Choosing between Renaissance Man Vs Satrk

Could you tell me your listening pattern?

1x morning, 1x before bed. 2 days rest in a week.

1 Like

@Abhishek - try this:

Monday: 1 loop
Tuesday: Rest
Wednesday: 1 loop
Thursday: Rest
Etc.
(Basically listen 1 loop every alternate day)

After 2 or 3 weeks of the above and getting no headaches, do:
Monday: 2 loops
Wednesday: 2 loops
Thursday: Rest
Etc.

Also, drink around 2 litres of water per day.

If you still feel headache after 1 loop every alternate day, try:

Monday: 1 loop
Wednesday: Rest
Thursday: 1 loop
Friday: Rest
Saturday: Rest
Sunday: 1 loop
Monday: Rest
Etc.

1 Like

Ohhh, the new subclub looping style. I’ll try tomorrow with 2 loops, if I’ll get a headache, I’ll start with this strategy and stick.

1 Like

@Lion I’m looking for some intelligence, my coding journey has started. I called a tutor here in our city, most probably I’m joining his tuitions in 2-3 days. Should I rely on the custom which has Stark, Index Gate, etc. or add some cherry? Tho it may become too much but, what do you say?

Edit: I already have QL, Limitless, BLU but never tried QL. (Just to let you know)

2 Likes

Personally, I would advice to run your custom alone for a month. It has enough intelligence because of StarkQ and Index Gate.

After one month, you can add Limitless to it. As it is you have a headache running only one subliminal. So it is too early to add another one, my friend.

2 Likes

@Abhishek - Another advantage of running only one subliminal is that you get faster results. And you know from where you are getting the results.

2 Likes

Also, please start a separate journal. We don’t want to derail other people’s threads, @Abhishek

1 Like

The two characters are completely different. I’m letting you know from my experience.

1. Stark

: It is an extrovert and social butterfly who learns a lot of things about the specialties he wants (which can be more than 2), and tries to establish and invent a company.

2.RM

: I have a great desire for craft interest and I’m constantly trying to create something. Inspiration to write a book (maybe a novel) is created, and it usually procrastinates, but with its creative ability and tremendous sudden drive, it produces results in a short period of time.

Choose based on what business you want. And to be honest, I recommend using both.

Of course, if your current location (business or work) is high, Solo is good enough.

If I were you,

I will customize it with RM Stark.

Yes. I think many of us forget that before subs, we were each (in our respective ways) getting shit done and meeting goals.

Once we start restricting our lives based off of what we can accomplish on (x) title (s) is when we start limiting things that don’t need to be limited.

Not only can these titles be consciously guided but we are each manifesting powerhouses; there’s naught that we cannot accomplish as we are, subs or no.

1 Like