Burn Me Break Me To Achieve Freedom (2nd Cycle)

Haven’t started 2nd cycle of ql st2 yet but on my 1st cycle it was bit low

But it was more than enough with my previous version…but i am feeling like I have upgraded my self now…so on these standards 1 cycle is not enough just came out from 6 days washout

1 Like

That sounds awesome :blush:

And yea, sometimes you need do to more than just one cycle. But it’s a marathon, not a sprint. And hey, as long as you keep making progress that’s great, right? I’m also doing QLst2 and it really does feel like it’s upgrading you! :smiley:

Also, I’m just gonna throw this out there but… have you considered trying Khan ST4 and PCC? I read it could be a potentially devastating combo and I think you might like it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah I have listened to PCC once though last Friday & next day khan st4

there is some problem going on with me…when I started subs I was waiting for the listening day but now I am taking 2 rest days unconsciously…even not journaling despite lots of better things going on

Is it because of new me or khan teaching whatever i don’t know

2 Likes

I don’t know what happened…I took unconsciously break from sub for 5 days

It’s like 5 wash out days only after day 12 lol

I am going to restart this cycle again & will add a sub-task early in my to-do list

2 Likes

Refresh feels out of the world
Right now travelling and my left hand shoulder and neck was
So again after 2 rest days lol i listened to ql st2 and paragon newwest version. I got weirdest funny dream and my shoulder pain gone

3 Likes

Paragon is magical with anything physical I believe

2 Likes

Yes Indeed It is…Thinking of trying Paragon Sleep too

2 Likes

Day 9 Sub Day

It’s my 3rd or 2.5 cycles of Khan ST4 lol

Just listening to it now while writing a journal after longer time :slight_smile:

Though I am doing way better than my previous version there’s still a flaw which needed to be solved

Woke up at the usual time and felt relaxed because of my hectic travels

but what a day I completed most of the pending tasks related to outside & all finished
but didn’t go to the gym :frowning:

My diet is fucked up & I am trying to rebuild it from scratch…I mean doing cooking & all by my own

There is some transaction dispute went on but I hope it’s clear now

I now don’t like to go into the past but for sake of the community
here are a few goodies

got 2 gfs with 1 LTR gal
fight on street didn’t back out
building something big on my own with seduction :slight_smile: The Game

Money worrying stuff is not there
looks change & I am getting looks :slight_smile:

I will now read some forum
drop your questions

3 Likes

Day 10 Rest Day
At night done lots of tp as always but at the end looked at book about delayed gratification on audible
played that with 30-minute sleep timer and slept at no time at 4 am

Today I will try the same method…I am all my life is behind instant gratification so I am trying delayed gratifcation

Woke up at 12 pm
did some time pass as usual then prayed etc
Read about gym diet
tried to eat clean diet food…will slowly adapt the habit of learning cooking

gf1 messaged call…flirt with her like a man…I mean I am flirting with all girls now hahaha’
also for abundance yesterday making a plan to meet a new girl

the highlight of the day till now is
taking less reward & working for future aka delayed gratification

1 Like

Day 11

Sub Day

Went to the gym damn ascension chamber working the girl I fucked up a few months ago…is now back…we talk and talk…she thanked me for unblocking her & becoming her friend again

she was all over me in the gym …after gym I wanted to ask her out for dinner but controlled my self because king will not ask but give an order

little worried about building muscles because of diet issues & gym absence…today I only did a little cardio and CrossFit

My weight is also increased very significantly…I mean yeah I will get it under control from now

Today SUb is Paragon with QL ST2

Paragon for my sleep…Dedicated Paragon sleep is out I will try to get my hand on it

This post is just about my daily highlight.

Paragon Benefits

I am running paragon on my 2nd sub day for many months…I am seeing definitely positive results

IBS Constipation Gone Thanks to ALLAH & Admin of these amazing subs

if anyone is interested in how I did that just ping me…I will write how & what steps I have taken…Its just amazing to be bloated free

1 Like

Day 12 Rest Day

I utilized the whole night for a perfect laptop with my budget & priorities…so yeah fucked up sleep again
I also fucked up my diet yesterday & today too

gf 1 came back as I mentioned yesterday & begging to call me…but didn’t mention meeting yet…Want to learn games more now

wasted whole day until 6 pm…ate eggs etc till now

1 Like

Day 13 Sub Day

QL ST2 works like a charm
Yesterday was a bomb day in terms of productivity of course after 6 pm as I wrote yesterday
I learned about elementor buy new domain setup website overcame obstacle whoa
All this I am setting because I want to be abundance in terms of girls & earn money

I even washed my clothes & all different things

even slept early than usual 3 am may be :slight_smile:

but I had very horrible nightmare about snakes…I just dont want to mention that dream…its just horrible but I again slept & done TP till 1 pm f m

girls are texting me
right now i have apart from 1 LTR
3 girls keep texting me my gfs :slight_smile:

see ya…wants to do too much work & wants to go to gym and do workout its been weeks since i life weights

1 Like

Sub Action
Khan ST4

Objective
further wealth, social and sexual programming

By Keeping this objective in mind I will start working today…& will see how far I can go

1 Like

Sub Action failed yesterday I only able to do 2 Pomodoro of wealth out of 4
Social, Sexual programming 0

But I will try to do today again

Day 14 Rest Day

Went to 2 gyms back to back…perform average
yesterday night too not take care of diet :frowning:

But tried to be as much productive I can be

at night before sleep listen to Paragon Sleep

I got a sleep score of 80 & before that it was 72

but it was too early to say

before

After

2 Likes

Day 16
Listening to Libertine Love Bomb Today

Because I got a day…away from my city though

I gave the rest to QL & Paragon

That’s girl today back off suddenly but I acted on & now she is sorry
2nd girl ask me for money… initially she showed she has lots of it I just replied “oO”

3rd girl is kinda rude to me so I just pulled away my attention

in few months I will have girls all around aha + fitting career + money

lets see

Paragon Sleep report

Though I slept longer than yesterday but my score fell off because I slept late because I went to bed late very late

1 Like

Again I took 2 rest days, not by choice…I just don’t give a fuck or what I don’t know…it was not laziness though…Because I am super active in my tasks

Its day 19 & the last day before this cycle of khan will get finished

I already decided on my next stack

Ecstasy of Gold ST1
Will run 2 cycles

Diamond with ME
will run 2 cycles

Quantum Limitless ST3
will run 2 cycles

Let’s See…How next cycle will go

Will

Washout Day 1

Today I broke up with gf3 because she just disrespected me & wants to friendzone me…I blocked her

No Gym
No Diet Followed

But I completed core of my website which i was building for abundance mindset

1 Like