Chaos Dragon Reborn

Some times less is more.

1 Like

Tired in body, but have a sense of purpose and drive. It’s like my brain WANTS to think and process (external stimuli) stuff, instead of before when it was just shut down. I think Commander is helping me with that, much like the effect of modafinil, though not as intensive. I feel like I am being gently pushed forward when I walk as well, as if something “has my back”.

This week I’ll mix it up a little:

Monday : DRst3 x1, Commander x1, PCC x1
Tuesday : Rest
Wednesday : DRst3 x1, Commander x1, Paragon x1
Thursday : Rest
Friday : DRst3 x1, Commander x1, RICH x1
Saturday : Rest
Sunday : Rest

If this continues, consider an 8 day schedule, meaning an extra day of rest in your listening cycle.

1 Like

Yes, I’ll think about it if it stays. But just realized something… I changed my diet some time ago, and I just recently realized that I have unintentionally been slightly undercutting my caloric intake for the past couple of months. No wonder I’ve felt more fatigued than usual. Having had that in mind over the weekend, today I actually feel great. Hah, who could have guessed…

Over all I feel my level of personal power increasing and I feel like I am stabilizing more and more. And I can connect the dots of how my past and upbringing affected and how I ended up like I did because of them - though now with a sense of relaxed detachment compared to the “wounded child grown up” kind of feeling before. Now it’s more like “Oh, so that’s what that was” - kind of feeling and mentality. It’s really great.

Anyway, I’ll stick with the plan. Commander is great for my executive challenges (I’m finally getting help for that ADD, yo!). I like the additional flair that PCC, Paragon and RICH gives. I still having some money blocks that I’d like to process, and paragon helps with general health and well being. PCC I hope will just improve my intuition in regards to whom and what to trust.

So this week will be the same as the previous one. I’ll monitor my fatigue levels and will cut back if it becomes too much.

Monday : DRst3 x1, Commander x1, PCC x1
Tuesday : Rest
Wednesday : DRst3 x1, Commander x1, Paragon x1
Thursday : Rest
Friday : DRst3 x1, Commander x1, RICH x1
Saturday : Rest
Sunday : Rest

What’s been the best changes for you since starting DR st3?

1 Like

Definitely that I now feel like a “whole” person and have gotten a whole new frame. Also my sense of personal power has increased, and even though I do have challenges, I don’t shy away from them as easily as I used to. During stage 1-2 I was still very much in pain and emotional hemorrhaging from a lot of stuff… Now it feels like the wounds have closed up and I am ready to move past all that.

I suppose… that during DR st3 I’ve started to feel like my old self again.

Also, thanks RVC for cheking in and always keeping tabs on me. I really do appreciate it :v:

2 Likes

I haven’t updated this journal as the past couple of weeks of stage three has basically been more of the same. But now I’ve (finally) completed stage 3 and feel that I can transition into stage 4.

Results so far:
So I just completed Stage 3 of Dragon reborn, and man, have I come a long way. I knew or at least hoped for change, but I did not expect all that has happened so far… Some might just be “coincidental timing” but I don’t really believe in chance and I know the power of the subconscious/unconscious - not just how it affects my own persona and psyche but also how it affects my surroundings and environment as well. As within so without.

I started with DR in Mars, so seven months +/- a few days. It’s been one hell of a ride, believe me! So much recon, so much heaviness. But I would do it all over, without hesitation!

Things that I’ve done or have happened during the past 7 months while running DR stage 1-3:

• I healed trauma of severely wounded self-image from childhood, related to untreated ADD and Autism (Asperger). Thanks to this I’ve also come to understand my personal history of (what I’ve perceived to be) constant failures, and my difficulty with certain things like memory, getting things done, and executive abilities in general.
  • Learning that I have level 1 autism helped me understand my difficulty in social contexts, and difficulties in developing solid and deep friendships.
  • I got diagnosis of the two above!
  • I healed my gender dysphoria and developed a healthy ‘masculine’ frame instead.
  • Subsequently I’ve now de-transitioned and am more happy with myself (and my body) than I’ve ever been before.
  • I’ve rewritten my limiting beliefs about what I deserve and what I can accomplish. Confidence is at an all-time high, but not a fake confidence. More like a deep and persistent “I know I can handle whatever comes my way”-kind of confidence.
  • I’ve started to reach out to people to make new (and genuine/deep) friendships.
  • I’ve started to envision my Purpose, and what I want my life to be about. What would bring me the Greatest Glory in achieving in my life? That kind of thing! :smiley:
  • I’ve successfully integrated my shadow (more or less) Jung style. Hells yeah!
  • I’ve come out of the self-centerdness (autism-related) and can observe how my personal challenges can create problems for others, and how I can assume responsibility for that.
  • I’ve assumed full responsibility for my life; my health, state of mind, my relationships, my output, my self-talk, my general direction in life.
  • I’ve matured, and so have my way of expressing myself. If you go back and read my earlier posts in this journal you can see that I am very emotional, and all over the place. Eager to grow, but also not quite “there” yet.
  • I am way more calm and composed now, even in heated arguments. Have a solid frame and cool headdedness.
  • Decided to go back to the gym. I came across someone that I can really relate to on many levels, and he inspired me with his own Greek Demi-God -level of physique. I decided that I too can work towards my own strength and divine masculinity.
  • I deepened my resolve to face the (wicked) dragons of the world, and not to shy away from evil, no matter what.
  • My anxiety and levels of depression have basically vanished. Sure my body can act up at times with anxiety-cramps but… I know what they are now and can easily dismiss them.
  • I’ve applied to several new jobs. Not in a needy way, but with a “it’d be nice”-kind of attitude.
  • I’ve learned more about my priorities, and subsequently also what kind of subliminals I want to run in the future.

I’m doing a full week washout right now, and I am sooo eager to get going with Stage 4 on November 1st, which I will run until New Years.

Lastly, a BIIIG shoutout to you @RVconsultant for helping me through the past 200+ days of Dragon Reborn. I am forever grateful for your patience and guidance! :pray: :pray: :pray:

And as for the future after DRst4 well… it might contain, to various degrees and stacking; Dragon Reborn Ultima, PCC, Aegis, Commander, StarQ, Sage and Limit Destroyer. Maybe some Emperor in there as well. I’m gunning for the “Dragon Mystic Philosopher Prince” -archetype/multiclass.
(no, I’m not gonna run all of the above at the same time :sweat_smile:)

Either that, or a custom with focus on harnessing primal energy for astral projection hunting session, á la Nephalem Rift. Yes, I am looking for trouble.

Either way, It's gonna be wild.

I’m afraid I might even become unstoppable. :rofl:

5 Likes

I’m reading this summary, and I’m almost speechless, which is unusual for me. All I can really think is “WOW!”

Would you be open to the idea of creating a testimonial for DR when you complete at least 30 days of st4

Of course. I’m glad I could help. :person_in_lotus_position:

2 Likes

Heh geez, man! :sweat_smile: I know I’ve come a long way but at the same time I still feel like a boiled frog just trying to deal with the day-to-day stuff. But if I take a step back and look at it all then even I can’t believe it… I remember taking a lead of faith and in desperation back in march when I purchased the rather “expensive” multistage subliminal that is Dragon Reborn… but man if I knew where it would get me I would be willing to pay 5x more! :sweat_smile:

DR has been SUPREMELY instrumental in helping me re-write and rewire myself - and I will be forever thankful to SubClub for putting this amazing product out there!

You know it! :joy:

:pray: :pray: :pray:

So, for this week’s schedule I’ll keep the recommended listening routine; mon, wed, fri, and rest the other days. This week I’ll be running only Commander and DRst4 to begin with. Strangely enough I feel that Commander works better for me than Executive for my executive challenges and getting things done…

Next week I’ll will probably add on more subs from my earlier routine…

I feel ready for stage four now:

your subconscious mind will automatically use all the methods possible for you to keep growing and to get you closer and closer to the person you desire to be.

It’s time to :dragon: :dragon: :dragon: !

I would encourage you to go through the Q store, and at least create a list of modules you think might help.

Would you please elaborate on what is difficult about day to day stuff, and what day to day stuff is it that’s difficult?

1 Like

Congratz on your progress, Athax!
Sounds like DR is an extraordinary journey.
Have you noticed any changes in how others treat you?

Sounds like a good plan.

@RVconsultant, imagine Athax testing a future QZP version of Dragon Reborn.
:thinking:… A Super Dragon

2 Likes

Ah, I think my metaphor was poorly chosen. I meant that just like a frog in water heating up to a boiling point won’t feel the increasing temperature - I too at time have a hard time to notice the change I’ve gone through!

But that being said, my main issues right now is energy and focus, and at times executive functioning. I think that physical exercise, proper sleep, meditation and hydration will be able to alleviate that to a large degree. If anything I think I should run a sub that will help me stick to an exercise regimen - I believe that would help me quite a bit. I’ll look around in the shop… Maybe Spartan is what I need?

1 Like

Yes and no. Only subtle changes in others’ attitude so far, in that I feel like people take notice of me and give me more attention (in the office for example).

And then ofc the random glances from random people on the street or during commute. That, or I might have gotten paranoid… Who knows? :man_shrugging: :sweat_smile:

Sounds a bit overkill… where do I sign up?! :rofl:

Trataka is a meditation technique that helps improve focus and discipline! (Theyre 2 sides of the same coin in a lot of ways). Id highly recommend regulairly practising that for about 3x6 minutes a day (sticking to it isnt to much of a challenge due to the increased discipline). Its actually known to decrease a lot of the ADHD symptoms

1 Like

If youre interested, heres a video about some of the psychological ideas behind it of how discipline and motivation really work.

1 Like

Awesome - thanks you for telling me about this - I’ll look into it right away!

And this was also awesome. To imagine that the key to motivation is to keep a single thought (about what I/need to to) in my mind - until I do it, despite how I feel about it. It makes total sense and I feel like a nub for not realizing it until now :sweat_smile: I mean, I know about “why-power” versus willpower… but this really makes it really simple. Pick one thing and keep thinking about that one thing until I make it happen.

I wonder if I can utilize my AD(H)D hyperfocus super-power towards this end… like becoming obsessed with that one thing that I need or want to get done. Mmh, I wonder if The Single Point would help in that regard as well?

1 Like

I recently came across this video about ADHD that really shed some light on soooo many of my problems. This really made everything so much clearer for me personally, so given that you also have ADHD i also wanted to share it with you. This is definitely the best description of ADHD as a whole and dealing with that that ive ever seen. If You Have ADHD, You Are Likely To Be Depressed - YouTube Its very much on the long side, but if you have some spare time, i highly recommend checking it out for some selfknowledge of stuff you may or may not be dealing with.

3 Likes

Thanks @TheDerpinator for the video recommendation. I’ll make sure to get through it all! :wink: I’ve definitely had a comorbidity with depression lasting from my teenage years - which I think originated from my executive issues due to untreated ADHD(ADD) and low self esteem thereof, ie from failing in school etc…

A very good thing about getting a ADHD diagnosis is that it will open up for my family members too to get examined… and I get a whole new understanding of my entire life story and history.

On a different note I’ve been out cold with a cold for four weeks now, so I’ve been taking it easy with the subs and ergo the lack of updates. I’ve tried to stick to at least 1 loop of of DRST4 three days spread out over week… But everything else has been put in the back-burner. Only recently am I feeling like a normal person again…

I’m gonna stick to the plan and run DRST4 until the end of December. But man, I really, really want to jump on the QZP speedboathypetrainbandwagon… buuut… I also want to focus on the effects of DR until it’s done completely. Ah, SubClub why do you guys have to be so frikking awesome with all your awesome products all the time?! :joy: Anyway, I’m committed to the multistage and I’m gonna see through it to the end.

I’ve also been thinking more on the direction I want to take come 2022 with my stacks, and especially now with QZP and the new listening patterns. It’s good, because I’ve been forced to rattle my brain and reconsider my priorities and long-term goals in life. A very good thing, indeed.

Four weeks?! Are you feeling better?

1 Like