that they don’t have to rely on subs so heavily. One can start up a business without using Stark or Mogul, the point is to find the right path and develop the right skills. Of course, RM and QL help acquire skills but still one can do it without any sub. Remember, the right action is far more important than the sub you’re listening too.

6 Likes

I knew you’d show up today, that’s why I came prepared this time.

tenor

In you go. Make yourself at home

Welcome back :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

It’s a miracle!!

Wild Mecharc broke free from the Masterball.

Wild Mecharc fled

4 Likes

Now you’re just being plain difficult :angry:

tenor

3 Likes

Lol cuz! It’s okay Steal like an artist :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Limitless Executive Ultima should cover everything

1 Like

Bro, it’s been a week now since running the custom. It’s dense. I got headaches. No results as of yet, but patience…

1 Like

No problem brother. Just to update you, I bought my first custom focussed upon Career and Wealth building. It’s been a week.