Can We Get A Simple Product For Deep Sleep?

I know of few things worse than sleep deprivation. Honestly. It’s terrible.

It affects me very much, I need about 8+ hours nightly.

1 Like

Paragon ZP + Dreams ZP I think would be really helpful for sleep issues. But I do agree, a 100% dedicated sleep subliminal would be great.

What I personally use is 300 micrograms of melatonin, it’s the optimal dose for effectiveness that doesn’t allow you to build tolerance (usually happens quickly with melatonin). I like combining that with camomille tea as well.

Don’t use weed for sleep though, that will kill your brain.

I’d also like this. DEEP sleep, not REM/dreams.

Maybe I’ll just build a sleep induction CES/tDCS/PEMF device…

Could do an ultima custom with the Deep sleep module as the star

This is a great Idea! I’ve struggled with insomnia since age 5 I’ve been on ambien since I was 19 I’m 37 Now and since starting the subs I really want to stop taking it at this point in my life I feel like it’s more of a habit and I only fall asleep for about 2 hours anyways so it’s kinda pointless but it takes away my anxiety so i can actually fall asleep.I don’t feel like it’s healthy to be taking it anymore after all these years. I do know my brain is pretty much going to have to be rewired to fall asleep without a substance.

@MadaraUchiha I know you said you have been struggling for many years so this may be a stupid question. Have you tried any natural remedies there is a supplement by this company called Gaia Herbs called deep sleep it helps you to stay asleep throughout the night. If I remember correctly it has passion flower and skull cap they have 3 different sleep formuals I’ve tried them all. I just ordered some valerian root and chamomile tea last night since I’ve been off my ambien a few days it should work but sometimes the natural remedies take a couple weeks to kick in. When I lose sleep I automatically put in 5 pounds so yes sleep is very important for your nervous system and the digestion process (personal experience).

I listened to the dream lifecharger a few times on the app it did help me stay asleep. I plan on using it more I just dontt want to over do my programs since I’m listening to Mogul zp and 2 other programs. I assume that some of the subs the other members mentioned above help you function with less sleep with no bad side effects because they are helping with your brain function and repair (neurotransmitters) so my guess is that they are helping the same way sleep does idk​:woman_shrugging:t5: thats just a thought :thinking:certain of the science behind it. So that may be an option.

Another option I just started using these recently they do work on my daughters and i also give them reiki and they are out in 10 and they stay sleep throughout the night they have also struggled with sleep issues as well.(reiki gives me energy🙃). As for the pressure point techniques for me they do help with relaxation.

3 Likes

We’re working on one called Paragon Sleep, but early tests showed it worked TOO well, and you stayed drowsy all day. One of the tests resulted with me sleeping on the couch for an entire day. @RVconsultant had the response. We even got @DarkPhilosopher to feel something.

That was an Ultima title though. It may work better with ZP. Feel free to add this to the roadmap. I’m going to look through it today.

9 Likes

I thought Paragon Sleep worked really well!

2 Likes

Omg this would be a Godsend. Do you think the extreme drowsiness would subside after adjusting to the program. I’m wondering if you fell asleep on the couch for a whole day because that’s what your body needed just a thought :thinking:

I must have slept right through it. :wink:

Yeah, that was a fun one. For me it got better after a few times, the drowsiness was only the first few times if I recall. But I’m a “special” case.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign I think I’m seeing something that would be popular to put on the road map.

2 Likes

Is not some kind of deep sleep (not module apparently ZP does not have it anymore) in Emperor?

What if worked well as a lifecharger? @RVConsultant regarding our discussion sometime back on sleep.

1 Like

I know this isn’t the answer you’re looking for entirely… but paragon supposedly works great for sleep. You could listen to ZP every second day or listen to the original ultima every day just before bed as a booster!

2 Likes

He’s joking and saying if you stayed asleep your whole life, you’re dead, not sleeping.

2 Likes

YES THIS MAN RIGHT HERE HAS THE FACTS. i do the exact same. I did 0.3mg of melatonin every night for 2 years with absolutely incredible results. 0.3mg is the proper dose but it isnt as perceptible, so big companies sell 1mg-10mg even though that causes damage and melatonin hangovers

2 Likes

I was using 10mg nightly for a couple of years, and after even the craziest self-experimenter I’ve ever known told me that was “too much”, I dropped back down to 3mg, without issue, and where I’ve been for the last 2 years.

I stack that with 2.4g of magnesium (a blend of l-threonate, glycinate, and taurate), 250mg of l-theanine, and 500mg GABA as well as a mug of sleepytime tea an hour or so before bed.

I’d love to not need anything though… my wife can sleep anytime, anywhere, like a cat… me? I need my “princess mask” (as she calls it… otherwise known as a totally normal, non-princessy, black sleep mask that I bought for my first trip to China years ago), 34dB foam earplugs rated for a shooting range, and a couple of hypnotic trigger phrases that knock me out fast enough that my Oura ring thinks something is wrong lol. I still wake up from hearing random sounds, as well as from dreams. Not sure about the dreams portion, but I understand the rest of it is hypervgilance… my hearing is excessively acute, and I wear my earbuds much of the day even without anything playing simply to muffle the background noise… which, in a suburban house near the end of a cul-de-sac, is already pretty damn quiet.

4 Likes

The Emperor sales page does mention “Rich, Deep Sleep”. That said the Emperor page lists the version as Qv2 so the quote may not apply to the ZP version.

Unfortunately it does not, at least not at the rate I expect it to. It’s in my stack for 45 days but it’s doing other stuff instead of improving sleep

1 Like

That’s too bad, but interesting to know. Thanks for running that experiment and sharing the results @SubliminalUser

To be honest, I really think you should try the 300 microgram dosage of melatonin because anything over is not only excessive but detrimental to your sleep. The last time I took a higher than 500 mcg dose of melatonin, I stayed up for hours. Finding the right dosage has really been a life changer for me personally.