Can Paragon be played whenever required? (Even with a 3 Sub Stack?)

I will be running Khan, The Executive and QL from today. I already have Experience with Khan St1 to 3, BL for 3 Months, RICH for a Month.

Played RM & PS too. Great results on every subliminal.

So, I do get headaches sometimes and I have pigmentation & pimples. I am aware that for pigmentations & pimples you’d want to play Paragon consistently. However, for discomforts that happen for a day or two, can I run Paragon on top of the 3 subs, when I feel the discomfort?

Headaches & Stomach Upsets primarily.

Thank you!

1 Like

It’s just a normal subliminal - treat it as such.

All listening recommendations apply to Paragon as well, it’s nothing special.

2 Likes

Gotcha, thank you!

1 Like

Paragon will overpower other titles to heal whatever needs healing in priority sequence.

This “could” cause some overload if you’re using too many titles in your stack, or maybe you’d be fine. Everyone is different. No more than 3 titles for a stack is the recommendation here and paragon is a main title, so treat it as such!

3 Likes

According to Louise Hay, the mental cause of your physical symptoms are as follows paired with the healing affirmations:

Headaches ~ Invalidating the self. Self-criticism. Fear.

“I love and approve of myself. I see myself and what I do with eyes of love. I am safe.”

Pimples ~ Small outbursts of anger.

“I calm my thoughts and I am serene.”

Skin Problems ~ Anxiety, fear. Old, buried guck. I am being threatened.

“I lovingly protect myself with thoughts of joy and peace. The past is forgiven and forgotten. I am free in this moment.”

3 Likes

When I read her, it was like everything was more or less tied to lack of self-love.

2 Likes

Yep.

She was big on forgiveness too, which is a part of self love of course.

2 Likes

I never asked him, but I know @luther24 had some strong disease that he “claimed he cured” by something similar to this. I use intentionally lots of quotes. And of course, registered medical professional is mandatory.

The full thing

Hence why I am on Love Bomb.

2 Likes

For liability reasons this has to be said of course.

I’ve healed myself of many things without “medical professionals.” I was actually sicker when I went to the doctors.

It took me 33 years on this earth to better understand my own healing abilities and the power of the subconscious mind.

Edit: I found Neville’s teachings end of 2020 and subliminals in 2021. I was exploring other related things prior.

Love bomb is part of my stack and it’s tugging at my heart strings :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for showing me what to delete on here, lol.

Did your opinion change on the matter?

I’ll elaborate to you in the DM.

I deleted it because next thing you know, Subliminal Club will get like 20+ support tickets asking if Paragon ZP can heal them or whatever. They may also get a new influx of New Thought based questions, which are a waste of time.

Someone once asked them “Which stack can I run to be like Caesar from the Planet of the Apes?” and it then later on hit me that I once wrote:

So people actually read things on here and start formulating ideas in their head.

I’m just being accountable.

2 Likes

Got it! Thanks!

1 Like

Positive reinforcement - Life is what you focus on! Will do this, thanks!

1 Like