Can't login nor reset password for support

@SaintSpring @Hoppa

Has this been resolved for you all?

Nope…

I need to renew my password, since I’ve logged in only once. Years ago.

Still can’t do it.

I just want to update my SubClub Elites status.

@AnswerGroup

1 Like

Have you entered a support ticket about this?

I can’t login to support, so obviously no xD

In any case, I’m not in a hurry. Just planning on building a custom.

@AnswerGroup

1 Like

no. still can’t log in and nothing else

@AnswerGroup

1 Like

Am able to login.

I wasn’t able to do so when this issue was first reported but I did not reset the password at that time.

So when the issue was said to be resolved by Saint, I tried again with the saved password and it logged in.

Possible that resetting the password was an issue since the emails didn’t get sent for resetting it.

Just my guess.

Am able to login now too.

2 Likes

We’re looking into it. Those who can’t login – are you on desktop or mobile? OS? Browser? We can login fine on our end. Looking into the password reset emails.

2 Likes

Those who can’t get password emails, are you using Google or Yahoo? They both passed some new rules regarding “bulk email sending” that wasn’t supposed to affect transactional emails (like password reset or order confirmations). I have confirmed that those using @outlook can receive emails.

Also, check your spam folders – due to the aforementioned issue, they may be going there now.

@Hoppa @SaintSpring

2 Likes

Gmail…

And didn’t see it in spam.

I do get other emails from SC, like abandoned carts.

1 Like

Yes, I’m pretty sure this is the issue: Google and Yahoo have changed their policy, here's what you need to know and what to do | TechRadar

We know how to fix this, it just might take a day or two.

5 Likes

Using Gmail, yet there’s nothing in spam folder. But not receiving a reset password email is not the only problem… I can’t log in at all either… When I enter email and password and then press ‘log in’ button, the web-page is just being reloaded as if I never did anything.

1 Like

Not sure what happened but I’m facing the issue as well now.

Reset password or not being to login at all?

1 Like

Not being able to login at all. Like I click log in and it just bring me back to the log in page again.

Seems like if I use Safari the issue doesn’t show up so it looks like it’s just Google Chrome that is causing this for me.

1 Like

Gotcha. Working quickly to resolve it.

3 Likes

I managed to create a new support site account by using a non-gmail email.

Has the issue been resolved for you?

1 Like

Yes. Had to use non Gmail address

1 Like

@AnswerGroup Please see above posts by Hoppa.