'Chart' your sub use with your Astrology Chart

Unfortunately recording birth time wasn’t a priority when I was born, so I can only guess.

What time zone?

Time zone isn’t the problem, it’s finding out when roughly I was born. I’m guessing between rising signs Sagittarius or Scorpio.

1 Like

@Michel There is an unknown time option. As long as you know the day, you should be fine.

1 Like

Midday time works too. It checks out the same.

Now, how to attempt a career change at 40 in the middle of a pandemic…

1 Like

Have you determined what you want to do?

Who isn’t? Everyone has had to reinvent in 2020. Whether a little, or a lot.

Besides, we got SubClub. How hard could a career change be? :wink:

4 Likes

@khan StarkQ will pick out a path for me, however Q has a module that’s perfect for us vain Venus Leos. Just need @SaintSovereign to drop Ultimate Speaker and it’s custom time…

@Simon the beer bug has truly messed a lot of things up it, but if SubClub shows us a brighter future, it’ll have been worth it.

1 Like

Your Venus is in Cancer, your Mars is in Libra. So have a look at those placements in astro.com

Of the bat: how does a career in family courts sound? Social worker with children?

Never thought of that. I am not very good with children.

P. S Like you I may have to change career at age 40.

1 Like

If your chart is correct, it looks like mediating and nurturing could be a career path of growth for you. Kids, seniors, animals could do with your passion for justice.

Get the free course linked earlier in the thread. :smile:

This?

Finding Your Path & Purpose

Yes. It is a good place to start without getting into understanding astrology in general.

1 Like

Ok thanka will go listen

Here are some general guidelines useful for this thread.

Paraphrasing @Malkuth from my notes:

Search for Meanings/Qualities/Keywords associated with each Planet, House, and Sign.
(I like to use MTZ’s Free PDFs as my first steps, but those lists are not very comprehensive.)

You can then turn these Keywords into Statements - in ways that most closely feel true to you.

Example: @King
Mars in Libra in the 11th House = “King has a natural drive for creating cooperative & harmonious relationships with friends, networks, and organizations.”
… or
Venus in Cancer in the 8th House = “King finds genuine enjoyment in deepening connections with his caring & nurturing abilities.”

4 Likes

We have the same Venus sign.

Mars: Your Passion
Venus: What people love you for

Cancer has to do with nurturing (foodcare, healthcare etc). For me this is currently in healthcare, but I am certainly going to open a restaurant in future. Because Cancer is in Venus, this means you are getting loved for nurturing people. This very accurate for me.

Sadly, I don’t know by heart what Libra stands for.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign you are a Capricorn, aren’t you? :wink:

Be careful with your astrology chart. One shouldn’t expose Saturn in sign out in public… Magic is real.

1 Like

Okay, I think I’m entitled to not actually have an answer every once in a while. I’m intrigued. How does one do this?