Can We Get A Normal Product In ZPT Format?

Of course thats why !! thanks for enlightening me young Cybersec :slight_smile:

this was almost 1 month ago.

has this changed?

can we expect a normal/non custom product in ZPT and/or ZPT2 format anytime soon?

Nandayo! Nameā€¦Embeddedā€¦Majorā€¦Titlesā€¦? Can it be real?

Yes, one dayā€¦ after full automation.

We still need more narrow focused titles before another format comes out.

I know they are already working on replacing Zero Point but I think there are obvious products missing in the line up that should be addressed.

Would you mind sharing why you think so ?

There are products missing for those who most likely will never use customs.

Deep Sleep ā†’ needs to be put into itā€™s own Sleep Mastery ZP title (booster title)

Polyglot ā†’ needs to be put into itā€™s own Language Mastery ZP title (booster title)

True Sell ā†’ needs to be put into itā€™s own Sales Mastery ZP title (booster title)

I know the product request page has some absolute bangers for Brazilian Jiu Jitsu / Archery / Swimming etc

I know the product request page has some absolute bangers for variations of Power Can Corrupt using The Art of Seduction, The Art of War, etc

I know there is a title specifically for improving Feminity that was requested that would essentially be the female equivalent of Godlike Masculinity.

There are obvious gaps in the SubClub line up that shouldnā€™t be too hard to fulfill before adding another format. Zero Point is already leaps and bounds greater than what other producers have to offer. So it wouldnā€™t hurt to work on some community desired products that clearly fit the ethos of SubClub.

Okay my bad It was mainly about upgrading zp tech that I was curious why you thought so

But yeah I can see why for the linup

1 Like

Yeah. Like I am looking forward to the new ZP technology, plus I want to be apart of the research team.

But I believe there are clear improvements to be made with the line up before that happens.

Like ā€¦ we have a title for lucid dreaming but we donā€™t have a title for deep, refreshing, nourishing sleep that focuses on maximizing REM/Deep Sleep.

1 Like

From what I rode long ago itā€™s probably because the precedent title in QV2 made for such (sleep) was too efficient

Might be wrong but I do remember seing the mention of such title one appear at one point on the forum
Is there any archivist ? Well help me, I donā€™t know anymore

Seeker is nowhere to be found. He was the right person for that but after he got three customs each 2 or 3 cores, he suddenly disappear. I wonder what happened.

Seeker must be enjoying is mind tearing reality subs
maybe @StateOfBeing ?

This is the post.

1 Like

ā€œtooā€ efficient is very subjective. Not a fan of not creating a product because something is intense for someone but could be the solution for someone with insomnia.

Plus testers actually said it worked very well.

You donā€™t have the data that we do. The product is too dangerous, leaving testers drowsy and sleepy from the time they wake up until later that night. I also experienced this, as well as @RVconsultant.

Itā€™s not going to be released in its current state.

5 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Is it being looked into with current ZP technology? @RVconsultant said it worked ā€œreally wellā€ but again my point still stands. A subset of a handful of people isnā€™t enough data to determine if something is too powerful or ā€œdangerousā€.

How many times and places are you going to ask this? Just give it a break man

2 Likes

Itā€™s not a handful of people, and we decide whether or not a potential title is too dangerous for release. We have liability issues to consider. If someone uses this title to assist with a sexual assault, for example, itā€™s our livelihoods on the line, not anyone elseā€™s.

We will consider a ZP version somewhere down the line.

7 Likes