Can Any Product Completely Remove Anxiety?

I have always wished there was a way to completely remove anxiety from my life.

First, let me provide my definition of anxiety so there is no confusion

Anxiety = nervousness,that feeling in your stomach, increased hearth beat, adrenaline,etc…all of these is what i call anxiety

Is there currently any subclub product that can completely remove this emotion?

I would love to be someone who literally does not experience this emotion. I believe just removing anxiety from my life would massively increase my productivity accross all areas of my life.

Have any of you managed to achieve this?

If yes, which product gave you this result?

6 Likes

Great question. Something I have been curious about myself. I feel Dragon Reborn run properly and in it’s entirety does it or comes damn close

2 Likes

Anxiety such as being afraid of saying the right or wrong thing is something i did suffer from in my younger days and it continue to haunt me throughout my adulthood. I have it nailed 99% now.

Does your anxiety manifest when it comes to talking to groups of people ? women that you fancy ?. Can you share with me exactly what situations bring about this anxiety ?

There are multiple ways to reduce anxiety. Anxiety can’t be removed completely, but it can become obsolete. As @James said, run Dragon Reborn. As I haven’t run a healing sub, I can’t say much. But before you want to reduce anxiety, you must first understand where it comes from.

This quote sums it all up:

Our anxiety does not come from thinking about the future, but from wanting to control it.

Why do you feel it? Where did it come from? How do I reduce it?

It all depends on what type of anxiety you are having.

2 Likes

This thread is NOT about anxiety with women specifically at all.

Anxiety is a much broader subject then that.

Most people have no idea just how much anxiety impacts all aspects of their life.

Most who lack self awareness have lived with anxiety their entire life and they are not even aware its a problem and it just seems normal to them.

Removing anxiety would give a huge boost to all aspects of my life NOT just women.

Obviously anxiety can be reduced.

That is NOT the point of this thread.

This thread is about completely removing the emotion.

And no you are 100% wrong anxiety cannot be removed.

Its already a known scientific fact that psychopaths literally do NOT feel anxiety at all so yes there are people out there who never experience this emotion.

I personally would give rebirth ago alongside one of the alpha subs. That way you can “fixing things on the inside” whilst at the same time going out and taking action on situations that bring about the anxiety.

2 Likes

Rebirth is more for say Imposter Syndrome. Regeneration maybe . Definitely The Elixir. Especially after it’s upgraded to ZP

Yes, because they are born that way, and displayed/starts during childhood…

That is why I believe there is no way to completely remove it.

That’s part of it but it’s also about expecting the worst case scenario. At least in my experience. I shit you not 99% of all the shit I have made myself anxious over never materialized

5 Likes

I completely understand what you’re saying. It takes so long to fix it without the use of subs. I kinda wish I used subs to boost it as well. Always worrying about things that won’t or never happen, it’s more stressful than anything else. Stress and anxiety always go hand in hand.

2 Likes

I empathize completely and I get it. I would still give Dragon Reborn a shot. I was an overly emotional anxious mess prior to running it. I have no idea how I wasn’t more suicidal than I was prior to Dragon Reborn. Probably because I didn’t and don’t want to leave my Wife by herself.
One thing I feel a lot of people miss is how much mental and emotional maturity is tied to resolving anxiety. To an extent anxiety is just magical thinking about what we can or cannot control. It’s potentially giving mean to something when there may not be any
Once you or anyone understands how meaningless and pointless most shit is nothing will really phase you anymore

3 Likes

Your thinking is highly flawed and does NOT at all match reality.

For example, soldiers from the time they are a recruit to being deployed on a battlefield are trained in a way that massively lowers anxiety.

If the army can take a civilian and give him the emotional control to handle being in a firefight then surely there is a way to remove anxiety.

The idea that the only people who can ever not feel anxiety are psychopaths is not only highly pessimistic but completely irrational.

Given the results i have already seen with subliminals i have no doubt in my mind that this goal can be achieved.

i do not really think that is accurate,

i think anxiety is more about basically the body’s alarm system being overly sensitive.

I think anxiety is related to how our ancestors in caveman days lived in a very dangerous environment where the brain needed to be hyper aware and constantly scanning for potential threats…i think now this super alarm system is not a fit for our current modern environment

this would be my theory on why humans have such a high level of baseline anxiety

but just a theory…i could be way off

but i do disagree with this idea that anxiety can be removed by changing your mindset or perspective…i think that is 100% false and i cannot remember ever seeing any scientific evidence that anxiety can be removed by positive thinking, changing mindset,etc…

anyways, the point of this thread is which subliminal product can remove this emotion.

thanks for suggesting dragon reborn; i will look into this product.

1 Like

has anyone tried sanguine as a way to delete anxiety?

i have never tried this product but i have heard it gives you this constant emotional feeling of “everything is ok, all things will eventually end up exactly like i want”…is that true?

if yes then i imagine there is not much anxiety while in this state.

2 Likes

Ascended Mogul, the very first sub that I purchased completely erased the lifelong anxiety that I was living with up to that point.

@MadaraUchiha : I talked about it here : Anxiety or fear won't start

3 Likes

interesting.

what makes you say this?

i do not really see this product being discussed often.

what has been your personal experience with this product when it comes to anxiety?

wow.

what an interesting comment.

i barely even know anything about ascension but im going to start researching it now.

i do not like combo subs and prefer to test everything one at a time so im ignoring mogul for now.

also, im assuming the anti anxiety results you got came from asencion…do you agree?

EDIT: so it seems you also ran rebirth and limit destroyer at the same time…so that complicates things as hard to know which of the 3 played the biggest role in this result. i suspect its either ascension or limit destroyer.

I never ran pure Ascension but I’m sure that result didn’t come from the Mogul component. Keep in mind that I also ran Rebirth and Limit Destroyer at the same time. But most of the time I ran Ascended Mogul.

@MadaraUchiha

I agree with your belief that anxiety can be removed but it would be a process and probably not an easy one.

Also i feel there are factors at play when trying to do so.

I feel there are things you can do on top of running subs to accomplish this goal.

One being Meditation. It physically shrinks your amygdala in your brain which is responsible for fear the smaller it becomes the more fearless you become.

Magnesium deficiency is another factor that can increase your anxiety so having adequate levels will assist in the removal of it.

I have recently been supplementing with peptides and one that is supposed to help with anxiety is one by the name of Selank

As far as subs go i think you may be on to something with Sanguine. Anxiety is an emotion that ultimately stems from fear.

Personally for me Ascension has dramatically reduced my anxiety and i believe its due to the increase in confidence that zaps anxiety to nearly nonexistent levels.

Lately the sub that has added to the reduction in anxiety has been CFW and i suspect it’s due to Love Bomb being in the script. When your frequency rises to the level of Love its pretty damn hard for anxiety a fear based emotion to exist.

Hopefully you found this helpful. Good luck👍

2 Likes