Can you mix Qv2 with ZP titles?

I’m actually scuffed beyond belief today, I have no idea why I cannot focus on anything.

1 Like

cause u had no caffeine :rofl: :rofl:

Same bro, I’ve had to reset my sleep sleep schedule and it’s not fun, I’m also going through minor caffeine withdrawal which isn’t helping.

1 Like

Are you quitting caffeine too after my journal entry? :joy:

I went to sleep at 5:30 AM so yeah my sleep is beyond scuffed.

Btw are you getting better sleep from the Deep sleep module?

2 Likes

seems like you didn’t see the review then :eyes:

edit: Welcome to Invictus Land 🥳 - #7 by Invictus

ma man you even liked it :slight_smile:

1 Like

You could say that lol, I’ve been sleeping at 3am these past few days and I have to be up for work at 6, so I’ve been taking 200mg of caffeine and the dose is starting to feel weaker.

2 Likes

I am just an old man, sometimes I forget :).

2 Likes

u guys are cute

1000mg crew :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I hope Saint releases a “Sleep Mastery” booster subliminal that I can run daily.

I need that shizzzz

Can’t ever go back the 1 hour long subs now that we have 15 mins listening time. ZP > QV2 that’s why it has been retired.

As many here have mentioned as well, ZP2 will be a thing eventually. Can’t imagine how good that’s gonna be :muscle:

2 Likes

Degen.

u mirin brah?

Actually, that was like an ad for deep sleep but no actual data like how your sleep improved, was your deep sleep phase longer, etc.

1 Like

nah brah, hitting 2000mg rn :sunglasses:

just kidding I legit cannot have caffeine ever again.

1 Like

I knew a sprinter who would take that much before every race and he swore by it. The most I’ve ever taken in a day was 600mg and I wanted to turn my brain off afterwards. Literally ruined my week. Don’t do drugs kids :wink:

2 Likes

Legit facts. Time is too precious to be listening to subs all day.

But I do see a world in where meditating for 30 minutes plus running a 30 minute sub could be high level.

1 Like

drugs-are-bad-mmmk

1 Like

I listened while studying so it wasn’t a problem for me and also the invention of ultrasonic is :ok_hand:

He means they are just badass, so they are cool.

2 Likes