C.reative A.dmirable L.egacy M.emorable

12/15/2021

I’m starting to feel more and more calm and less anxious each day. I finally feel more at oeace in public and at work. People have been treating me so nicely, and with RICH ZP added to my listening schedule, I’m e been getting extra money here and there so far. I’m going to remain focus, organized, and relaxed. I’m very optimistic about life and I’m loving every bit of it

3 Likes

edit: I started working out again and it’s definitely attributing to feeling less-stressed and anxious. I’m going to complete an enjoyable workout tonight :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Calm i love your stack and journal. Hope it’s going well! Just curious about you… what’s your job or industry you’re in? How much do you like your job? Do you want to advance in your job or would you ideally like to work in a new field?

Are you looking to start a business? What do you do to make cash right now apart from your main job, if anything?

These are questions I’m asking you because they’re important to AM/RICH.

1 Like

@Billions I’m just now seeing this! thanks for this

I’m just working a paid internship in the field of mental disabilities. My passion is sound engineering

For extra cash (Which really isn’t much yet) I sell sound packs (drum sounds and virtual instrument audio stems)

I hope to be helpful to others with this and become financially stable

1 Like

Awesome! Have you looked into adding Mogul ZP to your stack to go with RICH ZP? Mogul is another level! It’s actually even more foundational than Ascended Mogul, too, so it would stack perfectly.

2 Likes

Hmm, I haven’t thought of it. To be honest, I like the feeling of simply listening to AM and RICH to atleast get a foundation for 6 months before I invest in anything else. I don’t feel it’s been long enough to spend more money on Subliminals. One thing I fear is buying 8 subs and 12 customs with little growth. I just want to sail smoothly with the most foundational sub, and RICH Ultima

8 Likes

Make dat MONEY!

I’m just on the ZP hype. But am keeping it super foundational as well like you, rn doing just Mogul + RICH.

Just wait for AM ZP to show up in your downloads. It’ll be coming soon I assume!

How’s it going feeling more social or comfortable around people? is that a goal? are you hoping that more money and better finances will help you socialize or give you confidence to socialize? I know that you said a few times it’s hard for you

3 Likes

I’m excited to give it a try!

I would say my main goes with AM is to become more rational in my thoughts, build calm confidence, and less anxiety.

I’m on the Autism Spectrum and was diagnosed with Severe social anxiety so it’s something that’s important.

I’d also like to learn the importance of saving money, earning money, working hard, and experiencing women for the first time so I thought it would help with that too.

And I guess RICH, to give me the extra push with money :slightly_smiling_face:

To be honest, I just want a 1 bedroom apartment and to make enough money to sustain myself for the rest of my life. I don’t want a family or anything

4 Likes

I feel so nervous for sharing so much because I don’t enjoy being vulnerable :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Well good job! It’s cool to hear more about ya.

4 Likes

12/18/2021

Ascended Mogul is making me get out of comfort zone socially, lol. Actually, in all aspects of life.

I can’t believe I went to the music studio yesterday and today, and actually engineered music! I was unfamiliar with the latest Pro Tools software, but an experienced engineer came in to do the job and I humbly, sat and learned.

I felt subconsciously pushed to face my fears, but it was natural and soothing. I felt encouraged by the script

1 Like

Actually, I take all of this back. I don’t want to type on this website anymore. I need to remember to be by myself

1 Like

It’s awesome to see the changes that happen for you. That’s the whole point of journalling. Some days, you feel social, some days, you feel anti-social. The change is a sign of growth. Recon or negative feelings from subs mean that they’re working and something is shifting.

Keep on posting here, if you feel up to it. I benefit from reading your posts, and others will one day be inspired by your healing path and get healing just like you are. Maybe someone will even copy your exact stack after seeing your struggles and wins.

1 Like

i’ve learned that there’s nothing wrong with wanting to die. everything will be okay

I don’t know why things have been seeming to go downhill lately. I just want just enough money to live in a one bedroom apartment for the rest of my life. That’s all I want. I don’t think that’s too much to ask for

4 Likes

SubliminalClub if you’re reading this, please make a subliminal that will:

• make me invisible to others and make people forget i exist and leave me alone

• make anyone who can see me be friendly, kind, and extremely nice to me

• give me an aura that is a repellent to fake people and people with fake intentions towards me

• remove any and all desires that I may have regarding people, socializing, sex, and entertainment

• make me numb and remove desires that are distracting

• fine tune emotional expression only for creating music and drawing

• make me numb to emotional expression and the desire to connect with people

• make me robot-like and emotionless

• help me manifest 1 small/cheap bedroom apartment

I’m feeling much better. Had reconciliation and after nap, I’m starting to really feel the effects of RICH/AM. I have a lot of energy. I also did some testicle breathing again. I remember learning about how powerful testicle breathing was last year. Mantak Chia’s wisdom has been helpful

1 Like

A few hundred k is probably all you need for that. And such a sum is clearly not a great deal.

But, and this is a very BIG BUT, why do you think you are entitled to it?

All the money and resources already in existence has a claim on it, somebody already owns it. Why should they give any to you?

Just because you want it doesn’t count.

Yet people will be more than happy to trade so what value do you offer to others?

Because when you go on to say:-

You clearly don’t want to help other people or do anything for them, you just want them to leave you alone.

So then why:-

Would anyone else want anything to do with you either?

Why would anyone go out of their way for you?

And why would you be self deluded that others would have fake intentions for you? After all, you want others to leave you alone and they will do so.

2 Likes

I am ashamed. I’m so selfish and entitled. I need to stop holding on to the identity of being a victim. I seriously need to grow up

2 Likes

12/22/21 entry:

Today was a good day at my job. My bank account is in the negatives again and I have no money. I’m sleepy so I’ll go to sleep now