Can I start khan with my custom?

I also plan to start khan but I’m going to start with primal first to build a solid foundation.

3 Likes

I feel like there are too many things that need to be healed for me to become the best version of myself, and honestly looks and body isn’t everything, I want a reality change so big, that by this time next year, I would be telling u guys about my legendary stories :muscle:t3::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Would doing primal make it okay to jump to stage 4?

I feel you. That why I ran dragon reborn to get my inner game solid. It’s still a work in progress.

1 Like

I would still start with ST 1 even though I went though primal. There could still be areas that need purging.

2 Likes

What was wrong with wanted?

1 Like

Here’s what I thinking if you were to run primal

Khan ST 1 + Only Gains- Few weeks/months —> Primal + Only Gains —-> Subliminal washout —-> Khan St 2 + Only gains ——> Khan ST 3 + OnlyGains —-> Khan ST 4 + Only Gains

1 Like

Hmmm what’s the potential if I just do primal with onlygains :thinking:

It really slowed down the pace of my customs result, apparently too much physical tech isn’t compounding with me

Try it out and see. I think it’ll still be good

1 Like

Hmmm I guess I can’t go wrong with either, which is better for a guy in a committed relationship btw?

This is my fitness custom which also contains Wanted. Since I started doing FST-7 thanks to your Onlygains thread I am very amazed by my progress and I did not see any problem with my Wanted in it.

Fitness Custom

Emperor Fitness ST3 Core
WANTED Q Core
Beast Within Ultima Core
Sexual Manifestation
SPS: Nervous System
Asclepius
Energetic Development XI
SPS: Muscular System
I.Q. and Cognitive Booster
Health Codex
Harmonic Singularity
Epigenetics & DNA Modulator
Physicality Shifter - Sexiness
Serum X
Facial Morphing
APS: Hair
APS: Head
A/SPS: Organs
SPS: Skeletal System
ARES

I would say primal

1 Like

Ayyyy I’m really glad to hear that brah :heart:

But the thing is, I feel like using it as a core within a custom and using it as a sub appear to hit differently, but then again it doesn’t explain why my gaming progress also stopped (which is a core in my custom), I just feel like as a stand-alone sub, wanted overtakes my custom

1 Like

Guess I’ll use that then for now, and see how I feel, if it doesn’t feel good enough then khan it is :muscle:t3::sunglasses:

1 Like

Can’t wait to see your experience with it

1 Like

okay so i bought it and played it and went gym, and all I can say is that it feels like I woke up after a long time, like I don’t just look like a beast, but also feeling like it. honestly felt like a lion walking around in his domain, I guess primal could have interacted with Lion IV in my custom, cause I felt super confident, comfortable in my skin, pumped up to make myself look better, and for some reason felt myself becoming powerful.

really looking forward to seeing how sage, primal and OG mix together :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

The beast is awoken and the chains are broken

2 Likes

one month left hahaha