Can't login nor reset password for support

Hello, I am trying to log in to support to see if im eligible for a promotion code.

I’ve been here for a while and wanted to get my hand on a discount code for my particpation in the forums.

But I can’t login nor reset my password. I know for a fact I had an account before, that’s why I tried to reset password. Anyone can help?

• Checked spamm
  • Tried two different browsers and incognito mode.

Can you log into support?

Nope, sadly.

1 Like

Your 25 posts short to be eligible to become Arch Alchimist. So 25% in 25 posts.

Probably even a bit less, since post count gets updated only at certain times a day.

Are you sure about the email address you’ve used?

Did you try creating a new one?

@RVconsultant can you help @KingEsh ?

Oh snap, so close! What do I get then? 20%?

Yep, tried reset password and create a new account for same email adress. I haven’t tried with a completely new mail adress, but find it weird it doesn’t work with my other email adress. Oh yes, I have a old ticket left in that inbox too, so I know it had an account.

Right now, you’d qualify for High Alchimist with 20%

You have 1225 post according to your profile.

High Alchemist
Awarded to those who post 1000 - 1250 quality posts. Receives 20% off all purchases.

1 Like

Thanks brother :slight_smile: Hopefully I am eligible for that then, 20% is lit!

Depending on your activity, you could wait until you’ve reached the 1250 posts.

I’ve asked to be upgraded to High Alchimist a while ago and they havent dealt with my ticket yet.

I was a little more active since then (answering newbie questions, creating my customs, normal activity, Synergy, etc) and now I’m halfway to High Alchemist as well…

So if they don’t speed up, I can close my ticket and ask for the next upgrade instead :joy:

1 Like

So it’s going to take time I guess, yeah I will try to add some value here hopefully reach the next tier.

But my productivity on here goes in waves :slight_smile: lets hope for the best!

@AnswerGroup please read this thread.

1 Like

Bump, still the issue remains, I can’t login, reset password or register. I just want to get the discount code before I purchase my first custom.

1 Like

Your code is in your account? I didn’t know that. Fire messaged me mine on the forum here

1 Like

Is it possible for me to get a discount code @Fire :sweat_smile::pray:

1 Like

He’s talking about his community rewards badge as High Alchimist. He has everything to become an High Alchemist, but he can’t log in into Support to open a ticket to claim the rank :neutral_face:

1 Like

We’re working on the issue, please remain patient.

1 Like

PM me your store email and I’ll send it to support directly.

1 Like

Actually, try registering or logging in. It seems to be working fine on our end.

3 Likes

Alright, I made a new account as resetting/logging-in didn’t work and opened a ticket for this. Thanks.

:+1:

1 Like

@AnswerGroup
can’t reset password log in into support site either or even create a new account.

Yeah, still doesn’t work for me.